It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some one religious help me!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I know many of you think i can't distinguish gibberish from an actual language but i want you to think of the creepiest demon talk you have ever heard in a movie...that is exactly what i heard. Not only that but i didn't just catch a glimpse of her yellow eyes seconds after she awoke, i watched them change into her normal brown eyes over about two seconds. She was very close when i noticed them....i know it may have been irresponsible to run out like i did but i felt very threatened because all i understood from the situation is what i have taken from horror movies and i just wanted to get out

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by douglas82391

OK I will take your word for that. She may be having some kind of an episode. Possession is one of the last things I would expect it to be however. Do you have a tape recorder?

At this point i am considering quitting my job just so i never have to pass her in the halls again. I am not sneaking in while shes sleeping to record her speaking this language

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

No man, find out more.

I know it is scary but you might be able to discover some cool stuff if you try and get info from her while in this 'trance'.

Just be careful, demons and the like are known to tell lies, but also, many truths are said in jest.

Don't quit just because something you cannot explain happens. You're on this site often and have read other stuff like this, now you have witnessed it first hand.

Use it to your advantage. Arm yourself with knowledge and learn.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Make sure you don't speak back to it. Dire consequences when this happens.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ok i have considered going back into her apartment and recording her will my cell phone if she is talking in her sleep again. Not because i want to entertain you people (although if i do get footage of it i will post it) but because the more i think about it the more i feel like i didn't see anything at all but instead i am literally going insane because that's how i feel, although I nor my family have no mental history. I NEED to know if any harm can come onto me or if this thing (if im not going crazy) can transfer itself into my body. I don't even have a cross so i need to know if i can bring something else with me or if i make a cross that will protect me....wow i cant believe what im typing

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Just don't talk back to it and your fine. They are able to get power over you, if you speak unto it. Also, make sure you won't get it any legal trouble by recording her (Don't forget, your job is more important than proving to others on a forum)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Honestly, it's a dangerous game to play. So is being a law enforcement officer or firefighter.

....I wouldn't know.

I don't even know if these crystals can help because 'new age' stuff may actually be evil. Who knows.

Personally, I would try and communicate. But then again, I have a massive pair. Uncomfortable to sit and such.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok im trusting you jhill i will not speak to it. Although I've always thought prayers were silly i will wait 10 minutes or so to go into the room in that time i ask everyone to please pray for me as i will also be trying my hand at my first ever prayer. As for the legal issues, if i get footage of what i saw before, i will bring it to my bosses attention in hopes of finding her help, even if i do get fired.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Pray that Father surrounds you with light, but most importantly, pray from the heart. I'll be praying for you. I'll also put in the request that Father sends a soldier your way.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by douglas82391
I don't even have a cross so i need to know if i can bring something else with me or if i make a cross that will protect me....

You don't need a cross. What you need, is a TRULY strong faith in yourself (since you're an atheist) - KNOW and BELIEVE that NOTHING can empower you, without your permission. Entities (if this is the case) can smell fear, as much as we can smell perfume. You emanate fear, and they catch onto it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

Yes, I forgot to mention that. SHOW NO FEAR. This is how many of them overtake so many, people show fear.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I think he missed the fear part, and given his fear the first time round....well....best of luck to him.

edit: We may have just doomed him. We may have just had a hand in allowing a demon to overtake a healthy body.

He admitted he was scared, and is obviously going to be. Would've been nice if you had remembered that oh so minor detail.

He posted his final post at 4.57pm (by my time) and the next post came at 5.04pm....and then 5.13pm. He said he trusted you and everything. He was going to give it 10mins before he re-entered the room..... from 4.57pm to 5.13pm is more than 10mins. He's missed the fear warning posts....Bloody hell.
edit on 14-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well, I stood in her doorway with the phone on record for several minutes, listening, and she didn't do anything unusual. What i did find unusual as i stood there was a large homemade painting of numbers arranged in a hexagram shape but without the actual hexagram shape just the numbers and a circle around them it looked like this

3 2
5 4

well that's a rough idea of what it was but in a better hexagram shape and with a circle around the whole thing. is this of any significance or is this just some weird painting from her grand daughter or something?

