It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family guy anomoly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I dont know for 100% weather it would be a warning or just arrogance if it were to mean something, my gut says if it does mean something, then complete arrogance and distaine, i dont believe the elite give purposful warnings. I do know people believe the elites give warnings as in thier "moral code", i am not one of them, its my belief we are viewed by the elites as nothing more then animals, you dont warn a cow that its going to slaughter, you talk openly about it, afterall what does an animal know, its an dumb animal.
I truely believe this is how the 99% of us real people are veiwed by the global elites are as animals (in the most literal sence), if, big if, if this anomoly is something, then its pure arrogance nothing more, like a rancher chuckling about a cow going to slaughter and finding a sadistic pleasure in it, getting off on the death.

All you have to remember is not to spook the herd, or the stampede will crush that arrogant cowboy.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
You feel they are giving us a heads up? You will find that many do not see the games they love to play with our minds. The Elite put truth in their Art, Movies, Music, and TV, which is programming through ones vision. The few that recognize their little signals will be called crazy or paranoid. Go watch the movie Knowing which shows the Gulf Oil spill one year before it happened. You can find many occurrences showing the WTC being attacked, 911, pandemics, Aliens attacking LA and other cities, along with technology that exist but not on the market at the time of the appearance.

The art is a way for them to tell us the truth while they call it fiction. I imagine that helps them sleep at night.

Peace to all.

Or from a more intelligent, rational and non-crazy perspective......Seth's just a genius and put a random date in. Perhaps he didn't think the show would last that long since Fox cancelled it twice before and only brought it back due to huge fan demand?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ahh redacted, my bad !

edit on 13/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Obviously, Peter and Cleveland are identical twins who were separated at birth. Now stop watching cartoons if they get you so upset.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
You feel they are giving us a heads up? You will find that many do not see the games they love to play with our minds. The Elite put truth in their Art, Movies, Music, and TV, which is programming through ones vision. The few that recognize their little signals will be called crazy or paranoid. Go watch the movie Knowing which shows the Gulf Oil spill one year before it happened. You can find many occurrences showing the WTC being attacked, 911, pandemics, Aliens attacking LA and other cities, along with technology that exist but not on the market at the time of the appearance.

The art is a way for them to tell us the truth while they call it fiction. I imagine that helps them sleep at night.

Peace to all.

Or maybe the makers of such things like to poke subtle fun at conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
who knows, maybe Seth is a member here
Hey Seth!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by 1947flxible

unless of course.. they coincidentally went to go do it on the exact same day....

real coincidence there...
two people who know each other.. going to the DMV together .. to hopefully alleviate the tedious boredom in that herding-pen of a place...

real coincidence....

friends.. doing something boring together....

but anyway.. 11 11 11 = end of duality... duality's final dance...

And why is the word anomaly always misspelled? I think it's the world's most misspelled word other than then and their and your.

edit on 10/12/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

Gosh you sound real clever, dontcha? (tell me, Proffessor HugeBrain, did I spell that correctly? Or is the word "dontcha supposed to have an apostrophy?)

Standing way up there in your tower, watching ever-vigilantly over the "little people", ready to strike down at them with thunderbolts of knowledge when you feel generous enough to share the wealth.

Someday, when I have a kid, and they reach that age where I can proudly show them this site, I will be sure to have them go through each and every one of your posts before they do anything else, so that they may soak up like a sponge the pure wisdom that radiates from them just like heat and light from the life-giving sun in the sky...

Oh, wait a minute... *pulls out my license* Hmmm... I don't remember spending my birthday at the DMV...

SO, It would appear that... Hmmm... Yep.

Well, no fear, I will still be sure to have my child(ren) visit each and every one of your posts. It will just be for a slightly different, and more humorous reason.

You see, I hope that my child(ren) will enjoy many entertaining hours giggling at those who think themselves witty and who attempt to speak condescendingly towards others for daring to share something they thought to be interesting, when in fact it is they who have made a complete and utter donkey-butt of themselves in front of the ats membership, time and time again.

I believe your posts will be a great place to "let the good times roll" if this post is a good indicator of your general attitude towards your fellow human beings who have done nothing to deserve your arrogant, pretensciously misplaced sarcasm and snarkiness...

For I hope to teach my kids, should they ever come to be, that it is wrong to treat others with contempt and disdain when they have done nothing to harm anybody, physically, mentally or otherwise. And one day, I hope that it will be people like us will outnumber people like you, so that your little attitude problem could be nipped in the bud at an early age so that it would not be allowed to grow and thrive as it has in this ill-fated society...

But hey, have fun raising your kids to be the most perfectest spellers in the world who are quick to jump up and correct anyone who dares to think outside the clearly established boundaries while being sure to throw in some sarcasm to add in some extra doses of ridicule while pointing out their own superiority in such tedium.

Ah, yes... I can see the adorable little robots running around now, doing tptb's work for them. Pointing out the outcast wherever they go, making sure the lines drawn in the sand by our masters are never forgotten, and that they are always standing on the side that represents what our masters want us to think of as "right" during that particular time-period, and making sure to oppose and alert the rest of their robot buddies of, anyone with the audacity to set foot on the other side...

And after you and your spawn have toiled long enough for your masters, I certainly hope you will get that pat on the head youve been waiting for.

Oh, and... Fnord rules!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
From what see and have seen over the yars Seth MacFarlene is somewhat of a conspiracy theorist especially because he should have been on flight 11 during 9/11 (check that out).

But i personally think he put the date there to be able to calculate peter and cleveland's ages ... for trivia or something ...

Oh and Peter's idea of a license photo is briliant
)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
11 is an illuminati/Satanic Power number.

www.cuttingedge.org...

The Internet will die on 11-11-11. War with China/WWIII starts on 11-11-11.

But the illuminati/satanists will lose. 11-11-11 won't bring them Victory.

You see their prized 11 number will foil them this time. Because of Leap Years.

Iran's computation of Leap Years is more accurate than ours. Mathematically they will get the power instead of the illuminati on 11-11-11.

The Hopi Indians will not be surprised to find a Chinese elder bring them a rock saying he is the "True White Brother". After the Chinese win WWIII.

Nahhhh I'm just pulling your legs. Or am I?

en.wikipedia.org...

11-11-11 won't bring the illuminati power this time. But the internet is going to be turned off. But it will be a good thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My license also expires 11/11/11 must be triplets or something.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join