What are your plans for 11.11.11 ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well this is Armistice Day here in Australia so I will be observing 1 minutes silence at the eleventh hour of the morning and remembering those who gave their lives during the wars.
It is my wife's 50th Birthday (I am 23 years older and always refer to her as the "Child-Bride") and also our wedding anniversary on that day too so I will have no time to meditate I'm afraid.
I hope it is an enjoyable experience for all of you who do meditate.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'll be at my Cousin's wedding whilst on that day my sister gives birth (Docs scheduled a C section for that day for some reason) to my future new little Niece Judith.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Listen up everyone, I have a little experiment for you. Right, take the digits of the year you were born (do not use 19) and add it to the age you will be this year and what do you get??????

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillness

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by Stillness

But again, what has any of that got to do with anything? The fact that the date format you choose has all ones in it?

ALL are one, that is the message of this date.11.11.11.11, all are one. It is to remind us all we are all one. We are not seperate but infact ONE.

so is the doomsday gonna come on 12.12.12.12?

No, that is the end of illusion. Maya means illusion, this date is the end of illusion. The end of our false projection of our reality, our mind made reality. It is the awakening to our true reality. Dates are of course man made and 12.12.12 is the end of man made time, it will be the beginning of a new awarness within the Now, the Now is timeless.

o.o You lost me at "no"

Im going to quote a book that I love: "How can I tell," said the man, "that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i got 2011, big whoop.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakingThatAss
Listen up everyone, I have a little experiment for you. Right, take the digits of the year you were born (do not use 19) and add it to the age you will be this year and what do you get??????

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

o.o what year were you born? lol

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

o.o what year were you born? lol

They said not to use the 19 digits of our birth year, so I didnt and it came out as 111, however if I do it comes out at 2011.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Stillness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

obviously you will always get 111, there are 100 years in a century, and all you're doing is adding 11 years for 2011.. it will always come out 112 next year and 113 the next..
edit on 14/10/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

edit : damn, now my post and star count isn't 111:111!!
edit on 14/10/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
*Blows dust off passport*
Think I fancy Germany that day...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
11.11.11.11 is just a man made year... started 2,000 yrs ago, there are calenders that start off far early like chinese and tamil and who knows what else. For them its probably(guessing obv) like year 3.000 or 4,000 right now lol....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What are your plans for 11am 11.11.11? Ive thought about this for a while, and I will simply be meditating. I have cancelled all appointments that day to simply be able to meditate, reflect and receive.

I was sent a nice link today on how this date and time is an important one for us to receive the light of the new consciousness that is becoming available to man. How in the next few years if we purify our minds and bodies then the light will enter and raise our awarness. This light will find it difficult to enter if we do not attempt to still and clear our busy minds, if no space is cleared then nothing new can enter.

us1.campaign-archive2.com...

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about it, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realised that Everybody wouldn't do it.
In the end Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

We live in extraordinary times. Shamans all over the world have begun to cleanse their bodies and still their minds so they can receive the codes for a new human that the prophecies say will emerge on or around the year 2012. These codes will be received in the form of photons - particles of light - that are emitted from the sun during the huge solar flares that have begun to happen with increased frequency.

A new template for humanity is becoming available and we need to prepare our energy field to receive this influx of information and power - we need to heal ourselves before we can become vessels of light to anchor the new information onto our planet.

Meditating on raising our consciousness at this special time for me seems to be to be the perfect thing to do, but what are your plans?

As of now I am focused on 28-10-11. If nothing happens, I will have a reason to cling to 11-11-11. We need to get busy and never let ourselves down. I will always have a second chance.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Since it will be no different than any other Friday, I will get up at 5AM, go to work and come home at 3PM. Then I will get my daughter from the bus, walk her home, make her a snack and help her with her homework. After that, I will start dinner and wait for my wife to get home. After I eat with my family, I will probably pop open my newest brew (It's a delicious Irish Chocolate Stout flavored with honey, raisins, sturgeon caviar and English Black truffles) and play X-Box 360 in my garage Imeanmancave on my 108" projector screen in beautiful 600 watts of 5.1 surround till 2AM Saturday or until my wife comes out and desecrates my man cave with her ESTROGEN.

It's going to be yet another glorious Friday!

Edit: Yes, I said testosterone. My fingers were typing faster than I was thinking I meant to say desecrates my man cave full of testosterone with her estrogen.
edit on 14-10-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: Fancy fingers weren't so fancy this time.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Since it will be no different than any other Friday, I will get up at 5AM, go to work and come home at 3PM. Then I will get my daughter from the bus, walk her home, make her a snack and help her with her homework. After that, I will start dinner and wait for my wife to get home. After I eat with my family, I will probably pop open my newest brew (It's a delicious Irish Chocolate Stout flavored with honey, raisins, sturgeon caviar and English Black truffles) and play X-Box 360 in my garage Imeanmancave on my 108" projector screen in beautiful 600 watts of 5.1 surround till 2AM Saturday or until my wife comes out and desecrates my man cave with her testosterone.

Why do you have caviar flavored coffee?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillness

As it's Veterans Day here in the United States, I'll be honoring, in my own small way, my family members, past and present who served in the military in various ways.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Will be playing Skyrim and having a few beers I guess
That is if we all survive all the doomsday events that we probably will warned about until then.
As someone said earlier, 11.11.11 is just a manmade number..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILovePeace
I clicked this thread on exactly 11:11am while Bob Marley was singing 'wake up and live your life' at the exact moment. Signs are everywhere... Haha

I will be at one of the many 'sacred sites' around Britain. Stonehenge most likely, getting my download on

See you on the other side.

Peaace

I came on here at 13:34 - wow adds up to 11 lol

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Since it will be no different than any other Friday, I will get up at 5AM, go to work and come home at 3PM. Then I will get my daughter from the bus, walk her home, make her a snack and help her with her homework. After that, I will start dinner and wait for my wife to get home. After I eat with my family, I will probably pop open my newest brew (It's a delicious Irish Chocolate Stout flavored with honey, raisins, sturgeon caviar and English Black truffles) and play X-Box 360 in my garage Imeanmancave on my 108" projector screen in beautiful 600 watts of 5.1 surround till 2AM Saturday or until my wife comes out and desecrates my man cave with her testosterone.

Why do you have caviar flavored coffee?

Since your mood is Drunk, I figured you would realize when I said brew, I meant beer
I brew my own. It's much better than the swill at the liquor store.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I will be observing a minutes silence out of respect for those that fought for our freedom.

Please buy a poppy in support of the British Legion

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConstrood

For us not familiar with the term, what is a poppy? Where I'm from, its a plant that is used to make heroin.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join