Sorry for a disappointment if you were expecting a suuuuuper creepy video but i feel much better that nothing happened, now i just feel like im in denial and its a much better feeling than before. Maybe im just making too much of this

Also i was sweatin bullets and shaking my ass off i was so scared so its a good thing it probably wasnt anything serious!!!

ahhh it didnt post the numbers as i spaced them. 1 on top 2 right top 4 bottom right 6 bottom 5 bottom left 3 top left but without the actual lines to make it a hexagon

edit on 14-10-2011 by douglas82391 because: (no reason given)

Ahh yes and a 21 in the middle with a circle around all of it

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by jhill76

I think he missed the fear part, and given his fear the first time round....well....best of luck to him.

edit: We may have just doomed him. We may have just had a hand in allowing a demon to overtake a healthy body.

He admitted he was scared, and is obviously going to be. Would've been nice if you had remembered that oh so minor detail.

He posted his final post at 4.57pm (by my time) and the next post came at 5.04pm....and then 5.13pm. He said he trusted you and everything. He was going to give it 10mins before he re-entered the room..... from 4.57pm to 5.13pm is more than 10mins. He's missed the fear warning posts....Bloody hell.

Nope im ok but it woulda been good to know had it been serious. I feel much better now and a little in denial and a little like i just misunderstood...so my life is probably gonna just go back to the same and this memory will be vague if not forgotten misunderstanding. I'm sorry guys i didn't mean to get anyone all excited for nothing i hate that too

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You were expecting it too much. It will probably come around when you least expect it too. Don't let your guard down.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Dude, she's got numbers in a hexagram/pentagram?

Speaking numbers in her sleep?

Speaking foreign language or speaking in tongues?

HAD YELLOW EYES WITH SLITS INSTEAD OF PUPILS?

I'm not sure my life would go back to normal so quickly!

Also, check the time on your watch? Have you lost any?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i will keep my guard up with that woman. search demonic symbols and look in the images you will find what i am talking about....its an exact witches symbol for summoning demons but it didnt have the lines....is she summoning them and letting them out instead of keeping them in the circle???? Now im very very scared of that woman and to even come back to work. End of my shift ill log back on when i get home. thanks for all the help guys...im starting to think theres actually something to this

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Very interesting thread.

Sorry friend but you will not be able to forget this no matter how much you try to build a wall. Did you feel this was real or just your imagination? If you say real then there is no turning back. You must decide if you want to live in your EGO by thinking Demons and Jesus are fairy tales. Your old BeLIEves are nothing but fantasy and lies. The truth will be found when you soul search, pray and meditate to find the answers. God does not live in a Bible although most think so because of the propaganda we have been told our entire lives. God is all around you and I. We can tap into the God but only if we believe in what are heart tells you. We are spiritual beings of energy even though many feel we are nothing but meat sacks with no purpose.

Sounds like your heart told you this was very real or you would not have been afraid. I hope you make the right choice.

Peace to you.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
7 residents have killed themselves, all with blades, in the 9 months i have been working in this facility. Normal people that seemed completely fine, all widowed however....8 before i got there and 0 before 2009 all the way back to 1976 when it was built....I'm finding out when this woman moved into this retirement home because if it was around that time i think there is reason for HIGH concern and action

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?! I do believe i saw what i saw but I'm starting to believe although i saw it, it never happened. Maybe somehow i have let Hollywood dull my perception of reality too much. Maybe she was speaking a funky language that she learned, like Jamaican Patois, of course i wouldn't understand that and being whispered that would sound creepy also. I was already freaked out as she was walking toward me and there was a bright light next to her head from my view so maybe that somehow made her eyes looked so yellow as i was focusing in on them because of that light. If anyone comes back to this thread and reads this please disregard anything i have said as being supernatural... it's just way too Hollywood

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Sounds like you wanted to find God, and now you have. Don't research it, don't think about it, just run with it. Remember one thing though. "A good religion is like a good pair of shoes. Find one that fits you, just don't try to make someone else try to wear your shoes."- George Carlin.

As far as demon talk goes, I did the same thing when I was a child. I'm not sure why, but I spoke to my mother in "demon" as a baby. I do not think that it had anything to do with spirituality, or anything else, other than being someone talking in their sleep. I also slept with my eyes open, rolled back to show only white. Yea, I was quite the attraction!
edit on 14-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join