It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your plans for 11.11.11 ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
What are your plans for 11am 11.11.11? Ive thought about this for a while, and I will simply be meditating. I have cancelled all appointments that day to simply be able to meditate, reflect and receive.

I was sent a nice link today on how this date and time is an important one for us to receive the light of the new consciousness that is becoming available to man. How in the next few years if we purify our minds and bodies then the light will enter and raise our awarness. This light will find it difficult to enter if we do not attempt to still and clear our busy minds, if no space is cleared then nothing new can enter.

us1.campaign-archive2.com...

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about it, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realised that Everybody wouldn't do it.
In the end Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

We live in extraordinary times. Shamans all over the world have begun to cleanse their bodies and still their minds so they can receive the codes for a new human that the prophecies say will emerge on or around the year 2012. These codes will be received in the form of photons - particles of light - that are emitted from the sun during the huge solar flares that have begun to happen with increased frequency.

A new template for humanity is becoming available and we need to prepare our energy field to receive this influx of information and power - we need to heal ourselves before we can become vessels of light to anchor the new information onto our planet.

Meditating on raising our consciousness at this special time for me seems to be to be the perfect thing to do, but what are your plans?

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Me, i'll be playing Skyrim

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I clicked this thread on exactly 11:11am while Bob Marley was singing 'wake up and live your life' at the exact moment. Signs are everywhere... Haha

I will be at one of the many 'sacred sites' around Britain. Stonehenge most likely, getting my download on

See you on the other side.

Peaace

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Another reason I shall be meditating at this time and date is from something a read that was written by an old Indian guru. Once Ramana Maharshi was asked the question :-

'What are the hindrances to the realization of the true Self and how do we rid ourselves of these hindrances?'

He replied ' Memory, habits of thought and accumulated tendencies. Seek the self through meditation, trace every thought back to its origin which is only the mind. Never allow thought to run on. If you do, it will be unending. Take it back to its starting place, the mind - again and again and it and the mind will both die of inaction. The mind exists only by reason of thought. Stop thought and there is no mind. As each doubt and depression arises, ask yourself "Who is it that doubts? What is it that is depressed?" Go back constantly until there is nothing left but the source of all. And then, live always in the prresent and only in it. There is no past or future,save in the mind.'

To receive any new awarness, the mind has to be silenced. The mind does not want us to become aware of the new consciousness available to us because it will be the start of the end of ego, the end of mind.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have turned over a new leaf so I will not be trolling on this site. On that date I will probably be snuggling my best gal and watching a movie or making her dinner. It won't be edible, but she appreciates my efforts. Especially when I whip out the frozen pizza when the smoke clears. I really think the only reason everyone is so obsessed with 11 is because when they were in school it was popular to make a wish at 11:11. It's a cool number, easy to learn how to multiply. I just think people need to relax about it. It seems to be the Elenin of numerology.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ILovePeace

Where do you live? I guess I could figure it out by your post time and that it was 11:11 or near then when you posted your reply but I'm lazy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It's a friday.
I'll be at work.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Oooh, I can't wait, I'm gonna dance round my garden in a pink tutu to the sounds of "rupert and the frog chorus" all because of a numerical coincidence that is man made anyway.

edit on 14-10-2011 by BrianDamage because: to do editing type stuff

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

These codes will be received in the form of photons - particles of light - that are emitted from the sun during the huge solar flares that have begun to happen with increased frequency.

We are to be raised by light. Let the light in by preparing a space within yourself for it to enter. That space is the stillness and silence you allow during meditation.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillness
What are your plans for 11am 11.11.11? Ive thought about this for a while, and I will simply be meditating. I have cancelled all appointments that day to simply be able to meditate, reflect and receive.

I was sent a nice link today on how this date and time is an important one for us to receive the light of the new consciousness that is becoming available to man. How in the next few years if we purify our minds and bodies then the light will enter and raise our awarness. This light will find it difficult to enter if we do not attempt to still and clear our busy minds, if no space is cleared then nothing new can enter.

us1.campaign-archive2.com...

