It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Viral Video!! Message To Humanity: The Time is Now - The rEvolution Is Coming! (Powerful)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Does anyone know of a link to a written transcript of the speech in the OP's video?

It might be worth printing off and 'letterboxing' (as is - or tweaking)?

Also, does watching a video from youtube that's embedded in a post on ATS add to the original youtube links 'views' count? Or should I watch at the youtube site to add to the count?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by Lightbringer38

I was going to ask if that was Keith Olbermann.

I was kinda surprised, yet pleased to find my suspicions confirmed, but was disappointed when I found out he was just reading a statement, not giving HIS opinion.

I used to think he was pretty honest and upfront, when he was bashing Bush and calling out politician wrongdoers. Then I noticed he was being pretty easy on the Democrats (because he was shilling for them, or just because he worked for MSNBC whose policy IS to shill for Democrats?)

Now I don't know what to think, lol. (But I still like him because I still think he's pretty funny...)

But anyway, thanks for the video.

Some people have no idea how the world works yet, and they don't want to know either. Some people have no curiosity at all.

Most people know someone who has lost their job or home, and a lot of people have found life becoming harder in the last few years especially, due to unfair and failed policies put in place by governments around the world.

This is a good video to introduce people from different backgrounds to a number of different subjects they can check out if they wish. The main subject of the Occupy movements is something a lot of people can sympathize with, but a lot of the people I talk to about it have barely heard what a big and diverse movement it is becoming.

Interesting and matter of fact videos like this one can open up some good avenues for discussion when they're not all "OOOooo IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!".

very good point even when I try to talk some logical stuff with my brothers or Parents they just laugh and go "Oooow Conspiracy" When it is a proven fact that no WMDs were found in Iraq.. But I digress people are slowly but surely waking up.. there is only so much they can take

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Embedded videos are counted as views but it is also a good idea to go in to the actual video to like, comment or Favorite I always do that!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

As for the written letter I am not entirely sure ill google it and get back to you!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

If they impose bans on people, s will htf.

They have already herded people in to 'free speech zones'... (en.wikipedia.org...)

...and the s has not htf so I would not count on an all out ban on protesting causing the s to htf either.

Catching up. Back soon.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have to admit a tear forming when the Judge spoke. God I hope that if Ron Paul becomes President he'll choose the Judge as his A.G. Wouldn't that be sweet?

WE ARE THE GENERATION! The momentum is building, and if we don't take advantage of it our children will be enslaved.

NOW it's time.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Frater Hey thanks for the visually explosive mind blowing vid. Some amazing graphics. I mean WTF?

Yeah, I understand. Just the very poignant song by itself is not quite enough these days. Sheesh.

Here...

Now you can turn down the volume and watch the Transformers trailer while listening to the song. You'll have to restart the Transformers , though, to make it all the way through.

Better?

OK. All caught up with the thread.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Frater210 because: bye

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
adding viral in the thread title, doesn't actually make it viral.
though it was a pretty good video

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
I guarantee a week from now nothing new will come from these pathetic attempts for a change.

Thanks for the prediction Lord Vader.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiZKiD111

lol especially when its recently uploaded.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiZKiD111

Perhaps but it is attention grabbing, to be honest you probably wouldnt have gone to this thread and checked out this great video if I had not said that is a viral video.. Also when I say viral I don't mean it is already viral I mean that is its worthy of being viral.. Thats what I was trying to imply! Peace!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Perhaps you should consult a dictionary, encyclo, wika, for the word propaganda.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Man a little criticism goes a long way with you.

Alright ! That was much better. If you havn't seen the movie. It's pretty bad ass. There's a new girl and did I mention visually explosive ? She'll nock your socks in the dirt. If you catch my meaning ? Top of the line and the movie 's good too.
edit on 15-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
John F. Kennedy

Excerpt from Inaugural Address:

" In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility—I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it—and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man."

something about that just has a nice ring to it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

Originally posted by Frater210

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come."

