It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever been refused service by a palm reader?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Thanks for your concern. God blesses me daily, and I know this because there was a time in my life when I had to struggle to keep myself from ending it. With His help, those days are behind me, and my struggle now is in understanding why I was so rough on myself to begin with. Life is difficult enough without enemies, especially when the enemy was me...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Interesting, and was she able to read either?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I did in fact have this happen to me as well. To find out it has happened to other people as well in a way makes be feel a little better about what happened but at the same time makes me feel that much more concerned about what happened. This was about 20 years ago. There was this fair with all the tents and rides and such. This nice looking woman with long black hair was reading palms for $5. I went into the tent and put down my $5 on the table. She smiled and took my hand in her hand and took her finger and started to trace my hand. I did not buy into that kind of stuff and really only went for the reading because she looked really nice. After a few seconds she stopped and looked up at me. The look on her face was one of pure terror. I have never seen any one that afraid in my life. Then I heard something and realized she had urinated all over her self and it was running onto the ground. She then very slowly let go of my hand and got up and walked back-wards out of the tent. I could see that the whole front of her skirt was wet. I just sat there for a bit not knowing what to think. I left the tent more than a little confused. I noticed about 15 minutes later some workmen taking down the tent.

I have never told any one about what happened but now that I know that I am not the only this kind of thing has happened to I feel a bit better talking about it.

If I live to be a thousand years old I will never forget the look of terror on that woman's face.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ok. same thing has happen to me. twice. i live in chicago. i went to one, she said she denied me because i didnt have the proper money. i think even if i did, she still wouldnt have did any way. i just got that feeling. and the second one, i did an over the phone questioning. she called me sister, and told me i am the only who knew the answer to that question. my birth date is 10/14/1987. i was born of a leo and a virgo union. could you tell me anything about why they didnt want to read me? thank you in advance.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Either what ?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Maybe they took one look at you & realised what you had been just hold in that palm & hadn't washed your hand afterwards.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

This too was my reason for sharing my experience. Regardless of how you feel about the validity of such a thing, a dramatic refusal as such (terrified looks), is naturally troubling. That's why I hang out here at ATS. I get to see many diverse opinions on things, and I take what I can and leave the rest. Thanks for sharing...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by knowing2012since60bc

No, I don't dabble in any of that. There are many on ATS that do, I'm sure someone will come along and help you with your questions...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was wondering if she was able to read the writing and/or your palm...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Although the jail and prison are dirty places, the inmates are quite respectful in those regards. Failure to comply will get you hurt, so you do your best to stay sanitized. My stay was not a difficult one compared to what I have heard, and I am truly thankful for that. Things could have been much, much worse...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

I highly doubt I'm the devil. My soul is not tortured. I live a full life. I work with the impoverished and help ppl everyday of my life. Why, because I want to. The only bad I do (in some ppls eyes is hunt) appreciate the opinion but opinions are like.....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is ATS, pictures or it didn't happen! LOL

Go for it, take a picture of your right palm and your left palm and let us take a look. I will let you know what I see, but I too would be interested to know your birthdate which would tell me a great deal more.

Let's see those hands!

Your Right Palm represents the choices you are making, the Left Palm is the map that can show deviations and possibly explain inner conflicts.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I had someone refuse me years ago. I am also a Christian. I am thinking maybe they sense this or knew this, and it was taboo for them, to do so? Many many years before, I had a woman read my hand and when she touched me a blue spark flew from our hands, and she yelled at me to get away from her. Was really strange!

edit on 13-10-2011 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Check your U2U...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Wow! Perhaps you're right. I do know that many are sensitive to things others find absurd. When I was a child my mother was washing dishes while my brother and I were watching television. All of the sudden, she started screaming "Johnny's dead! Johnny's dead!" This was my father. She ran to the television and changed the channel to find my father being interviewed after a bad truck accident in which her brother Pete was killed. The two were traveling one behind the other, and my Uncle went to sleep at the wheel jack-knifing his rig. They were hauling eggs for Publix supermarket, and the eggs came through into the cab. He suffocated in the broken eggs, and my father wasn't able to dig him out in time to save him.

My mother was not an evil person, so I see no evil in this. Some people are just gifted in certain ways.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by randyvs

I was wondering if she was able to read the writing and/or your palm...

Psss. shh hey OP, it was supposed to be a joke. It's ok just play it off.

Help !
I
'm

s
i
n
k
i
n
g
edit on 13-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Read up about the witch of Endor.

I'd say God is protecting you when you were, spiritually, the most fragile.

www.mechon-mamre.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I really have to ask, as a Christian what on earth were you doing going to a palm reader?
It is not for us to know the future, but to have faith that God will usher us onto a path of His choosing - trusting Him all the while. You do realize that the forces which operate behind these dark arts are not friendly? Not to mention forbidden in Scripture? It's a blessing she turned you away. She probably sensed the indwelling spirit of truth in you and backed off, somehow knowing her place in the presence of the King.

"Regard not mediums, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God." Leviticus 19:31

Walk in the light of the Lamb's footsteps..

Regards,

FTE
edit on 14-10-2011 by followtheevidence because: verb tense correction

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
She prolly thought you would refuse payment.
Edit: Heh, Palm readers and religious folk are all in the same bag.
edit on 14-10-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Have had it happen many times over the years.. from palm readers, gypsies, chinese fortune tellers etc.. All turn pale and ask me to leave or if out on street where some ply their trade they grab up their stuff and leave fast..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join