It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need answers now no time for 20 posts. Please take a look and tell me im crazy lol

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

This is very frustrating the photo's won't load so we need a password i may just leave this post now got bored

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
hey OP even if thay do come knocking on your door have a camera ready and then you have a huge thread to break here ... and regestration would decline lol

i used to think the same thing omg thay know that i know lol i still am like that
come to think of it that "verizon" untilty van has been parked out front for a bit now hehehe
just haveing fun welcome aboard
oh you prolly got a about 15 posts by now, no?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
reply to post by netwarrior

This is very frustrating the photo's won't load so we need a password i may just leave this post now got bored

Are you dense? Its all good now everythings been fixed I can access the album with no password of any sort and apparently so can everyone else besides you.

As for the responses from everyone, thank you. A little disappointed to find out its just a regular plane exhaust chopped up by the wind but oh well glad to know theres no black projects that may explode over my house....

As for it being an F-16 I find this possibility incredibly likely. I know my planes relatively well and on 9-11-11 we had F-16's flying over the capital all day. The plane I saw looked a decent amount like an f-16 just moving wayyyyyyyyyyyyy faster rather than patrolling the sky all day. The plane I heard and saw on the third encounter was 100% not civilian. It was moving wayyyyyy too fast and louder than any commercial airliner ive ever heard. Im not convinced I saw something military but im pretty convinced the plane i saw on encounter three was not civilian in any way.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Greesemonkey because: 9-11-11 not 9-11

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Greesemonkey

I think that what you saw was some high-tech new aircraft (man-made here on earth) being taken out for a test run.

I have seen the photos...and all I see is a bunch of chem-trails.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I never speculated for even a second that it was otherworldy. It was very human. Not really sure what gave me that impression but thats how I felt every time I saw it. What I dont understand is why they would test fly an experimental aircraft in Tallahassee. Its a pretty rural area but its still the state capital of Florida. I would imagine some salt flats would be a better place to test a plane out....

Does anybody know of any facilities (military or contractor) near Tallahassee?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Don't know if y'all will find these pics as cool as I did but check it out!
Air Defense Gallery

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Greesemonkey

I came. I saw contrails. I call you crazy. I face palm at 8 flags.

Honestly, for the second time in 24 hours I say, "Y'all need to look up more... A LOT more."

Next, you can take pictures and post them showing us how the newest form of doughnut shaped UFO's now mimic 737's-- right down to the Southwest Airline paint scheme but can be identified because they leave contrails.

Then, we can all speculate as to how NASA deleted the part of the video that showed it before it turned into a 737; how the CIA encoded all cell phones to replace UFO images with a CGI representation of a 737; and how Ron Paul will expose all of this if we elect him.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I suggest before posting photos of aircraft contrails you read this...................take note of theory 1.

Donuts-on-a-rope
edit on 13/10/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
JEEZUS!

Those are called "contrails". They come out of these newfangled contraptions that are called "jet aircraft".

So to post some low-quality photos of jet contrail, you jumped through all these hoops up to and including "screenshotting" the original pictures on random computers to remove the EXIF data to "protect your identity"?

Do you even KNOW what EXIF data contains? If so, WHY would you use an excuse like "to protect my identity" to post pictures of jet contrails?

JEEZUS!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Gotta agree. I'm in southern Cali & I see contrails like this all over, all the time.
Or maybe I have top secret aircraft buzzing around here on an hourly basis.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

can this be what made that?? notice a little after 1:20 he shows pictures of the same type of trails.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Been a while since we had one these gem threads.
Good job.
edit on 13-10-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Why all the sarcasm? Relax. I notice contrails all the time but never seen ones quite like that. I've heard they are created by a pulse or ramjet or whatever that is out of the ordinary. Couple that with the pulsing sound he described and the fact he only wanted to know what it was seems like a reasonable post. It would definitely be out of the ordinary for me.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Cool, though I was expecting a UFO or blackops Jet.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by empireoflizards
reply to post by Frira

Why all the sarcasm? Relax. I notice contrails all the time but never seen ones quite like that. I've heard they are created by a pulse or ramjet or whatever that is out of the ordinary. Couple that with the pulsing sound he described and the fact he only wanted to know what it was seems like a reasonable post. It would definitely be out of the ordinary for me.

