It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever been refused service by a palm reader?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

I didn't realize people were still posting on this thread; my apologies for not getting back with you quicker.
Thanks for your concern, but like anyone else, I am curious about things like this. The only harm I see would be to judge another in the process. Most of the time (not always), I don't have a problem with this...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I had one run up to me and tell me I was traveling with a very bad man and to get away from him. That is the only one I ever had contact with. Turns out she was right, I was traveling with a famous serial killer. There is a possibility that he had insulted her.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Regardless of what people try to tell me, I know that some are connected in some way to info that is out of some of our reach. I'm not saying they work as palm readers or paid psychics; a lot of room for corruption there. Money messes things up.

In the early 60's, my mother proved this to me, and I see it all the time with my current wife who is also a member of ATS. She's completely amazing at times, for real.

As I said before, both members who did readings for me were quite good. I'm waiting for two aura readings now; one is public and one private. Both just for fun; what harm is there in that?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

I would speculate that at least 95% of the palm readers are fakes. Palm reader is the generic term, but some of them use tea leaves or sticks.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Yes that happened to me right here on ATS. The palm reader thread is around here somewhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I believe there are some people who have access to something the rest of us don't. I can only speculate on where they draw that something from though. Some bees don't fly however; wannabees, used-to-bees, etc. I think some just want to have access to that something, but aren't open to it for whatever reason.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I haven't seen that one yet. A few days ago somebody started a members' picture thread, and I found out they've had one for years. I had no idea, but I had to go and check it out. It kinda' personalized things for me a little. Heck, these guys ain't spies and MIBs, they're just ordinary people with out-of-the-ordinary curiosity and interests. Haven't posted a pic yet though; maybe I will, maybe I won't.

Now in case I'm wrong about the spies and MIBs, do a good check yourself before you spill your guts in a thread...

CX

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I've heard of this happening to a friend long ago. Same kind of thing, walked into the room and after a few seconds the lady went white as a sheet and asked him to leave.

I've often wondered if this could be some kind of marketing ploy though? Every now and again you get all freaky on someone and say you can't read them (insert spooked out reason or facial expression here), and word gets around, therefore making that reader seem more attuned to the paranormal?

CX.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I think that kind of goes along with what another poster said about seeing in my eyes that I can't be lied to.
Who knows; even the guy that did my reading on ATS said my hands kinda spooked him. I'm a carpenter, and I have rough hands to say the least.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join