It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAH!!!!! Former CIA operative totally doubts that Iran is behind "terrorist plot" reported by FBI.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Since this news broke, I have had absolutely no doubt that this false flag is something set up by the Intelligence services of the USA, Royal house of Saud & of course the State of Israel. Iran is nowhere near stupid enough to attempt something like this on American soil and I would like to think that the people of the USA are not stupid enough to believe any such report on the MSM. Many of us are figuring out how they manipulate and control public opinion to support their illegal activities. It is not even that sophisticated, Its a joke.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This article proved nothing. It was a long drawn out opinionated article that failed to bring any facts to back up the claims. Why are so many people so easily moved to follow an opinion with no facts? Ignorance? Mentally weak? I'm not saying some of the allegations may not be true but why do so many people follow something with no facts while jumping up and down like it's a huge fact find... I really don't get you people. I believe in conspriacy to a degree but lately I'm beginning to think most of you have a mental illness because you so easily will believe anything anyone says..
edit on 13-10-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

The former operative is a primary source of information, I could quote him legitamatley in a college research paper and source him as a primary source, the lack of facts is not the case, the abundance of information presented by a respected professional in the field is definatley there his "opinions" used to make powerful men and woman make powerful decisions that we may never know about.

Here is Bob Baer on Iran in 2008 American Thinker
edit on 13-10-2011 by Brotherman because: added link

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The White House needs to take up time in the 24 hour news cycle. The point is to defer attention from #OWS, Fast and Furious (the prelude to the fall of the O Administration and years of prison rape for Eric Holder), and from the coming Grunch (yes, European banking will implode before Halloween and the rest of the world's fiat currency systems will collapse in the wake by spring).

This may also be a scheme to get Hillary some attention as "tough on foreign policy" cuz the Dems know that they can't run O'teleprompter again.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This "plot" is a fairy tale. AG Holder is about to go down for "fast and furious" and someone at justice cooked this # up as a diversion, or, mossad is doing their whole "lets trick america into attacking iran" deal. I mean, this story is like a rejected story idea for a james bond film. pathetic, really..
edit on 13-10-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Ive read Robert Baer's book...I got a lot of respect for the guy and he has certainly done his time and continues to do his time for the US. I think everyone is frustrated at this point...even the pros.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I don't believe the plot was false.

I also won't accept this guy's statements since he's a FORMER CIA guy, ie out of the loop and only guessing that it's false with zero facts about the actual plot that was stopped.

former intel guys are still in the club. wayne madsen is a former intel guy, and he gets dirt on these government fools on such a regular basis, someone in obama's camp wanted him killed.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Although I'm not a huge supporter of Iran I have to call "BS" on this plot...

1. 2-3 weeks ago a report comes out that Iran is planning to send ships the US Atlantic Coast

2. Iran's President is very outspoken about the 9/11 events..call him a conspiracy theorist

3. Great question arises in this alleged plot...why would Iran be so sloppy in coordinating this plot? Why would they intentionally target these individuals (the Saudi and Israel Ambassadors) on American soil?

4. This plot was foiled in September!! Perfect timing for this Mafia Adminstration to release this foiled plot when Holder and Obama are on the hot seat for "Fast and Furious". Manipulate the attention of the American people with somethin BIGGER and the zombies will soon forget that our government supports murderous drug cartels.

5. Israel has been itching to get into a war with Iran...this would be good reason and to have the backing of the US and Saudi Arabia (who is a major influence in the Islam countries).

My educated guess is that Iran was not part of this plot...this is wool to cover the Sheeple's eyes.

WAKE UP and the nightmares will end!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Couldn't agree with you more!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I'm pretty sure Iran is behind this one. I've been studying and researching Iran for two years now. Ahmadinejad is in a sad state right now.

I agree that Ahmadinejad's home support is waivering but where did you get all your info on Iran?
Have you been to Iran in your 2 yrs study to facilitate your research?
Have you spoken to Iranians both living in and expatriate from Iran?

Do some research on how Khamenei and Ahmadinejad both think that their Muslim Messiah (the Mahdi) is going to return in their lifetimes.

My own research tells me that the Mahdi of which you speak is the 12th Imam to the religeon of Islam. All are said to be direct blood descendents of the Prophet Muhammad. The other 11 were murdered. The return of Al Mahdi to this Earth is to the Muslims like the return of Jesus Christ to the Christians, nothing else. So what of it? Why should we in the West be concerned if they believe this? That is nothing unusual for a Shiite Muslim to believe in.