Victor Hugo

I have been avoiding all of this Occupy stuff. But you have gotten my attention with this video.

Please forgive me for being slow on the uptake but, what idea?

That is probably one of the most ambiguous things I have ever read and I just stopped the video there.

Thanks in advance.

yes very powerful quote.. The Idea is real freedom, and that we are all one! Thats how Isee it at least
edit on 14-10-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

yes, "real freedom".. novel idea. If only that were what the (majority of the) Occupiers were after
2nd
edit on 15-10-2011 by bacci0909 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Actually that voice is a real persons voice it was Keith Olbermans voice as he read out the message from the occupy wall street movement...

Sorry, Keith, sorry Lightbringer, you have to admit that the cadence and speed sound just alike with the electronic Anonymous messages.

And how is it to late things have not got as bad as they could be yet, the world is awakening more than ever now thanks to the internet..

It's too late for the reasons that I suggested. America is not now the America that it was when this type of social action was encouraged the first time around. It did not work then and it will definitely not work now. There is no 99%. There are only factions in society seeking greater power. The government likes it when you all go running into the arms of the police willy nilly like you have been trained to do, as your parents were trained to do before you, and so on. It is a great way for everyone to blow off steam. And, of course, nothing ever changes. I am afraid, after all these years, that that is what it is going to take; for things to be as bad as they possibly can be.

Enough are now awake that they cannot win because those awake can keep awakening others.. Its better late than never..

This sounds just like a Muse song. But I bet you like it like that. I never trusted Muse and I still don't. It's like McMusic for the McRevolution. Yes, you can have fries with that. Who are you waking up and who is 'them'?

You guys do not realize how creepy it sounds when you describe these videos as, "A great one to show to the 'un-awakened' (read: sheeple)", or, "A great one for friends and family that will just not get it". You sound like a bunch of fascist brown shirts when you do stuff like that and you don't even know it.

And that is exactly what Charlie Chaplin was trying to get across in that speech from The Great Dictator . Which was a comedy. He was trying to warn people that fascism comes from within. I hope you will read this and catch up...

www.listenlittleman.com...

I am sick of negative nellies stop being so negative! At least somethng is happeming finally this is only the beginning..

What you are suggesting is just the type of mindlessness that you think you are doing battle against by posting this video. After all these years I am not satisfied by something at least happening. I have learned to mistrust that. Don't think that if I weren't 23 as well that I would not have swallowed this stuff hook, line and sinker. But after years of watching people walk in to this kind of meat grinder I can't just sit by saying nothing.

You have to be positive..

No, I don't. I have been inoculated against this type of comodified and directed human behavior. Some I haven't, this one I have.

I am not just trying to be a negative nelly. I am just telling you what I honestly think. Who knows, maybe I am wrong, and you guys will set me straight here.

Your cynical ideas, are contradictory to your revolution ideas... this is conflicting , or at least ironic. Very interesting indeed would you please elaborate? And as you are listen to this song.

edit on 15-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Yeah, messages of hope and equality for everyone on earth..

There's another word for what these Occupy people want..

People against wealth and free enterprise... People who believe every man, woman and child should have exactly the same share of everything (even if they have done no work to deserve it)...

It's called "Communism"..!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
ummm

how is the government going to listen now that its 80 trillion dollars in dept

it sees the people - whether anglos in corporate or afhghans on poppy fields - as a labor resource, nothing more.

once they mass protest, its the end - game over.

the enemy of this new world police, truly now are the People.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Yeah, messages of hope and equality for everyone on earth..

There's another word for what these Occupy people want..

People against wealth and free enterprise... People who believe every man, woman and child should have exactly the same share of everything (even if they have done no work to deserve it)...

It's called "Communism"..!!

It's long overdue, and like Marx said, capitalism can only ultimately lead to communism. And before you point out the flaws in existing communist nations, the reality is that this world has never actually had a true communist nation. Only in name.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join