It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family guy anomoly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am not able to put the photos up,However in the Family Guy episode Fox-y lady - Season 7 episode 10, i noticed a moment where Peter and Cleveland both show thier drivers license's both have the same expiration date 11-11-2011, i thought both having the same date was very odd. This reminded me of the Simpsons episode where Lisa holds up a magazine cover depicting the New York Skyline featuring the Twin Towers with a 9 next to them for some reason, everyone knows this theory i know, but as i watched this Family Guy episode it was just a strange feeling seeing this, a gut feeling of negativaty. I know its 99.999% that it means absolutly nothing at all just a cartoon putting numbers in for no reason, but i wanted to at least write this somewhere.
If someone wants or can add the actual photos please do, im not able to.
edit on 12-10-2011 by 1947flxible because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The expiration date on mine is December 2012.
I keep meaning to ask friends if its just mine or is the same for everyone.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

unless of course.. they coincidentally went to go do it on the exact same day....

real coincidence there...
two people who know each other.. going to the DMV together .. to hopefully alleviate the tedious boredom in that herding-pen of a place...

real coincidence....

friends.. doing something boring together....

but anyway.. 11 11 11 = end of duality... duality's final dance...

And why is the word anomaly always misspelled? I think it's the world's most misspelled word other than then and their and your.

edit on 10/12/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Just to clear everything up and put everyone at ease... My drivers license expires 11-15-2015 so we have nothing to worry about until at least 2015...Now after 2015 depending on whether or not I can get my license renewed the world might possibly end.

The reason the drivers license expired at the same time is because they went to get drivers license together...duh they were best friends they did everything together until cleaveland moved to stoolbend to live with bears and rednecks

I hope this has cleared up any issues we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Mcfarlain just likes screwing with your head, thats all.

There are far more things than that he throws in - some more and some far less obvious.

I still crack up at the retarded terrorist - riding a bicycle into a sky scraper yelling "Allahu akbar!' And falling off the bike.

And the Arabic alarm clock - 6:00 arrives, "Allahu akbar!" and promptly explodes.

Or the front of the CIA building where Stan works with references to 911.

He just wants to screw with people.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I do understand your points gents, however the reason it was so weird to me, maybe this isnt nationwide, our Drivers license expires on your Birthday not the day you wondered in off the street, at least here. This is why i noticed it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Considering that these photos are watermarked from Adult Swim, I'm going to hace to assume it was done on purpose.
Probably a parody of the Simpsons or just a little inside joke since Seth MacFarlane is a truther (so I hear)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Thanks for posting those, like i said its likely nothing or just like you all say Seth screwing with minds, i just had to put it out there, makes me feel better. Thanks ATS'rs for at least being openminded.
edit on 12-10-2011 by 1947flxible because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Bascially, when Skyrim comes out there won't be a reason to drive.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
The expiration date on mine is December 2012.
I keep meaning to ask friends if its just mine or is the same for everyone.

I think that isn't your license, it might be your birth certificate!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I saw Seth MacFarlane recently on Piers Morgan and thought it was a good interview. Good show. They cut him off prematurely everytime he was about to say something interesting, such as how Fox is a "schizophrenic" news network. The CNN show, kind of an illustration how all the new networks work hand in glove with each other.

I would like a Family guy anomaly of the recent Glenn beck mocking alex jones piece, where Jones interviewed Charlie Sheen.
edit on 12-10-2011 by MarkScheppy because: more

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Not sure about other states, but in Florida ours expire on our birthday not on the anniversary of when issued. Of course they may have both been born on nov 11th.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

He's probably hurrying through his 20 posts so he can post a new troll thread. 'Bigfoot is my dad! Pics later!' or some other nonsense. 11-11-11 is end of the real world for all of us anticipating Skyrim, anyway...for a few weeks at least!
peace...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Am I the only person who reads Ha'la'tha's posts in a Charlie Sheen voice? Haha!

I remember seeing this episode a while ago, and saw the same thing. I did think it was weird, but I figured it was just an inside joke. Why they picked that day, who knows. Maybe it's someones birthday?
edit on 12-10-2011 by lilowl53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You gotta love Cleveland's face on that licence..
I have to agree though that Seth Macfarlane does enjoy screwing with us. The perfect example has to be the American Dad episode about the 'Illuminutti' an obvious poke at the illuminati but in a tongue in cheek style, not subliminal like we see in so many films and tv shows these days.
No need to get worked up about this one

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You feel they are giving us a heads up? You will find that many do not see the games they love to play with our minds. The Elite put truth in their Art, Movies, Music, and TV, which is programming through ones vision. The few that recognize their little signals will be called crazy or paranoid. Go watch the movie Knowing which shows the Gulf Oil spill one year before it happened. You can find many occurrences showing the WTC being attacked, 911, pandemics, Aliens attacking LA and other cities, along with technology that exist but not on the market at the time of the appearance.

The art is a way for them to tell us the truth while they call it fiction. I imagine that helps them sleep at night.

Peace to all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join