It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some one religious help me!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am not a religious person and actually [thought] the idea of such entities was silly until about 10 minutes ago. I know i will sound insane and i am not the person to spread stupid lies and religious propaganda and am actually anti religion in a way just look at my negative comments on religious threads.

Ok so here goes... i work in a retirement home and must check on elderly residents that have not been seen throughout the day. It's called a checklist and i just got done checking on a resident that i am now very concerned for. Ugh i cant believe any of this!!!

Anyways, the last resident i checked on was sleeping in her bed when i walked in but she was whispering, in a very deep voice, numbers, at first. 2 4 4 2 4 4 4 were the numbers she whispered very quickly and i sat there wondering why she was whispering these numbers but not replying to me as i was shouting "hello" "hello" then out of nowhere she started whispering (still in a very creepy deep voice) some kind of horrible sounding language that sounded absolutely demonic in every way. I am very familiar with some of the first languages ever recorded and also with the Hebrew language as many of the residents, including this particular resident, are of Jewish decent and of Jewish faith. However, instead of whispering Hebrew in her sleep it sounded like she was whispering Sumerian or a language that sounds exactly like it and she was speaking very quickly it wasn't the kind of tired sleep talking that i have heard before.

After she whispered this language for about 3 seconds she was about to start whispering numbers again and started with 2 4 4 and then i screamed her name and pounded on the wall because i was sooooooo flippin scared i just wanted her to stop. At this point i was covered head to toe in goosebumps and my heart was beating very fast. The woman woke up very frightened as you could imagine and immediately sat up, got off her bed, and started walking toward me and asked "who is there." As she got within about 2 feet of me i saw her eyes and they were yellow and the pupil was like that of a cat but her eyes went slowly back to their normal brown color and shape right before my eyes. At this point i started swaying and feeling like i was about to pass out from fear and the only thing i could think of doing was running out of her apartment unit as fast as possible, so i did so.

I know, to some, i might sound crazy but to the ones i have slandered and bullied for believing in the things they do...i need your help. I need to know what to do and if this woman needs help because i am concerned for her. Again, i am not one for propaganda or for converting people to "believe" as this contradicts everything i have believed for as long as i can remember. In all honesty i KNOW there was a demonic entity at play tonight and i DID see it with my own eyes.. please please give me serious advice...i know i sound crazy but im so scared and confused i don't know what to do or who to turn to. Please....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think the religious folk are just going to say she's possessed and may suggest praying for her, though it is not funny, I was chuckling but in a "holy $h** haha" kind of way not mocking.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by douglas82391

I hate to break it to you, but it's common for the mentally ill to count out randomly, and even speak gibberish. Older people are also hard of hearing, and may not wake up from noise at all. Working around death, will make you find God eventually.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Do you have a cross or a rosary? Wear it around her and if you are afraid for her, offer her a cross as a gift. You could also say a prayer. I think she was more likely having a stroke or something. You are a nurses aide or trained to care for the elderly?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

If she was indeed taken over, from what you describe it sounds like it. This pulling it out, can't be done by a man. (An exorcist, has no real power). This will need to be done by higher up. But, if she is so easily taken over, then she must have left her body. Her guardian angel should have prevented this from happening. As when a person leaves the body, the guardian or what have you will sit in the person place to prevent another from entering.

The Light penetrates the dark. My advice would be is to get a strong believer and have them speak unto her. Telling people they need Jesus and to pray won't work in this situation.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

get the housed blessed and stick a fat black tourmaline and blue pyrite obelisk somewhere in the house.
as for going there, IF you HAVE to go there i'd make sure you have the crystals mentioned above on you also.
Doesn't matter about it being a pendant or just the crystal itself in your pocket.
PS. Don't forget to smudge your crystals.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

I hate to break it to you, but it's common for the mentally ill to count out randomly, and even speak gibberish. Older people are also hard of hearing, and may not wake up from noise at all. Working around death, will make you find God eventually.

She is not mentally ill and judging by how quickly she got up and how well she spoke she was not having any medical problems. I have known this woman for a year and she is a very normal very nice person theres nothing wrong with her

Also it was not gibberish she was speaking but an actual language
edit on 14-10-2011 by douglas82391 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Do you have a cross or a rosary? Wear it around her and if you are afraid for her, offer her a cross as a gift. You could also say a prayer. I think she was more likely having a stroke or something. You are a nurses aide or trained to care for the elderly?

I have several certificates from my training to care for the ederly

link   

Can you describe the language in more detail. Like did it sound like Russian and African mixed together?

link   

First of all, how do you know what Sumerian sounds like? I am not really an atheist, but I don't believe in any religions. I believe there are some things in this world that we simply can't understand yet. I don't think science will ever explain everything. But even science is starting to realize there might be other dimensions, and forms of energy/matter which is invisible to us (eg dark matter). Just because you saw something weird doesn't mean you should get down on your knees and start praying to the Christian God, or what ever other God. Do some more investigating and seek some more answers, without jumping to conclusions. Just my two bitcoins.
edit on 14-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

First of all, how do you know what Sumerian sounds like? I am not really an atheist, but I don't believe in any religions. I believe there are some things in this world that we simply can't understand yet. I don't think science will ever explain everything. But even science is starting to realize there might be other dimension, and forms of energy/matter which is invisible to us (eg dark matter). Just because you saw something weird doesn't mean you should get down on your knees and start praying to the Christian God, or what ever other God. Do some more investing and seek some more answers, without jumping to conclusions. Just my two bitcoins.

