It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your plans for 11.11.11 ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Cool avatar!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Since all are one... everyone will be exactly where they need (and have chosen whether they know it or not) to be... because they already are. The only reason anyone thinks anything is ever wrong or out of place is because of the illusion of duality, the illusion of linear time, the illusion of the game/school we signed up for.

It's fascinating to watch those who have awoken to the true unity of everything still thinking it's possible for anyone to be anywhere but exactly where they should be (myself included, I fall into it as well).

I will be in the now, just as I am now, just as I always have been and always will be.

I have a test for everyone out there who says "it's just a man made date". Communicate to me about something that isn't man made. It's not possible.

If the subconscious or infinite collective awareness wanted to communicate with English speakers who believe they live in the year 2011, what terms will it use? What symbols will it use?

2011.11.11 11:11:11.11111111111111111111

This is a symbol. It is no more or less of a symbol than any other sign we use without realizing we use it because of our subconscious understanding of its relation to the environment as we perceive it. Not as it is!!!! But only as we perceive it.

So what the above symbol shows is as others have described... it is the gate for the symbolic awareness that can become a realized awareness of the view of 2... passing through a singularity/reset... and re-emerging as the eternal one again. There might or might not be physical changes, I honestly can't know... but the *consciousness* changing is clearly happening. That date simply marks a peak "wake up" point. Like when the locust wake up every 7 years... they don't all do it at the same moment, however using a "time measurement" we can find the "peak" moment where the most locusts are waking up, but there is a buildup and cool down period surrounding it.

Namaste!
edit on 14-10-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

True, but the only say we have the name of so and so, live in such and such a place, at a certain date and time. What does that really mean? If we can release from all those conventional symbols, then we surely get a new set which are closer to reflecting reality as it is, no?

Cancel that idea - just musing aloud.

I do however think that we ought to loosen our associations with words and labels, as if that which points to something is the thing itself, and even the thing is just a "thing".. there I go again.

edit on 14-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ile be playing Skyrim obviously!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

So what the above symbol shows is as others have described... it is the gate for the symbolic awareness that can become a realized awareness of the view of 2... passing through a singularity/reset... and re-emerging as the eternal one again. There might or might not be physical changes, I honestly can't know... but the *consciousness* changing is clearly happening. That date simply marks a peak "wake up" point. Like when the locust wake up every 7 years... they don't all do it at the same moment, however using a "time measurement" we can find the "peak" moment where the most locusts are waking up, but there is a buildup and cool down period surrounding it.

Namaste!

Exactly, a peak wake up moment. There are many wake up moments, some stronger than others.

Eckhart Tolle describes the most vital step on our inward journey towards enlightenment is to learn to disidentify from the minds ego. That every time we create a gap in the stream of our mind, the light of our consciousness grows stronger. It is this light that will peak on 11.11.11.11.11 which is why I stated I will simply meditate at that time to allow it to enter.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

We already have the symbols we need... our current culture has simply stopped using them for constructing the mental perception of the environment we navigate. Especially in Western Culture.

Absolutely fantastic example: Indra's Net

That said... we can't ignore the fact that The One *wanted* the West to forget, spread across the globe, and be the catalyst to connect the world. We apply judgements to how it has gone about it, and that's fine from this view, but I'm pretty confident that when we finally can pull back to witness the history from the next level of awareness, we'll see how it is just as beautiful and natural as a lion hunting a deer, or a comet impacting Jupiter. It's natural... it has pain and pleasure... but it's nature hyper charged by human capacity.

If Western culture *hadn't* lost touch, and thus never wound up with an intense urge to "seek" and spread at all costs... we might not be in position for a world wide awakening here and now in the "year 2011".

So we already have the metaphors/symbols for a more unified and harmonious view... they have always existed because truth never ceased to be truth. We simply stopped seeing bigger truth for a little while. Much like a person who zooms in to look very closely at one small part to understand it better. We are each individual parts looking very closely at one small part. We couldn't do it as intensely and deeply as we have been were it not for this disconnection... because we'd *always* see the big picture.

So we don't "need" to do anything. We don't need better or worse symbols...we simply *have* symbols and they are able to be used to "be" a certain way. No set of symbols are better or worse... it's just a matter of which sort of toolset the universal consciousness wants to work with in order to better understand its infinite self and possibility.

Namaste!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillness

This is what I plan on doing that day, watching this.

thrivemovement.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillness
... 'What are the hindrances to the realization of the true Self and how do we rid ourselves of these hindrances?'
... As each doubt and depression arises, ask yourself "Who is it that doubts? What is it that is depressed?" Go back constantly until there is nothing left but the source of all. And then, live always in the prresent and only in it. There is no past or future,save in the mind.'

Thanks, that's a very helpful quote
calm mind, content/quietened ego, being the nowness in every moment
Thank you

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well like many have said here:

SKYRIM BABY!!!!!!

That and Remembrance Day is also on that day, so ill probably buy a poppy too.
It would be a shame if the world ended the day that Skyrim comes out

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainychica

... 'What are the hindrances to the realization of the true Self and how do we rid ourselves of these hindrances?'
... As each doubt and depression arises, ask yourself "Who is it that doubts? What is it that is depressed?" Go back constantly until there is nothing left but the source of all. And then, live always in the prresent and only in it. There is no past or future,save in the mind.'

Thanks, that's a very helpful quote
calm mind, content/quietened ego, being the nowness in every moment
Thank you

Yes Ramana Maharshi taught that it is the minds "I" that seperates us from our true reality of spiritual oneness, that once we realize it is this "I" that doubts and becomes depressed it naturally falls away to reveal our true Self. This is often called the I AM. This is also the thinking of many spiritual teachers .
edit on 14-10-2011 by Stillness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Same thing I do every day......
Try to take over the world.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

The teachings of Ramana Maharshi on the true Self.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well it would just so happen to be my sister's birthday...
It is also Veteran's Day...
Possible meditation if there is time...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

But again, what has any of that got to do with anything? The fact that the date format you choose has all ones in it?

ALL are one, that is the message of this date.11.11.11.11, all are one. It is to remind us all we are all one. We are not seperate but infact ONE.

"When All Are One!!"

Where have I heard that quote before........

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spadedjuggalette
Possible meditation if there is time...

I once read that the complete awarness of three breaths is worth more than any hour spent sitting but being unaware.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

There's always more than meets the eye.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'll be at a wedding.

It seems that these interesting numbered dates are prime real estate for anniversaries.

Like last month... 9/10/11... I was, yet again, at a wedding.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

Originally posted by noonebutme

But again, what has any of that got to do with anything? The fact that the date format you choose has all ones in it?

ALL are one, that is the message of this date.11.11.11.11, all are one. It is to remind us all we are all one. We are not seperate but infact ONE.

"When All Are One!!"

Where have I heard that quote before........

Stairway to heaven?
www.azlyrics.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I will probably listen to meditation videos a few hours to see if it has any increased effect while resting. I think those that are exited with Skyrim should play it. Playing a computer game and relaxing is in some way a meditation also. And since I have bought Heroes of Might and Magic 6 today im so gonna enjoy playing it soon. It was a long time since I looked forward to play a computer game and this is gonna rock. Namaste

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I will be going into hyperspace via '___'....something big might happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join