It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need answers now no time for 20 posts. Please take a look and tell me im crazy lol

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The sounds that GreeseMonkey reportedly heard are the peculiar part of the story to me. They mirror what a number of northern California residents have reported hearing at night.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Nobama

are those the series of images from the OP photobucket??

to my eye... every one of those images are the exhaust from a craft that flew below the clouds... not above them like in the stratosphere where a ram-jet or scram-jet would operate with designed optimal performance and efficiency... ergo no unique flight or craft, just unusual contrail development & decay

see the following post which contains the seeds of facts...about seeing the 'Aurora' exhaust trails above the usual cloud cover....

:

Originally posted by dtrock78
@ GreeseMonkey,

You may have had a sighting of the infamous "Aurora" aircraft.

What shape was the airplane? Isoceles triangle? The purported propulsion for this aircraft is an advanced pulse-proplusion system that has been being perfected since the early 90s [...]

Also, the UFO Hunters had a great satelite shot of a "doughnuts on a rope" contrail that was taken by NOAA's weather satellites, originating right out of Nevada, streaking towards the Middle East. They suspected that the reason this contrail stood out so clearly from , well, any other, is the fact that it travels at the extreme top of our atmosphere for reduced drag/detection, etc.

This thread is perhaps a unintended mistake or else a sucker, bait, scheme IMO
edit on 14-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Your absolutely right, I don't think it was above the cloud line the whole time. I was only using a lens with a focal length of 55mm for some of the pictures. I ran back to my room on the last ones and used my 200mm telephoto. There's one of the first pictures where you can see the streak coming out of a large cloud, which isn't as low as below cloud line but its still not the altitude I would expect to see. Good eye your definitely right about that.

There's one possibility I can still see. I don't know how planes like that would land but is there any chance when i saw it the final time it was lowering preparing to land somewhere or vice versa gaining altitude when i captured those streaks?

Also, between the original and second sighting it went in and out of sight like it went straight out of my view in one direction and would come back to disappear in another a few minutes later as me and my neighbor stared out into the sky. There were moments where i could see the speck in the sky producing the smoke and moments later it would be to high to see so it was definitely not at the exact same altitude the whole time. I photographed the lower ones where i could still capture details with a relatively normal lens and used a 200mm telephoto for higher ones.

As for the people talking about chemtrails. I didnt mention CHEMtrails in my original post. I had never heard that term prior to this. I said contrails which i guess are plane exhausts? Still not really clear on that. I dont think this secret scramjet plane is being used to dump chemicals on the unsuspecting masses. Just tryin to be clear.

And as for the guy being rude about me scraping my EXIF data you obviously don't know as much as you think buddy. My EXIF data on my DSLR is customized to automatically add my companies trademark to the photo for copyright purposes. I don't need a company with my name plastered on photos of a potentially secret aircraft floating around the internet. EXIF data also stores specific data about lens, settings, camera body, owner, SERIAL NUMBER, and other identifying data if you set it that way. If someone ever stole my camera I can literally go on a site and it will search the web for my serial number on photos across the internet. Its not 100% successful but it can be done by me which means anyone who really wanted to could do the same. Excuse me for being cautious.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

The T&C'S say you have to post 20 posts not receive, i think you've misunderstood if not then i apologize

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

For a few days, the same 2 planes appeared in the same position in the skies at the same time each day.

"Same" planes? Or, same type?

Because, what you described is also known as regularly scheduled passenger flights...that happened to be on-time day after day.

Of course, that isn't always the case in the airline business....being on-time, that is.....

It's not about the 2 planes every day. That's just a minor observation.

The question is "Why does the same plane fly back and forth across the sky for several hours making X's and grids? Yes, I know it's the same plane. I had more than my own eyes to observe it turning around and flying back across the sky, spraying the whole time only to turn around and do it again?"

No, I haven't taken a video. It's not my thing to prove chemtrails exist. Since you are so knowledgeable and seem to have an agenda of debunking chemtrails, I thought you might have an answer. If you don't, that's fine. It's a tough question.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You people are either idiots or trolls... A normal contrail??? FFS.
I suppose normal contrails have perfectly spaced bulges on them, or donuts on a rope. This far from normal contrail was produced by a ramjet/ scramjet type engine , probably by some version of the secret Aurora plane.
edit on 17-10-2011 by sliceNodice because: clarity

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
"no time for 20 posts"

Are you trying to tell me that I could've started a topic without having to
post 20 annoying posts?