There is nothing in Al Quran which states that the state of Israel must be destroyed to facilitate Al Mahdis return. My research made me learn the many differences and beliefs between Sunni, Kufi and Shiite Muslims.
Ahmedinajad has been constantly mis-quoted since his "remove Israel from the map of the middle east" speech. He was talking about the reunification of Palestine and not about flattening Israel with nukes, but our dear news agencies spun it to suit the Zionist agenda and we all lapped it up with the Kool-aid.

I respect your views and commend you on your efforts in research but do not agree in your conclusion that Iran is to blame here. If the assassination attempt were successful, do you honestly think the people of Iran would have been out in the streets celebrating, thus bolstering Ahmedinajads home support?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Nicely written,
totally agree.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JustXeno

Originally posted by JustXeno

Originally posted by pk50efl
Do you think this may have something to do with it?

The Obama administration formally notified Congress yesterday that it is to sell $60bn of weapons to Saudi Arabia, a move designed to boost the US arms industry and help counter growing Iranian power. This deal was brokered last month, apparently

I suppose it could have, but if the government did a 60 billion weapons deal with every country in the world tomorrow it wouldn't scratch the surface of the national debt.

In addition to this U.S. govt "aid", The Arab Emerates hired Erik Prince (formerly Blackwater, which has morphed into any number of names---latest being "Reflex Responses") back in May of this year:

The United Arab Emirates confirmed on Sunday that it had hired a company run by Erik Prince, the billionaire founder of Blackwater Worldwide, to provide “operational, planning and training support” to its military. But it gave no details of the company’s project to build a foreign mercenary battalion for the Emirati government.

www.nytimes.com...

Jeremy Scahill delivers an informed account of this move on the Democracy Now! news show:

Saudi Arabia, IMHO, is about to be exposed for its role in 911:

A subsidiary of the British insurer Lloyd's of London Thursday sued the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, several of its government agencies and banks, and a handful of prominent individuals in U.S. District Court in Johnsdown, saying they are liable for the Sept. 11, 2011, terrorist attacks.
www.post-gazette.com...

Prince arrived there in timely fashion---one of his "assignments" allegedly is to put down "internal revolts" there. And, as early as May 2011 (when he based himself there), PowersThatBe likely knew that direct Saudi involvement in 911 was on the verge of being exposed, which has potential to send fountain of Truth gushing into the public consciousness.

This is just one of many coalescing events that could cause PowersThatBe to push the panic button, causing a great deal of global chaos---such as attempting to plunge the world into global war via announcements such as this attempt to drum up a flurry about an alleged plot by Iran to assassinate a Saudi Arabian ambassador to the U.S.

It's amazing that the more Awake we become, the more dull-minded PowersThatBe appear.

edit on 13-10-2011 by earth2mayavision because: added quote

edit on 13-10-2011 by earth2mayavision because: changed "know" to "knew"

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
This article proved nothing. It was a long drawn out opinionated article that failed to bring any facts to back up the claims. Why are so many people so easily moved to follow an opinion with no facts? Ignorance? Mentally weak? I'm not saying some of the allegations may not be true but why do so many people follow something with no facts while jumping up and down like it's a huge fact find... I really don't get you people. I believe in conspriacy to a degree but lately I'm beginning to think most of you have a mental illness because you so easily will believe anything anyone says..
edit on 13-10-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Funnily enough I just read through "Kill Dogg's" thread where he seems to agree with the addition of Flouride in drinking water. My research on that subject and the general concensus of some of our more informed members in that thread goes a long way to explaining many of the points that you raised above.

Sadly, critical thinking is practiced a lot less in these modern times.

S for you

PEACE,
RK

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This morning listening to NPR gave me some new insight as to who could possibly be the mastermind behind this supposed plot. David Ignatius a foreign columnist from the Washington Post and Karim Sadjadpour, an expert on Iran and the Middle East with the Carnegie Endowment were guests of the show. Each of these guys believes this is more than odd. They also went on to say that ayatollah and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad could actually be trying to embarrass each other. Go figure. I don’t think our administration has a clue as to what’s really going on and they’re basing everything on assumption – because they hate Iran and want the world to hate them too.

That's not to say it didn't happen," Ignatius added. But the tale of a Iranian-born U.S. citizen living in Texas reaching out to a man he thought was with a Mexican drug cartel (who turned out to be a paid informant for the Drug Enforcement Administration) and trying to arrange the bombing of the ambassador, is "extremely unusual and sloppy ... tradecraft" and isn't how Iran's spy agencies usually work.

His comments echo those of former White House counterterrorism adviser Richard Clarke, who said on All Things Considered earlier this week that the "really strange plot" isn't the way Iran's "very professional" spies normally go about their business.

www.npr.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by libertytoall

The former operative is a primary source of information, I could quote him legitamatley in a college research paper and source him as a primary source, the lack of facts is not the case, the abundance of information presented by a respected professional in the field is definatley there his "opinions" used to make powerful men and woman make powerful decisions that we may never know about.

