It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELENIN: Lucifer's Comet. Proovable Theory of Contact??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Orbits are not 2 dimensional...annd pentagram is 2 dimensional...?

The orbit of Elenin or anything for that matter is a spiral or helix form. Maybe I am misunderstanding how this guy is coming up with the geometric orbit patterns?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This made me think of esoteric teachings.We know that Satan, agent of materialism, is to be identified with the god of the planet Saturn in Greek and Roman mythology. (SATurday, SUNday, MOONday)

Something that biblical scholars accept but hasnt trickled down yet is that Satan and Lucifer are two different entities (main representatives of evil) you dont have to look far in literature to find that the Bible itself:

Isaiah 14.12,'How thou art fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning.'
the morning star is of course Venus, therefore, the bible identifies Lucifer with the planet Venus.

It might seem counter intuitive to equate the goddess of Venus in Greece and Rome - Aphrodite to the Greeks - with Lucifer in the Judeo-Christian tradition. But there are many key points of similarity.

Both are bound up with animal desire and sexuality. The apple is the fruit associated with both. Lucifer tempts Eve with an apple, Paris hands Venus an apple in a gesture that precipitates the abduction of Helen and the Great War of the ancient world.
The apple is universally the fruit of Venus, because if you slice an apple in two, the path that Venus traces in the sky over a forty year period is described there as a five pointed star, pinpointed by the position of the pips.

Lucifer and Venus are also ambiguous figures.
Lucifer is evil, but a necessary evil.
Without Lucifer's intervention, proto-humanity would not have evolved beyond a vegetative form of life.
As a result of Lucifer's intervention in history we are animated. both in the sense that we can move about the surface of the planet and also in the sense that we are moved by desire. An animal has a conscious awareness of itself as a distinct entity that is denied to plants.

To say that Adam and Eve 'knew they were naked' is to say that they became aware they had bodies.

Here is an early German version of Venus/Lucifer tradition. It entered the mainstream of world literature when it was taken up and adapted by Wolfram von Eschenbach in Parzifal.

See! Lucifer, there he is!
If there are still master-priests
Then you know well that I am saying the truth.
Saint Michael saw God's anger...
He took Lucifer's crown from his head
In such a way that the stone jumped out of it
Which on earth became Parsifal's stone.

Tradition tells us then , that as Lucifer fell a great emerald dropped from his forehead. This signaled that humanity would increasingly suffer a loss of vision in the Third Eye, the brow chakra.

The influence of Venus brought a paradoxal, tricky quality to the heart of the universe. in other worlds it brought delusion into the world.

'Lucifer endowed matter with a glamour that would dazzle humankind, and blind people to higher truths.'

why is it that the way forward sometimes looks like the way backwards? why is it that the thing we most ought not to do looks almost indistinguishable from the thing we ought to do? In my heart of hearts I know what I ought to do, but I have another, alien element entwined inside me that wants to lead me astray. The Luciferic element is infused into my very physiology. Desire and delusion combine in me dangerously. Because of that influence, "the good that I would do I not; but the evil which I would not, that I do'. (romans 7.19)

St Paul (an initiate of the Mystery tradition) is saying that a part of me always knows what is right, but that it is often overrulled by a part that is in thrall to Lucifer.

what does the future hold?
edit on 14-10-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Unfortunately, although the thread title grabbed me in- the Katy Perry album cover & the pentagram thing were enough for me to lose interest.

I don't think personally Elenin survived. And that it was ever a threat anyway. But, I was willing to watch and listen.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

was a rambling piece of work with little sense to be made of it. i tried to follow but found my eyes glazing over after the first minute of reading this mess. sorry my friend, i don't think there is anything to his outlook. he stretches to make his facts fit his pre made notion...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
But...Elenin's gone...

It's disintegrated...

Vamoosh!

Kaput!

No more!

It is an EX comet!

Elenin : I'm not dead.

Nasa : Yes it is. It'll be stone cold dead in a moment.

Elenin : I think I'll go for a walk now.

Nasa : Your not fooling anyone you know!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

Originally posted by Greensage
Interesting element to bring Venus represented as Lucifer, which in all actuality is Lucifer the Morning Star, it is just that this is the first reference to Lucifer interacting with ELE-nin that I have heard.

It never really dawned on me before this, on Sept 29 when Virgo was cloaked in the Stars with the Moon upon her feet with Venus and Saturn in her Womb that Venus was still Lucifer, because Venus is Lucifer in Scripture. It is said in Scripture that the next coming will be the "Son of Man"...

Wow, really good pick up connecting the mythology, so-to-speak, to the alingments of the planets to create a birth/pregnancy story. You should contact Goro through his website, the email works and he'll most likely get back to you with his thoughts.

Let me know if you do

Maybe in some odd twist William and Kate finally did the ultimate ritual and consummated themselves on September 29, conceiving the "Son of Man". Is Kate pregnant?

You must have missed it, i'm pretty sure he had in the article that Kate was supposedly pregnant with twins. One boy, one girl. VERY interesting synchornocity with the twisn theme.

The Author states that ELE-nin is a messenger but no one is listening except for a very few, this much I do believe...

...Earth and ELE-nin are still interacting, or should we say that we, as Earth's eyes and thoughts, we are still interacting with ELE-nin...

Well said mate - certainly are interesting times we live in!

I thought i read somewhere Kate had a miscarriage?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The author is posting Nostradamus as reference? This reeks of just pure bunk, plain and simple. I'm sorry but I find that website is just a joke with no real credence to it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join