How?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

I love that avatar gif thing you have, where the hell is that from?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Greesemonkey

It's possible it's a regular contrail which meets some (otherwise invisible) Kelvin-Helmholtz internal waves in the atmosphere. So yes various weird periodic things can be intrinsically created.

There are all sorts of fluid mechanical things which can happen that are invisible to the layman.
edit on 21-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Could someone elaborate what's so interesting about the pictures or the fact that a plane has some pulse-type jet engine? Has the OP never seen contrails in his life?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I live in Va. And have seen the doughnuts on a rope contrail before. Thought it was cool and didnMt think too much about it. Several months later I was talking to a retired Air Force friend and he explained only one tyhpe of craft makes that signature ring....The Aurora.

I have no idea if that is true or not, juswt thought Ai would pass that along.

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Okay check this out. It is about the Aurora
wikipedia

Pax

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
YOUR CRAZY!!!!!!!! ok there I said it

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greesemonkey
Ya i found that odd as well. because when i try signed out of my photobucket it still asks for pass even though i made the album public. making an email to make a new account now. No way am i using my primary email for this it is getting too sketchy lol

why you acting like pictures of a bubbly contrail are going to get the MIB after you?
There's not even a UFO in these pics.
wth man.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

Originally posted by ProudBird

For a few days, the same 2 planes appeared in the same position in the skies at the same time each day.

"Same" planes? Or, same type?

Because, what you described is also known as regularly scheduled passenger flights...that happened to be on-time day after day.

Of course, that isn't always the case in the airline business....being on-time, that is.....

It's not about the 2 planes every day. That's just a minor observation.

The question is "Why does the same plane fly back and forth across the sky for several hours making X's and grids? Yes, I know it's the same plane. I had more than my own eyes to observe it turning around and flying back across the sky, spraying the whole time only to turn around and do it again?"

No, I haven't taken a video. It's not my thing to prove chemtrails exist. Since you are so knowledgeable and seem to have an agenda of debunking chemtrails, I thought you might have an answer. If you don't, that's fine. It's a tough question.

Yooooo hoooooo?!
It's too tough to answer, it seems. I've asked that question to numerous chemtrail debunkers and they all disappear when that question comes up.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Greesemonkey

I'm sorry but this is a jet doing an engine restart. The pilot is going through his restart procedure and when the engine fires it produces your donut. It also explains the sound you heard. That is exactly what a dual engine jet's contrail looks like during an engine restart. And it's a common occurrence.

It's infinitely more likely that is the explanation as opposed to an Aurora.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Well, that would be hundreds of restarts in a few seconds...
Looks like a pulse jet exhaust, military, 1 each, type=unknown to us.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

"yooooooo hooooooo" back at ya.

The question is "Why does the same plane fly back and forth across the sky for several hours making X's and grids?

Answer: It is not the "same" plane.

Yes, I know it's the same plane.

No, that is a mistaken belief.

I had more than my own eyes to observe it turning around and flying back across the sky, spraying the whole time only to turn around and do it again?"

You said "...X's and grids...." Think about that.....use a pencil if you have to, on a sheet of paper, and draw a large 'X' without lifting the pencil point off of the paper.

You saw multiple airplanes....airliners, all going on about their normal activities; Point 'A' to Point 'B'.

No, I haven't taken a video.

That would be incredibly bring to watch, in any case.

It is quite possible many just don't realize their failure of observational skills, as evidenced here. Also, people do not understand the distances involved, across the entire sky, and just how far they can see (or, in this case, lose sight of) a jet up at altitude (already 6 to 8 miles away, if directly overhead) and then how difficult it is to keep in view when downrange.

It is not the "same" airplane, it is a flaw in the perception of the manner in which it is "thought" to have been constantly observed. Taking one's eyes off for even a few seconds, then trying to re-acquire that "same" jet when it is dozens of miles away is the failure in this scenario....there are other jets being spotted, and confused as to identity. Human perception and boredom being what it is.....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

I have never laughed harder at an avatar before.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Vivid imagination. Looks like everyday vapour trails

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

Ok so do you mean that these are everyday vapour trail released by a commercial jetliner or just some natural occurence in the clouds. If its the latter than your mistaken because I saw a plane releasing these exhausts. So im just a little confused as to what your saying.

I can also say to everyone else saying how have you never seen trails like this before. I have no idea, im not a baby ive been on this planet for a while and I can honestly say ive never seen something like this in the sky before. Maybe im just crazy but im pretty damn sure ive never seen this kind of thing before.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join