Researching is for doubting what you saw. I do not for one second doubt was i saw. Everything i explained is exactly how it happened and it was not normal but instead right out of a horror movie. I also am atheist but i just don't know what to believe now. Also, i have heard bits and pieces of what they can understand from the Sumerian language and that's exactly what it sounded like

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by douglas82391

The woman woke up very frightened as you could imagine and immediately sat up, got off her bed

When someone is mumbling incoherently (and do you know Sumerian so you could tell that is what it was) my first guess would be a stroke. I know a woman recently who started talking garbled and ended up having a stroke and doctors said she had had one before. I only ask because you ran out of her place. You are supposed to be watching out for her and well, you sort of lost it.
edit on 14-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I don't have any experience with these sort of things, but I agree with the poster about the elderly often doing such. The eye thing is weird, and would probably freak me out as well. Being "religious" does not prepare you for such events really, but it does help you cope with them. These things are best left to qualified people if they still exist these days.
I can tell you that I used to not believe in demons or even the devil as some call him, for most of my life. I have since done a complete turnaround. I've always believed in God, and Jesus, and am a Christian by faith. My experiences with churches has not been to my satisfaction, so I generally tend to have "fellowship" with like-minded Christians. If you are thinking of becoming a Christian, it's a simple thing. I'll be glad to help you in that regard. You probably already follow most of His teachings anyway, as most do. If you're not familiar with The New Testament, or perhaps need a Bible, you can download a free digital copy from www.portableapps.com. Go to the applications tab and when the page comes up look for BPBible. You can put it on a thumb-drive and carry it anywhere. It only works on Windows operating systems though, if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Can you describe the language in more detail. Like did it sound like Russian and African mixed together?

It sounded like nothing i have ever heard before but it sounded most like Sumerian. I didn't want to be cliche but it sounded like a demon language from a movie. And just the deepness of her voice....I'm still shaking uncontrollably

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Researching is for doubting what you saw. I do not for one second doubt was i saw.
You are researching now by asking for answers on ATS. But that's not really what I meant. I mean like, talk to the person who was speaking gibberish and see what they say about it.

I also am atheist but i just don't know what to believe now.
I didn't say i was an atheist. I'm not. I'm just saying, religion isn't the answer to everything.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You are researching now by asking for answers on ATS. But that's not really what I meant. I mean like, talk to the person who was speaking gibberish and see what they say about it.

I wasn't there, but I can be 100% certain, they will have no remembrance of this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by douglas82391

The woman woke up very frightened as you could imagine and immediately sat up, got off her bed

When someone is mumbling incoherently (and do you know Sumerian so you could tell that is what it was) my first guess would be a stroke. I know a woman recently who started talking garbled and ended up having a stroke and doctors said she had had one before. I only ask because you ran out of her place. You are supposed to be watching out for her and well, you sort of lost it.
edit on 14-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

No no no it was NOT incoherent mumbling something WAS speaking through her very quickly. I cannot stress how much i KNOW she is ok medically and this is not explainable through regular thinking.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Researching is for doubting what you saw. I do not for one second doubt was i saw.

I also am atheist but i just don't know what to believe now.
I didn't say i was an atheist. I'm not. I'm just saying, religion isn't the answer to everything.

I misread that part. She was dead asleep i shouted hello 3 times as i walked into the room and she didn't awaken until i hit the wall and SCREAMED her name. She is also not hard at hearing. The woman is in her early 60s

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

OK I will take your word for that. She may be having some kind of an episode. Possession is one of the last things I would expect it to be however. Do you have a tape recorder?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Hello douglas, what you describe sounds terrible and kinda like out of a horror film, a creepy one at that. For it to have happened to somebody who was a non believer of demons/entities up until this point has to be a sign of the times. I don't think you should be worried about any harm physical harm coming to you but it would be a good idea to get a Rabbi, Priest or Spiritualist in to help the poor lady you are caring for as Demonic possessions can destroy a person and frequently leads to death.

The Catholic church are the main people I would trust to help in an exorcism as they have practice'd it for centuries and are quite open about it, though a Rabbi would be willing to help also as would representatives from other faiths. You need to get this lady help as she needs it, a demon or evil entity will destroy the shell they occupy for the 'no pun intended' hell of it.

You may need to take a crucifix & bible with you next time you need to go and care for this lady, remember that she does not know what has happened/is happening to her & is not responsible for any of the language or actions, it is what has taken hold of her that is doing this.

Learn the Lords prayer to heart and memorize a few psalms just in-case you need something to keep a distance between you and her/it.

Please remember though that it is still a human being underneath all the creepy stuff and that she never asked for this to happen it is just one of those things. Get some professional advice on this matter as soon as possible, take ammunition with you in the form of a crucifix, bible, learn some prayers and psalms.

Also if you feel you are brave enough, set a wireless mini web cam up on record and post it on the paranormal boards please as it would be appreciated.

I hope all turns out well, the lady & yourself are in my thoughts.

Peace be with you

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join