It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need answers now no time for 20 posts. Please take a look and tell me im crazy lol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greesemonkey
Wow oops..
password is ATS123. caps might matter so put it in capitalized

Too many failed logins! That is the response I am getting.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Greesemonkey

Can't access the album, it says there are too many failed attempts
I really want to see these pictures!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Can someone please embed the photos? I don't have a good feeling about entering a password, enabling cookies, etc., for a guy/gal that just showed up with an immediate need for answers from an event three weeks ago. But that's just me.

Edit: I am getting a bad feeling about this....
edit on 12-10-2011 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

-____- sorry ill just make the damn thing public and hope i dont get a knock at the door.

EDIT: WOWWWWW. One of you tried to hack my photobucket as well and the whole account is now locked because somebody tried guessing my account pass not jus tthe album pass. Sorry to string everyone along i will get this sorted out as quickly as possible
edit on 12-10-2011 by Greesemonkey because: (no reason given)

Maybe it was the Feds. Ooogity Boogity

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Although I only tried once, I got the message "too many failed logins".

Oops.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Nah.....ATS members are just THAT good.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I WOULD LOVE TO EMBED! talk to ATS amins. Im not gonna post 20 times in forums i have no interest in completely unrelated to this matter just to enable my account for full priveleges. I do understand that this is probably the sketchiest way i could come on to the site so sorry about that but uhh ya not a fed, typical college student. Although, im pretty sure thats exactly what a fed would say lmao

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
uhhhhhhhh pictures of contrails? i dont see anyobject in the pic other than the clouds... are you trying to say that theyre spreading chemtrails?

edit on 10/12/2011 by shiftlove14 because: unlocked

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Just go make 20 posts, it'll go quick. Hop on to some of the political forms and give us your views on Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shiftlove14

Nobody has seen the pics yet.

link   
Try it now. made it public.

EDIT: oh my god.... this #storm will not end. any suggestions on bulk image uploading sites. theres 15 pics im too lazy to individually upload each one
edit on 12-10-2011 by Greesemonkey because: (no reason given)

link   
You not going to get a knock on the door, tons of people have posted pics up of what they perceived to be UFO's, and nobody came knocking on their doors for it. Don't worry, the control freaks have a much more insidious way of dealing with us 'nutties', they discredit us and make us a laughing-stock. They won't bother knocking on your door

Welcome to ATS, I think you'll fit right in

link   
I saw the pics... just a bunch of contrails??
The were a little bubbly but nothin special.

link   

I WOULD LOVE TO EMBED! talk to ATS amins. Im not gonna post 20 times in forums i have no interest in completely unrelated to this matter just to enable my account for full priveleges. I do understand that this is probably the sketchiest way i could come on to the site so sorry about that but uhh ya not a fed, typical college student. Although, im pretty sure thats exactly what a fed would say lmao

Simple....open NEW photobucket account. and DONT set it to private this time.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! You seem to fit in quite well!

link   

Still can't see nadda.
Still says private, need password.

I'll check in tomorrow morning, need some sleep for now.

link   
I have a feeling that this is all going to blow up in less than 5 minutes and you'll disappear from ATS. So, while I can say this, welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Im not gonna post 20 times in forums....

About one-third of the way there, already....at this rate, you'll be at 20 in no time....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

How are you the ONLY person to see the pics?

Fishy

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

not that hard, i did it right after you, i deffinately dont have 20 posts either

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join