It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Viral Video!! Message To Humanity: The Time is Now - The rEvolution Is Coming! (Powerful)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+106 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This would have to be one of the most powerful videos I have ever seen with the images, the voice and the music in the background I had chills going to my spine and neck! This video needs to go viral! It shows just how wide spread the protests are in America and the world! The time is coming power to the 99%!!

Here is the description from the video:

A revolution is coming to America.. Not Just America but the World, people are waking up and finally realising how the world works and that their rights as free human beings are slowly being taken away from them.. The 99% are rising up!

This needs to go viral! please star and flag!

edit on 14-10-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oh yeah and it is by youtube user tradgedyandhope makes some very good vids!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
This would have to be one of the most powerful videos I have ever seen with the images, the voice and the music in the background I had chills going to my spine and neck!

Those effects, those sympathetic feelings and emotional response in support of this, whatever this is ( I haven't watched it yet), that's programming, you being programmed like a computer, trained like an animal to display a certain response to certain stimuli.

Nothing wrong with you believing in whatever this video is, but, stop, THINK, and then follow if you will, instead of responding to a line of social programming code designed to get your support.

okay, I watch video now. cheers.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I guarantee a week from now nothing new will come from these pathetic attempts for a change.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

This would have to be one of the most powerful videos I have ever seen with the images, the voice and the music in the background I had chills going to my spine and neck!

Those effects, those sympathetic feelings and emotional response in support of this, whatever this is ( I haven't watched it yet), that's programming, you being programmed like a computer, trained like an animal to display a certain response to certain stimuli.

Nothing wrong with you believing in whatever this video is, but, stop, THINK, and then follow if you will, instead of responding to a line of social programming code designed to get your support.

Lol it is a video made by a ordinary youtube user it is not made by a media outlet or some kind of propaganda machine... Those emotions were because it was a great video.. I think you should watch before jumping to conclusions.. Not every thing and every video is a conspiracy and out there to control you cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come."

Victor Hugo

I have been avoiding all of this Occupy stuff. But you have gotten my attention with this video.

Please forgive me for being slow on the uptake but, what idea?

That is probably one of the most ambiguous things I have ever read and I just stopped the video there.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

very compelling video...............thanks........heres your bump.

I will pass this along to many. S&F

Parker
MTUBY

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Lol it is a video made by a ordinary youtube user it is not made by a media outlet or some kind of propaganda machine... Those emotions were because it was a great video.. I think you should watch before jumping to conclusions.. Not every thing and every video is a conspiracy and out there to control you cheers

I've seen the video now, and I'll agree with the video because I support the Occupy movement, but, I've come to those conclusions on my own, without the assistance of videos to pump me up.
I've spent some time on the street with the occupy movement here, where I'm at.

Though I support the cause, I'm not taking it off the table that users like youtube user tradgedyandhope could very well be in the employ of others behind the scenes that want the movement to grow further.
It's an excellent propaganda video.
Still, making a decision based on a video versus having a sit down and think plus supporting research, I'll take the boring research to settle my decision over something so obviously designed to have an emotional impact.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Do not listen to the detractors on this site or anywhere. You just keep finding inspirational resources and keep posting them - everywhere.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
People wont sit down and do their own research
The video is for those people who listen to much to MSM lies.
The video is for regular people, not used to critical thinking.

thats my take, good vid!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come."

Victor Hugo

I have been avoiding all of this Occupy stuff. But you have gotten my attention with this video.

Please forgive me for being slow on the uptake but, what idea?

That is probably one of the most ambiguous things I have ever read and I just stopped the video there.

Thanks in advance.

yes very powerful quote.. The Idea is real freedom, and that we are all one! Thats how Isee it at least

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
OK. I watched it.

So that is the idea, huh?

The video is actually really saddening, just like the rest of its kind. It sounds just like the Anonymous videos without the electronic voice effect. I find these videos saddening because they are decades too late.

