join

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I will probably be here.

www.zen1111.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

It is a plant used to make heroin, but you need specific types of poppy for that. More importantly in this respect, it is also a natural flower that covered the fields of Northern France before, during and after the Great War and is used over here in blighty as a mark of respect for those who fought (was going to say 'gave their lives' but i have never really understood that expression).

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillness
ALL are one, that is the message of this date.11.11.11.11, all are one. It is to remind us all we are all one. We are not seperate but infact ONE.

No it doesn't. It's just a date where, based on your format of choice, has lots of ones in it.

Here in the UK i would have said 11-11-2011. And that has a two and a zero in it - how does that mean we're all one? It doesn't.

It's purely subjective. Had you chosen the year "1" AD and had either the 1st of January at 11:11:11 AM or 11th of October at 11:11:11 am then you could try to argue your point - which is still ridiculous.

A contrived date or time value or what you assume to be a "recurring" pattern is NOT any indication of the current human condition. It's only a common phenomena that you only happen to be noticing because it fits into the archetypal pattern system we humans use as a way of adding "meaning" to reality.

There's nothing enlightening, metaphysical or paranormal about it.
edit on 14-10-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'll be the first to admit there does seem to be "something" to numerology, but I don't yet understand what that is. I would say, though, that if one must wait for coincidental calendar line-ups to occur before setting time aside to meditate or to perform random acts of kindness, one may have missed the point. The sooner we all start behaving like human beings who really do have brains, who really do care for one another, who will commit to acting today to make the world a better place, the less we'll have to embarrass our species by aligning our best behaviors to numerically cool-looking calendar dates. Today could be one of the greatest days in history if all of us, together, did something crazy-positive for no good reason, least of all because it is 10-14-11.

Today's date will only happen once in my entire lifetime.It must mean something.How can I make sure I'll make the most of it?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillness

I'll be engaging in ritualistic suicide followed by tea.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
get the angels and airwaves album on this date.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

You and me both

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Me too! Even took off work for it!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It is Veterans Day (USA).
It's a Holiday..
...so, relax, BBQ.. Dig in the garden..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What's the deal with all the negativity and "It's just some coincidental man-made hokum" ???

Of course it's man made... Nothing exists without man to interpret it, and further down the line anything only exists for individuals anyway... Furthermore, stuff exists AS the representation we collectively assign to it.
The "consensus reality."

These ideas are becoming understood better and more often by more people... And can be backed up at this point by everything from science to shamans.

So if people think Something is going to happen... Or that there's a message to be received on this date, the only thing that's preventing it from being true is the dissonance from 'nay-sayers' and an unwilling percentage of the collective consciousness...

It's On! Choose your future now!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
11.11.11.11 is just a man made year... started 2,000 yrs ago, there are calenders that start off far early like chinese and tamil and who knows what else. For them its probably(guessing obv) like year 3.000 or 4,000 right now lol....

Yes time is man made, that said the arising new consciousness often uses ways of awakening man using the tools of man. Clock time is man made but it, as in the case of 11.11.11 is one way of awakening mankind to their higher awarness.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Stillness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

Things happens ever day..
It is only when we look back, that we see that it was history..
..and it was all the small things in life, that really was important.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Umm...Skyrim.

All day.

I can predict that 100%.

Here here!!

That is my plan too, unless you know, someone drops an H-bomb

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Play Skyrim all day long
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not what you are doing thats for sure.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

In the UK many businesses sell paper poppies to raise money for The Royal British Legion. It's a charity that provides support to our current and ex servicemen and women.
We wear the poppies as a mark of respect in the run-up to rememberance Sunday which is held on the nearest Sunday to Armistice Day.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am getting married 11/11/11.
At 11:11..........
Not joking
PLPL

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm not promised life on earth tomorrow much less a month from now so I have no idea what I will be doing.

I hope to be doing something that involves loving and laughing. Other than that....who knows. I sure don't.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think the ego is starting to get sick and tired of who it was anyway. Novelty is fun and enjoyable, once we stop crying.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
observing*
II nd

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join