It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever been refused service by a palm reader?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I must admit, I've had an unusual life. Things seem to happen to me that while not unique, are strange none-the-less. In the summer of 2000, while I was in jail waiting to be transferred to prison, there was a Jamaican "mystic" who was a professional palm reader also in my cell block. I had never consulted a palm reader before, but jail is a boring place, so I figured why not? When I walked into his cell and made eye-contact with him, he seemed to be overcome with terror, and started saying "No, no, I cannot read his palm; no, no!" and he quickly left the cell. My God, what are you supposed to think about that? He actually transferred cell blocks to avoid me.

Well, I forgot about it and after serving my time, I got back to my life. I visited one of my friends one day, and she had just had her palm read by a neighbor who was also a professional. As a part of the conversation, I told her about my experience with the Jamaican, and she asked if I wanted her neighbor to read my palm. I was hesitant, but finally agreed and she gave the woman a call. My friend related my story to her neighbor on the phone, and immediately she refused. She would give no reason, but she would under no circumstances do the reading.

What on earth would cause a palm reader to refuse a reading? Has anyone else experienced something like this?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ive had one psychic usher me out of her office quite quickly and another tell me I can not be read... I dunno if that helps.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

At least I'm not alone! I have often wondered about this, and it still confuses me.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
WOW that's really creepy... May I ask your birthdate/time/place? I can do a birth chart for you and see if you have any issues that might be apparent for this to happen...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Dang.....that is strange!!! I have never experienced that and I think I got mine read when I was like 21 or something. She said I would have twin red heads. I have a boy and girl (2 years apart) one is red headed and my son is blonde....although people do say they look like twins.

I recently got a tarot deck....hit 5k on the lottery the following week ....pretty cool I have to say!

I haven't read my cards since then but think about doing so often.

Maybe they didn't want to read you because of possible energy they see around you.

Are you spiritual? Are you positive? Why do you think they both turned you away? Like...what is your gut feeling?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I have had quite the opposite experience...I will be at some social gathering....and people will come up to me and want to read my palm....they all say I have a long life-line.

I am not too sure what to think about your situation.....maybe they saw what you were in prison for....and it frightened them.

edit on 13-10-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

I'll send you a u2u in just a moment...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm a Christian, but like many have also studied other things as well. I suffer from depression, but not so bad the past few years. My first wife was terminally ill with cancer during the time, and I was released 120 days before her death. This might have had something to do with it but I'm not sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I could have been my wife's condition at the time. I don't have much experience with "psychics", so I'm not sure what they can feel, or perhaps "see".

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I know of few cases where a palm reader refused to read certain people because they saw something very bad in that persons future.. Hope this is not true in your case...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Like I said, my wife was home suffering from breast cancer. It was a difficult time for both of us. My sons were grown, and they took up my slack, but it's not like having your spouse with you. Being locked up during that time was very hard on me, but it turned me around considerably. Perhaps they could see this; I'm not sure...

Also, after two years I remarried and my second wife died of complications after a stroke. We were married only 16 months at the time...

edit on 10/13/2011 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm a Christian, but like many have also studied other things as well. I suffer from depression, but not so bad the past few years. My first wife was terminally ill with cancer during the time, and I was released 120 days before her death. This might have had something to do with it but I'm not sure.

Sorry about your loss!!!
I know this pain all too well and I want to give you a cyber (((((HUG)))))!!!!

Also, glad to be in the same thread as a Jesus lover. I too love the man!!

In regards to the topic..... It doesn't sound like any reasons to not give you a reading.

Again, like another poster said...maybe it is because they saw something that spooked them. Who knows....they don't know everything and I wouldn't worry with it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
YES because I would not pay the 200 dollar fee..

Bunch of money grubbers .. The whole lot of them

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
oh i know..YOU'RE THE ANTI-CHRIST BROOO

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Or maybe there was something about his eyes that told the palm reader "You can't BS this man, so don't try".

I've had strange experiences like that.

I remember one time my friend and I were walking into this repair shop and right before we entered my friend told me:
"Watch this guy try to make me pay all this money for this small problem. He always charges high, even if it's something small"

So I nod, and continue in. The minute we got up to the desk... the man glanced at my friend and then at my eyes.

Right after, he goes all off telling my friend how he could get it fixed free of charge and go to the car wash and do this and do that... then go to the store. The man was even giving him directions to get to the store to get the piece.

Now mind you, literally minutes before my friend warned me that he would try to charge him. That he's known for charging money for small things on numerous occasions. Even my friend was surprised.

You're probably an old soul, like I... and you can't BS an old soul. Don't try.

Ha... that rhymed.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm happily married again to a very wonderful and spiritual woman. My faith has grown exponentially since that time, but I can contribute a lot of that to my experiences in prison. I actually only spent 4.5 months in prison work release, and the former Senator who I was working for was also a Christian. He helped me with my parole. I already had been granted parole at 9 months and 20 days, but I was still waiting to be transferred to prison. Once I got there they told me because I had an out-of-state home plan, I had to wait six months.

The Senator called the parole board and asked what could be done to quicken things. They told him that if I could get an in-state home plan, they would parole me immediately. I found a friend who would let me stay with them temporarily, and after submitting the plan, I was released within the week.

After I got out, I couldn't go home, but my family could visit me in that state (about 15 miles away). After three weeks, I rented another place, so I wasn't a burden on anyone. My other home is payed for, so I wasn't having to pay for both. After another week, my parole officer allowed me to go home at my leisure, but I still had to keep my place out of state. Tough time; my faith pulled me through...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I agree with the poster who said that maybe you have a bad aura.. If they can't read you, its too things:

1. They are scam artists and they are affraid you will be able to see through them. Ie you don't look gullible and seeking awnsers due to recent loss or nostalgia..

2. You are a bad bad man and you have done something so vile, they see how tortured your soul is and know your fate. Telling you that you have no future and how your fate is sealed, would either make you even more dangerous to them or to others around you. They have guidelines about letting people in on their true paths.

I would be leaning toward option 2 here, becasue for 2 poepl to not want to read you, and the latter one not even wanting to see you under any circumstances and "over the phone" so from a distance.. you must be giving off some really bad karmic vibes and/or you got some demon latched on to you.

I say try again.. ( 3rd times the charm, right?) if you get refused again, your f-ed..

See a priest, see an exorcist and then seek out the Lord and live the rest of your life making amends for your wrongs. True forgiveness can only be received from the forgiven themselves.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

Not hardly, but thanks for the reply. The anti-Christ cannot (at least according to my interpretation) confess Jesus as their savior. I do it openly and without regard to humiliation.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

That's an interesting assessment. I hadn't thought of that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Also, after two years I remarried and my second wife died of complications after a stroke. We were married only 16 months at the time...

Not to sound cold, but perhaps to some extent you are simply a harbinger of doom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join