Here is Bob Baer on Iran in 2008 American Thinker
edit on 13-10-2011 by Brotherman because: added link

I totally agree with Bob Baer in your linked article. In fact, his very statements in this article would support the idea that Iran could definitely do something like this (current terror plot).

However, Baer aired his opinion about the current situation with his existing knowledge, not the knowledge gained from whatever information the DOJ is holding.

When or if Baer states that he's seen or read every word of the interviews coming from the accused, as well as the DOJ's supporting evidence, then I'll believe him.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
This "plot" is a fairy tale. AG Holder is about to go down for "fast and furious" and someone at justice cooked this sh*t up as a diversion, or, mossad is doing their whole "lets trick america into attacking iran" deal. I mean, this story is like a rejected story idea for a james bond film. pathetic, really..
edit on 13-10-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

The timing is very suspect.

Iran terrorist plot = Wag The Dog

Eric Holder and Obama both have blood on their hands.
Fast and Furious strategy = Smear the Gun Dealers ........ Result= It all went wrong.
The Solyndra scandal also has illegalities with the loan.

The scandal ridden White House needs to change the front page headline from
Issa Issues Subpoena to Iran Attempts Terrorist Act.

Well now, isn't that clever?

edit on 13-10-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I was on the ground in Baghdad at the time as a protective services agent with Multi National Forces Iraq and Multi National Corps Iraq working as a PSA. I remember hearing alot about the Iranian Bribes as small talk amoung other members of whatever organizations around the green bean in the NEC in the IZ. When I heard about this it made an instant reminiscence about the situation then especially concerning the SOFA agreement and other geo political things you can only hear about there. The problem is when it comes to knowing about people like Bob Baer is that is the only name you and I know him by therefore we cannot find him making other statements and assertations under different alias which I am almost certain is the case here, I do not believe that Mr. Baer is out of the know at all as a matter of fact I believe that alot about what we may know is information he helped obtain.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Brotherman because: courtesy of removing a name

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

4. This plot was foiled in September!! Perfect timing for this Mafia Adminstration to release this foiled plot when Holder and Obama are on the hot seat for "Fast and Furious". Manipulate the attention of the American people with somethin BIGGER and the zombies will soon forget that our government supports murderous drug cartels.

Yes the timing looks fishy based on everything that is going on, but the accused was just arrested on September 29th at the airport while trying to leave, possibly the country along with his co-conspirator. Not a whole lot of time has lapsed between then and now if you consider the time it takes to get a confession and investigate their claims. I too wondered if it was something they had held on to awhile before releasing it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
its ridicilous..the only reason I can see for propaganding ´mexiacan drug cartels´-bla bla is , that is should sound somewhat mass-compatible, nothing more..
same lie strategy as WOMD in iraq..
edit on 13-10-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

Originally posted by Deetermined

I'm pretty sure Iran is behind this one. I've been studying and researching Iran for two years now. Ahmadinejad is in a sad state right now.

I agree that Ahmadinejad's home support is waivering but where did you get all your info on Iran?
Have you been to Iran in your 2 yrs study to facilitate your research?
Have you spoken to Iranians both living in and expatriate from Iran?

Do some research on how Khamenei and Ahmadinejad both think that their Muslim Messiah (the Mahdi) is going to return in their lifetimes.

My own research tells me that the Mahdi of which you speak is the 12th Imam to the religeon of Islam. All are said to be direct blood descendents of the Prophet Muhammad. The other 11 were murdered. The return of Al Mahdi to this Earth is to the Muslims like the return of Jesus Christ to the Christians, nothing else. So what of it? Why should we in the West be concerned if they believe this? That is nothing unusual for a Shiite Muslim to believe in.

There is nothing in Al Quran which states that the state of Israel must be destroyed to facilitate Al Mahdis return. My research made me learn the many differences and beliefs between Sunni, Kufi and Shiite Muslims.
Ahmedinajad has been constantly mis-quoted since his "remove Israel from the map of the middle east" speech. He was talking about the reunification of Palestine and not about flattening Israel with nukes, but our dear news agencies spun it to suit the Zionist agenda and we all lapped it up with the Kool-aid.

I respect your views and commend you on your efforts in research but do not agree in your conclusion that Iran is to blame here. If the assassination attempt were successful, do you honestly think the people of Iran would have been out in the streets celebrating, thus bolstering Ahmedinajads home support?

PEACE,
RK

Here's a link regarding "The Coming is Near" documentary that was endorsed by the Iranian government.

www.cbn.com...

Seriously, EVERYONE should read this article and watch the three minute summary footage. Maybe you should even dig up the entire documentary and watch it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join