It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need answers now no time for 20 posts. Please take a look and tell me im crazy lol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ya i found that odd as well. because when i try signed out of my photobucket it still asks for pass even though i made the album public. making an email to make a new account now. No way am i using my primary email for this it is getting too sketchy lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

He's the one who hacked his account. Or maybe it's the OP on a seperate account.

Let's make a conspiracy!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Ok..I was wrong..

and you were rude..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
oooh, yes nothing special at all, not a ramjet exhaust as i was hoping to see,

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I can see pics also, just close out the photo bucket screen & re-open

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValisInUnderland
oooh, yes nothing special at all, not a ramjet exhaust as i was hoping to see,

So what is it. because its for sure not a normal plane exhaust. its too sporadic and uneven. not sayin its an aurora or anything i just dont know what it is

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What's fishy about it? I entered the password provided before wannabe hackers locked up the page.
Fishy 2nd

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Use Flickr
Flickr is free and it has a desktop application available to upload photos.

Also, in regard to your mention of scrubbing photos by taking screen caps of them on a school computer: all you needed to do was convert to jpg from raw (if you're shooting raw) in photoshop, and all that EXIF data goes byebye without sacrificing much by way of image quality.
You'd need to convert to jpg to easily upload to photo archive sites anyway, so, that's kind of moot.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Because it got locked up before we even got the password that's why.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
Use Flickr

Also, in regard to your mention of scrubbing photos by taking screen caps of them on a school computer: all you needed to do was convert to jpg from raw (if you're shooting raw) in photoshop, and all that EXIF data goes byebye without sacrificing much by way of image quality.
You'd need to convert to jpg to easily upload to photo archive sites anyway, so, that's kind of moot.

Thanks for the tip. You are right the image quality got wrecked i didnt consider that at the time. I dont shoot raw anymore, too big and i dont do enough true editing to need it. But ya thanks i dont have an exif renamer since im on a school computer, otherwise i would have just done that.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Wow I must be part of a conspiracy or something. Thank you for letting me know. Gotta go, I'm off to start a thread about my self.

edit on 12-10-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greesemonkey

Originally posted by nineix
Use Flickr

Thanks for the tip. You are right the image quality got wrecked i didnt consider that at the time. I dont shoot raw anymore, too big and i dont do enough true editing to need it. But ya thanks i dont have an exif renamer since im on a school computer, otherwise i would have just done that.

So, if your shooting straight jpg, the only real data on the image is the photo itself, and maybe histogram data.
There's nothing for you to worry about.
Point. Shoot. Upload. Done. No worries since there's no real EXIF data.
Your only real concern from a stance of paranoia is from where you upload the photos, IP addresses, and whither or not you needed to log on to the computer you used (even if it was a public terminal) with a user specific ID that can trace back to you.
On seeing the photos you uploaded though, I'm pretty confident you have nothing to worry about in regards to visits by mysterious government people in black suits and unmarked cars or anything like that.

Edit: Thanks for the photos BTW. The contrails look like typical highspeed ram-jet contrails. Nothing really all that unusual, but, still, thank you. Good call on shooting something you don't know or understand. Keep it up!

edit on 12-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've seen those! They still spray heavily in my area. I watch them every day for weeks, sometimes. For a few days, the same 2 planes appeared in the same position in the skies at the same time each day. That, I saw with a friend. We were surprised to say the least.

Great Find!
Keep Questioning Reality!

P.S. I viewed your pictures as a slide show. No password needed. Awesome photos!

edit on 12/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think its just a contrail and
the upper atmosphere winds
have given it a pattern.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Greesemonkey

Here, compare to what is found on Google Images:

"doughnuts-on-a-rope" contrails
edit on Wed 12 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

For a few days, the same 2 planes appeared in the same position in the skies at the same time each day.

"Same" planes? Or, same type?

Because, what you described is also known as regularly scheduled passenger flights...that happened to be on-time day after day.

Of course, that isn't always the case in the airline business....being on-time, that is.....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I saw the album, but not the individual pics. The album pictures are normal enough looking contrails subject to wind shear. I have seen the doughnut-on-a-rope pictures taken in the UK by a TV crew, with their anecdotes. They were able to film with high quality Zoom of the day of something at high altitude, and the pictures are just about exactly right, doughnuts-on-a-rope, for a pulse detonation engine. Unambiguous circles for each pulse with a thin continuous trail in between. I'll look to see if they ever made it to a video site.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I'm not sure. It's 2 planes spaced the same distance apart. However, there are other planes that spend hours going back and forth across the sky making X's and grids. Those are not commuter planes. They are flying in circles. I've even seen the black chemtrail where I am. I'm in a heavily wooded area near some suburbia.

I spend most of the day outside and I'm with others who observe the same phenomena. We grow our own food and farm a bit to survive. I'm one of the weird ones who is really in touch with what's happening outside where I am.

edit on 12/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The photobucket opened just fine for me with no problem or password.
That is a contrail from a pulse detonation engine.

This is believed to be the type of engine that the top secert Aurora has.

edit on 10/12/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join