It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever been refused service by a palm reader?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Perhaps, but bad things happen to good people as well. My only crime was getting some herb for someone who turned out to be an undercover narcotics officer. They got me for distribution/furnishing. I've never even had a moving violation in my life, nor any other charge. This was my first.

As it turned out. my second wife had an undiagnosed pre-existing MRSA staff infection in her heart. She was taking anti-biotics for an ovarian cyst, which caused the infection in her heart to break up and go into her bloodstream. This caused the three strokes, and she died of a blood clot in her lungs while still recovering in the hospital. She was dying when I met her actually, but neither of us knew...

The strange thing is that I didn't get infected with the MRSA, which is highly contagious.

edit on 10/13/2011 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
what if you're cursed, and they know that. what if your new wife is to succumb to illness like the rest.
just saying...i don't know..perhaps your destiny is sealed indeed.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
palmistry books are inexpensive. They vary in material so get a couple and patiently delve into it on your own.

I don't see why someone would refuse a reading. Usually readers will be as positive as possible unless you push them to mention any apparent negatives, and even then they will shy away from revealing it all; positivity is like rule Numero-1 according to all the 15+ palmistry book's I've skimmed through.

To deny a reading before looking is stupid. About the worst they could tell you is your heart is failing, you've had strokes or some other fatal ailment. I'm sure they are use to dealing with erratic people from time to time too,, just like in any profession... So, I don't get it honestly

... both of your readers had a intuition towards you?
maybe I'm ignorant but just because you can read palms doesn't mean you have a strong intuitive awareness like that. Likely they've seen --it all-- so to pass it us just really is a big question mark

edit on 13-10-2011 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

My new wife (as of July 4th, 2007) has survived cancer three times. She is currently in excellent health, and one of the most vibrant and alive people I know. She is a faithful Christian, and if you knew the story of how we met you would trip out - seriously. Thanks for your reply none-the-less.

The date is of our marriage. Thought I would clear that up...

edit on 10/13/2011 by visualmiscreant because: clarification

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WaffleBear

My intention with this was to get as many different opinions as possible, and to find out if this has happened to others as well. I've lived in a small community since 1982, and there just aren't many people open to esoteric thought in this area. They're mostly older Pentecostal types, and alcoholic farmers. That's why I brought it to ATS. Many of you have experiences in these things, and one can always learn from others' experiences. Thanks...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

You are the devil's agent! lol

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Once again, not hardly. But seriously, some things do make you wonder about yourself sometimes. Obviously this was one of those times for me. These days I'm a little more secure in my faith, but the situation does haunt me at times. And it is true that many things such as this have happened to me in the past, and I thought that perhaps talking about them would help. Thanks for your interest...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Happened to me when I was 17. A friends mum of all people attempted to read my palm and suddenly looked terrified shoving my hand away. I don't know who was more freaked out about it, me or her.
Obviously being so young at the time it really shook me and stayed with me. She never would say why she refused so, but that day long ago she threw my hand back at me like I was the devil himself.

The odd thing is a gypsy guy did read my palm later on in life quite happily and predicted a pregnancy spot on, so I don't know what the hell was going on in my teens.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yes, there are many who would fool us, and perhaps this was one of those times. Perhaps the Jamaican was trying to give the impression to his friends that he was genuine by causing a scene such as this. Maybe he needed an excuse to change cell-blocks. Who knows? The fact is, this can be said of many trades. While at work release, a lot of the guys there worked as mechanics for the car dealerships in town. Were they qualified? I can't answer that, but I hate to think they weren't. Some things will always elude us...

I was kind of blessed in my assignment at work release. I worked for a former Senator at his two assisted living facilities. I did maintenance and remodeling. The residents were precious, and the staff treated me very well. I also got to eat there which in itself is a blessing...

edit on 10/13/2011 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

It was definitely disturbing at the time, especially with the repeat denial. I haven't tried again, nor do I have the interest. Just trying to settle some unresolved questions. Thanks...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oh for gods sake man they probably had to go to the bathroom.

or go somewhere and rather then say "Move it kid i got plans" they whip up the mysterious YOU CANNOT BE READ...........TODAY......... thing.

I know Ive done it myself. everyone's readable

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Huggiesunrise

Cool. Perhaps you're right. I honestly have no idea, and am not implying anything. Just relating a story and finding out if others have had similar experiences. Thanks for your openness.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Op,

Have you ever had a picture taken that shows your Aura. That might be a place to start. You could see what your Aura looks like since it is your life-force.

It sounds like your a good person so continue to seek the truth from God and raise your vibration.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I've never tried that, but I'm open to such things. I recently read a book by Barbara Brennan on Auras, and I find the subject interesting to say the least.

Thanks for the well-wishes, I do my best to keep close to God these days. There's really not much to get into where I live, so it's really not that difficult.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Since you are a Christian, it was probably best that you didn't get your palm read.. I have always refused to go to any fortune teller..

The reason for me not to go is because it would be like saying to God that I don't trust him and need to find out stuff from a palm reader or a fortune teller for direction in life.. Some may argue that a palm reader is just a fun thing of entertainment, and I can see that.. It just isn't something I would want to do..

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i often get jokes about not having any palm lines

seriously, i was burned years ago in an awful fire and they are 99% gone. my palm are supposedly "soft n smooth like a baby butt'

whenever i have a background check with fingerprints, they do it 2-3 times with ink then a couple times with some scanner thing till they can get a reading.

so i had one psychic call me by my name before i even said hello

and one palm reader so far told me she forgot her glasses and sent me out the door bc my lines are so faint

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

I had my palm read a couple of times when I was younger.
I would not waste my time,or money, ever doing that again.
These occult practices are forbidden to true believers of the
Messiah.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I went to a palm reader once. Before she started, I wrote something on my palm to see if she could read that first.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

This was a long time ago, and since then my faith has steadily increased. In fact, when I got to work release I became the Church secretary and treasurer. Not a lot of educated folks there. In my life I've done many things that may or may not be Christ-like. That's life, and even as I wouldn't judge others for their mistakes today, I certainly wouldn't judge myself.

When those who are looking into becoming Christians see that we are not afraid to admit that we too are human, it's easier for them to relate to us. This is why I have no problem telling people that I have been to prison. We all began as something else (Chronicles of Riddick), and this is how we determine our growth....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Wild... One of my friends used to own a diving shop and taught scuba for a living. He went to work everyday barefoot and in a swim suit. People would notice a massive discoloration on his feet and ankles, and most would always ask him what happened. He was born this way, but used to jokingly tell people that his feet had caught on fire when he was young. After a while, they would also notice his hands were the same way, and upon asking he would always tell them he burnt his hands trying to put out the fire on his feet.

Sorry for your injury, and I'm not making fun of it, just sharing a true story. This world is made up of so many people with so many differences; I wouldn't have it any other way. We are all unique from our first thought and God loves all of us. The fact that He loves me is all the proof I need of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join