You know that viral video with the spaced out guy in absolute awe and wonderment at seeing his first double rainbow ("This MEANS SOMETHING!")? It is funny because of all the drama about something most people had seen and knew about since early childhood.

Yeah. Like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
"...lol", "...lol", ...lol

You're crazy.

You have your answer, corexit, sir.

(Can't believe I did as you asked; it's not like me)
edit on 10/14/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I never knew the difference ether being new to this site but what you say and i quote... "chem" infers that something other than normal airplane jet engine exhaust is responsible for the contrails.

Which is patently false, and a ridiculous assertion.

I say to you how can this term be ridiculous when it just refers to YET a unknown jet engine it seems you are saying there could not be a unknown jet engine or form of propulsion.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Great thread from a person who is not afraid to share information and not afraid to push boundaries.

I see chemtrails & I know them because I live in a rural area of Australia - we have the daily propeller planes flying over but jets... rarely and always at very high altitude. Chemtrails - I see them regularly and they criss cross the sky. Chemtrails exist.

Reading through the threads I have one other major thought. If they are contrails from a new type of aircraft why doesn't the government tell people - display their efforts in news bulletins and on the front page of the newspaper?
Taxpayers are funding projects to develop technology.

Welcome to ATS and keep on posting.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
@ GreeseMonkey,

You may have had a sighting of the infamous "Aurora" aircraft.

What shape was the airplane? Isoceles triangle? The purported propulsion for this aircraft is an advanced pulse-proplusion system that has been being perfected since the early 90s. Here's a better than average picture of one of the suspected contrails:

www.ufo-blog.com...

and here (high detailed)

v8.cache2.c.bigcache.googleapis.com...

Also, the UFO Hunters had a great satelite shot of a "doughnuts on a rope" contrail that was taken by NOAA's weather satellites, originating right out of Nevada, streaking towards the Middle East. They suspected that the reason this contrail stood out so clearly from , well, any other, is the fact that it travels at the extreme top of our atmosphere for reduced drag/detection, etc. Try youtubing the episode.

The Aurora aircraft was first officially reported in '89 by the RAF at one of their bases. RAF pilots witnessed a "black, isoceles-shaped triangle" refueling from a Boeing Stratotanker. Since then its been sighted by other military personnel and residents surrounding Groom Lake.

Many residents of California have reported hearing exactly what you described, a pulsing, rhythmic "thump", mostly during the night, going from east to west out over the Pacific. The suspected speeds of this craft vary widely, but it is extremely fast.

I have a buddy on here who worked in some classified testing concerning various craft, he loves this stuff. I'll try to get him on this thread. Havent seen him on in a month or so though.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

are those the series of images from the OP photobucket??

to my eye... every one of those images are the exhaust from a craft that flew below the clouds... not above them like in the stratosphere where a ram-jet or scram-jet would operate with designed optimal performance and efficiency... ergo no unique flight or craft, just unusual contrail development & decay

see the following post which contains the seeds of facts...about seeing the 'Aurora' exhaust trails above the usual cloud cover....

:

Originally posted by dtrock78
@ GreeseMonkey,

You may have had a sighting of the infamous "Aurora" aircraft.

What shape was the airplane? Isoceles triangle? The purported propulsion for this aircraft is an advanced pulse-proplusion system that has been being perfected since the early 90s [...]

Also, the UFO Hunters had a great satelite shot of a "doughnuts on a rope" contrail that was taken by NOAA's weather satellites, originating right out of Nevada, streaking towards the Middle East. They suspected that the reason this contrail stood out so clearly from , well, any other, is the fact that it travels at the extreme top of our atmosphere for reduced drag/detection, etc.

This thread is perhaps a unintended mistake or else a sucker, bait, scheme IMO
edit on 14-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join