Take California, for instance, the eighth largest economy in the world. Most of the people here come from countries that have virtually none of the rights listed in the video, they are not accustomed to having them in the first place. On top of that the majority here has just found its power as a society and they are having a great time living it up.

How do you suppose these Americans can be stimulated to join this 'Occupy' thing or even become interested in its issues?

Occupy whatever does not have a realistic view of society and that is what causes me to smell rotten eggs. It also causes me to believe more than ever that it is a contrivance designed to get certain types of folks into the street.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Unemployment 9.1%
Underemployed + Paycheque to pay + multiple jobs it equalst almost 20%, if not more
That doesnt count people who have given up looking for work..

Thats a supstantial part of the population... seems realistic to me.

This video is good too

Old age security is going down the tubes
your rights are being bent and broken into submission
Legit people are looking for work, and try as they might, they cannot find work..

I think the time has come. Because people are realising this life is unsustainable.
edit on 14/10/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

thats my take, good vid!

I agree this is great for family and friends it will be a shock to the system to realize how many people are involved and that the MSM is ignoring it

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
OK. I watched it.

So that is the idea, huh?

The video is actually really saddening, just like the rest of its kind. It sounds just like the Anonymous videos without the electronic voice effect. I find these videos saddening because they are decades too late.

Take California, for instance, the eighth largest economy in the world. Most of the people here come from countries that have virtually none of the rights listed in the video, they are not accustomed to having them in the first place. On top of that the majority here has just found its power as a society and they are having a great time living it up.

How do you suppose these Americans can be stimulated to join this 'Occupy' thing or even become interested in its issues?

Occupy whatever does not have a realistic view of society and that is what causes me to smell rotten eggs. It also causes me to believe more than ever that it is a contrivance designed to get certain types of folks into the street.

Actually that voice is a real persons voice it was Keith Olbermans voice as he read out the message from the occupy wall street movement... And how is it to late things have not got as bad as they could be yet, the world is awakening more than ever now thanks to the internet.. Enough are now awake that they cannot win because those awake can keep awakening others.. Its better late than never.. I am sick of negative nellies stop being so negative! At least somethng is happeming finally this is only the beginning.. You have to be positive.. Changes are coming many are awake.. It is never to late.. Having that approach is the reason the world has stayed the same for so long..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

thats my take, good vid!

I agree this is great for family and friends it will be a shock to the system to realize how many people are involved and that the MSM is ignoring it

Agreed, Make this viral through every possible means. I think the entire system needs a reboot i think. While i enjoy the system the best i can (i lay low, dont draw any attention), just cant help thinking there is a much better way to love. for everyone. A global community of peace instead of war.
Remove all dictators in the world, and let the people decide their future.
We can build buildings with interchangable parts, and water filtration systems, and buildings to grow hydroponically.

Sigh.. a man can dream..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

thats my take, good vid!

Agreed, Make this viral through every possible means. I think the entire system needs a reboot i think. While i enjoy the system the best i can (i lay low, dont draw any attention), just cant help thinking there is a much better way to love. for everyone. A global community of peace instead of war.
Remove all dictators in the world, and let the people decide their future.
We can build buildings with interchangable parts, and water filtration systems, and buildings to grow hydroponically.

Sigh.. a man can dream..

yes share share! its time to wake up the sleeping giant!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Excellent video.

Todays super capitalism where small shops in our high streets are
put out of business by massive companys needs to change.

When i go to work i just want to be treated like a human being
not a like a cog in a machine with the managment always looking
for new ways to keep my pay low and working conditions poor.

Profit at all costs so the staff work for minimum wage have no bank
holidays and inflation eating in the little we get.While business chiefs
walkaway with massive pay and perks and care little about anything
other than hitting targets to get a bonus.

This is not about left or right its about right and wrong.

edit on 14/10/2011 by skuly because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
We need more stars and flags! lol

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
lol nice! Someone are copying my videos!

heres another vid people should check out!
edit on 14-10-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join