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about it, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realised that Everybody wouldn't do it.
In the end Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

We live in extraordinary times. Shamans all over the world have begun to cleanse their bodies and still their minds so they can receive the codes for a new human that the prophecies say will emerge on or around the year 2012. These codes will be received in the form of photons - particles of light - that are emitted from the sun during the huge solar flares that have begun to happen with increased frequency.

A new template for humanity is becoming available and we need to prepare our energy field to receive this influx of information and power - we need to heal ourselves before we can become vessels of light to anchor the new information onto our planet.

Meditating on raising our consciousness at this special time for me seems to be to be the perfect thing to do, but what are your plans?

Buying minecraft. Geeking out.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillness

I'll probably relax, sit back and laugh at the paranoid delusionists who think something of consequence will actually happen, *just* because it's the 11th day of the 11th month in the year 2011.

Completely arbitrary, completely nonsense. I could see more point if it was 1/1/1 as in the first of Jan, year 1 or 11/11/11 where it was year "11" or 11/11/1111 year 1111. But again, what has any of that got to do with anything? The fact that the date format you choose has all ones in it?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Traditionally on the 11th November at 11:11 o'clock the season of carneval (called the "season of fools" by themselves) is opened over here in Germany. Since my town is one of the strongholds of carneval, many people take a day off at work to run through town in masquerade and start drinking a lot at 11:11. Maybe in 2011 they even will drink a little more.

So I stay away from town, because I don't like to be hugged by drunken strangers, while I have to watch out, that I don't stumble over a passed out drunkard or step into his puke.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Traditionally on the 11th November at 11:11 o'clock the season of carneval (called the "season of fools" by themselves) is opened over here in Germany. Since my town is one of the strongholds of carneval, many people take a day off at work to run through town in masquerade and start drinking a lot at 11:11. Maybe in 2011 they even will drink a little more.

So I stay away from town, because I don't like to be hugged by drunken strangers, while I have to watch out, that I don't stumble over a passed out drunkard or step into his puke.

Lolz dont germans drink alot EVERY day?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Umm...Skyrim.

All day.

I can predict that 100%.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So what did you do last year on 10-10-10, and on the year before on 9-9-9? And all the years before those? (8-8-8 and 7-7-7?)

It all means nothing as usual. And you CANCELLED all your appointments for the day?????

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
So what did you do last year on 10-10-10, and on the year before on 9-9-9? And all the years before those? (8-8-8 and 7-7-7?)

It all means nothing as usual. And you CANCELLED all your appointments for the day?????

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

im suprised people dont think January 2nd 2003 was the doomsday.
Or Febuary 3rd 2004
Or March 4th 2005
ect.
ect.
ect.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

But again, what has any of that got to do with anything? The fact that the date format you choose has all ones in it?

ALL are one, that is the message of this date.11.11.11.11, all are one. It is to remind us all we are all one. We are not seperate but infact ONE.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

But again, what has any of that got to do with anything? The fact that the date format you choose has all ones in it?

ALL are one, that is the message of this date.11.11.11.11, all are one. It is to remind us all we are all one. We are not seperate but infact ONE.

so is the doomsday gonna come on 12.12.12.12?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

so is the doomsday gonna come on 12.12.12.12?

No, that is the end of illusion. Maya means illusion, this date is the end of illusion. The end of our false projection of our reality, our mind made reality. It is the awakening to our true reality. Dates are of course man made and 12.12.12 is the end of man made time, it will be the beginning of a new awarness within the Now, the Now is timeless.

12.12.12. Its the end of the illusion that 1 are 2. We are all one.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Stillness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well, apart from a minutes silence for Armistice Day, not a right lot to be honest. Suppose it depends on what the terror that is my little girl gets up to

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join