It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. official: 'Multiple' sources strengthen case against Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by Pervius

Not Obama - corporations.
Like, do you know how much of German industry during WWII was owned by American corporations?
A lot...
And guess what, all damages from Allied bombs were paid by American taxpayers.
This is a very old game and it never stops.
Governments have only one job - to fail! Isn't that more than obvious?

Nicely put.

It's time to realize this is the same ploy the rich and powerful have used since the dawn of civilization.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

Ofcourse they are, but how much "Western" progaganda do you think exists in Iran's mainstream media? Probably not a whole lot.

I'd rather listen to people to live in that area and who know the issues and the details than some news media here in the west only interested in making whoever pays them look good.

People in Iran are just like you or me, people wanting to be free and left to make their own decisions. Nobody wants a dictator or a tyrant, at least not those who know they are pampered slaves to the system.

Which, much like the US, Iran has more and more people waking up to that fact.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by septic

Ofcourse they are, but how much "Western" progaganda do you think exists in Iran's mainstream media? Probably not a whole lot.

I'd rather listen to people to live in that area and who know the issues and the details than some news media here in the west only interested in making whoever pays them look good.

People in Iran are just like you or me, people wanting to be free and left to make their own decisions. Nobody wants a dictator or a tyrant, at least not those who know they are pampered slaves to the system.

Which, much like the US, Iran has more and more people waking up to that fact.

~Keeper

Perspective is an interesting concept. We've got a peace prize preznit killing people all over the world, yet you believe the leader of Iran is crazy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

I have never stated that I agreed with any Political Leader of any country. As far as I am concerned Obama isn't any better than a tyrant. Sure he hasn't been as bad as some of them from recent memory, but he hasn't fixed the problem, which he always could have.

So don't interpret my feelings of contempt towards the Iranian leaders as worship of Western ones.

Often tyrants seek to dismantle other tyranies.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
One Tyrant is an excuse for another Tyrant.
And so tyranny persists.
The question is, why people support it?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by septic

I have never stated that I agreed with any Political Leader of any country. As far as I am concerned Obama isn't any better than a tyrant. Sure he hasn't been as bad as some of them from recent memory, but he hasn't fixed the problem, which he always could have.

So don't interpret my feelings of contempt towards the Iranian leaders as worship of Western ones.

I'd be able to buy what you're selling if you posted a thread admonishing the craziness of American war policy without mentioning the sanity of the leader of the current target country.

edit on 14-10-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

lol

You want me to admonish a countrie's war mongering policies without blaming it on the war mongers?

How is that possible?

The people of any one nation aren't the ones who decide when the country goes to war, or for what reason. At least not anymore.

The only thing these people are guilty of, myself included, is complacency. The fact that we haven't marched to our capitals and thrown these crooks out of office is beyond me.

~Keeper
edit on 10/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
so were supposed to believe the word of insiders based on agreement of more insiders?

yep. im convinced.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Obama wears bright pink underwear. Don't worry guys, this has been confirmed by multiple sources!

I'll have to see these sources and judge for myself before believing a word out of the US Government

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I will not personally doubt the collaboration of evidences so far that was claimed and pointed to the Iranian leadership as having a hand in the attempted assasination of a Saudi envoy on American soil.

All I can say is let the RULE OF LAW take its place first. Give those perpetrators a decent fair trial under the american system, and if found guilty, punished them according to the laws of the land. FULL STOP.

BUT what exactly does Obama and his Saudi Arabia counterparts that 'nothing is off the table'? Does he means war with Iran over this imbecile deed? Utter foolishness. Two can play the game, c'mon.

If the divided iranian leadership had resorted to covert means to undermine American or Saudi powers, then EQUALLY so too can USA and SA do the same in retaliation back to those despicable iranian leadership responsible. USA and SA have the means, the power, the intelligence, the reasons, the manpower, and the logic to do so.

There is NO NEED to involve war where precious innocent human lives, drummed up by propaganda, for this incident or for other hidden agendas to make Iran pay. It won't be the bunker protected despicable iranian leadership rats that will pay, but thousands of innocents on BOTH sides with their lives.

Every human life is precious and means something special to another.

I'll bet that if it had been China, the corrupt CCP gov, the nuke power that had robbed american workers of their wages, stolen western technology and produced shoddy toxic products to the world, had been the one whom had perpetrated this act, Obama would readily do this:-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/074de71faea9.jpg[/atsimg]

Sometimes, I wonder,.... if Obama had truly been the hope of all americans, the desire for a Roosevelt, for change to materialise, or had american politics became so riddled that he is no more than a puppet of the rich, powerful and elites. At times such as this, if a phone would ring at 3am, I wished it had been the the no-nonsense Mrs Hilary Clinton the one to answer the phone....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by BadMagician

Obama called it a sign that Iran has "been outside of accepted norms of international behavior for far too long" and said the United States will work with international partners and will take steps to ensure that Iran "pays a price."

Funny, one could take his quote and apply it directly to the USA.

Pot, meet kettle.

Good one !

it's an old trick....

always accuse somebody else of being guily of your own doings.

keeps the heat down.

This one is pretty obvious !!

A lot more people lately are on to the gag

Like I said before , It is info-war and is getting uglier each day. Every body can smell it. ( the ones who have not catch a cold)

may be you have seen the info-war is being started and people are involved intentionally or in-intentionally.

I have seen lots of repeated threads on ATS , which people are involved in different groups , commenting about Iran.

Like most of you believe , The whole story is a new false flag and a distraction at the same time.

23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

American govt is very concerned about OWS- Occupy Wall Street and other movements in America and is trying to distract American people from what is happening right now in the streets.

1. They distract people who are looking and pursuing OWS
2. They are attacking minorities left on the streets.
3. There will be an opporyunity to unite the people with govt in US.
4. It is more time for TPTB to live in the US.
5. There is more chance and opportunity for US govt to invade other countries in Middle East.
6. TPTB will earn more money as American pay taxes to invade other countries.
7. Iran as the alone standing country against TPTB is in danger.

So , As you distract more people on ATS from OWS , time will be against you to show your stance on the streets.

So , stop distraction and stop posting threads about Iran or you are played.

This info-war is between TPTB (Zionist lobby - 1%) and the 99 % and Iran-plot is just a tool.

regards.
hmdphantom.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I just hope everyone holds obama to the same fire they did President Bush. Doubt it though.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Well that's convenient.

I'm not sure what I believe in this these days regarding Iran and alleged terror plots.

More from the article:

Obama called it a sign that Iran has "been outside of accepted norms of international behavior for far too long" and said the United States will work with international partners and will take steps to ensure that Iran "pays a price."

This is a statement to be very worrieed about IMO.

Thoughts?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: speling...

the united states lecturing another government about illegal assassinations on foreign soil. that's the biggest joke i've heard this year.

instead of a peace prize obama should have won an academy award for actually convincingly issuing that statement with a straight face.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join