It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Veteran scares off NYPD at Times Square!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

He said his parents SERVED...not WORKED there....big difference

ETA: Whaa, I am NOT trying to discredit ANYONE, he discredited HIMSELF

edit on 10/17/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That guy is gonna get in trouble for wearing his FULL dress uniform while participating in a protest

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yea he really looks like a slob shouting about nothing....right.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's the same guy in the other thread...I won't repeat myself, but this is ridiculous. He's just yelling about nothing, and again with no evidence to the claims he's making towards to the cops. What war??? I see no war! I do see unruly protesters.

And as I said in the other thread, he's either a liar or someone with severe mental issues. Either way, I'm not hopping on the back of the bandwagon just because he's big, black, scary, loud, and claims to be a Marine just back from Iraq. Would it be as impressive if he were scrawny, 4' 9", white, and talked like a girl with an attitude? No.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I just found another view of this... Catches about 3 and a half minutes before the OP video, but oddly cuts out when the cops walk away...

But the first few minutes are good... We need more vets like him on the peoples side

edit on 17-10-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

so if you call that unruly, i would truly hate to know what you would describe a riot as..

and isn't a protest considered unruly by the elites??

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

so, you don't think the elites have conducted a class war against us?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

he was TRYING to provoke the LEOs into doing something

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

so, in the heat of the moment, with emotions going, someone wouldn't ever use a word out of context..

I guess you have NEVER mispoken?

and yes, everyone who works there, must pledge to the constitution..

NEWSFLASH!!!! anyone who "works" in a war environment is considered to be serving their country!!! duh.
edit on 17-10-2011 by rebeldog because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

dude, he kept on then got really loud, EVEN AFTER THEY LEFT
thats trying to incite reaction

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"There is no honour in this!!!" Bravo!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

It looks like hes got his sleeves rolled up which would mae the uniform seem that its too small from a distance.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
all who go on the wild side of asuming this or that,first of all a cop said he served with him,that seemed credible,or at least a visable fact of witness to his claim.and for those who saw it and jumpt to mock instead, as failed asumers.lol,now go on to interpret word for word what he says?you were wrong the first time.and his rant was about copers pushing people and pulling out inocents and for being geared up for accion,in the left you can see it. so i think to start bashing him for defending the people of america is as bad as a coper who hits or sprays inocents. on a side note;i notice some cops seemed to be hearing in aceptance and others in arrogance.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

This is World Wide little people are sick of been pushed around by imperialist thugs ...good on this guy.Up the Revolution ...Ex Vet that i am..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

your rite about not seeing war,yet fail when you claim seeing unrully protesters?i did not see any,gathering of people yes,being unruly?not sure what you define as such.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
I woulda run away too!!

Dang that guy is huge! And pissed off too, and rightfully so!

Seriously though, why are the cops there? There isnt any crime or war going on
edit on 17-10-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

The cops IMO are there to set-up all the networking capabilities of Homeland Security and to be ready for what's "gonna" happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I do not understand why everyone is so amazed with this man. Ok so he put on his old uniform and started yelling as some cops. He is just yelling the same thing over and over again.

The cops were not doing anything to anyone in this particular situation. I know they have hurt people during several instances but why is this man going after the cops who have probably done nothing except keep things in order?

And the fact that he is a veteran does not make this situation any more appealing. I am currently in the military and in my view, we are doing the exact same thing to the people in iraq that he is bitching about these cops doing in NY.
edit on 17-10-2011 by canoland because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by canoland because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Again, produce a DD214! I want to see verification of his 'war hero' status.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I don't know whatto say. That is just plain AWESOME!!!!! If only more would speak up like that.....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
Again, produce a DD214! I want to see verification of his 'war hero' status.

That will never happen. I SERIOUSLY doubt this guy is even a vet, much less seen ANY kind of combat. As soon as he popped his big head up and started shouting, someone would have shot him in that big fat mouth of his. He's just a loud mouth a@#hole pretending to be something he's not and trying to cause problems in an otherwise peaceful protest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join