It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAH!!!!! Former CIA operative totally doubts that Iran is behind "terrorist plot" reported by FBI.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Oh, that's rich!

Current CIA operative = liar
Former CIA operative = trustworthy

The disconnect in logic never ceases to amuse me

No........THAT"S rich.

The guy is selling a book after all, which just goes to show how these 3 letter agencies don't give a rats as* about America. He's not saying this becasue he cares, he wants to make more money.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

At least he had the balls to step ahead and point out the obvious bogus. I wish his interviews turn viral all over the internet. Nothing better to discredit this pathetic circus, than a former CIA and expert in Iran black ops.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
So has Iran said anything about this yet?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pk50efl
Do you think this may have something to do with it?

The Obama administration formally notified Congress yesterday that it is to sell $60bn of weapons to Saudi Arabia, a move designed to boost the US arms industry and help counter growing Iranian power. This deal was brokered last month, apparently

I suppose it could have, but if the government did a 60 billion weapons deal with every country in the world tomorrow it wouldn't scratch the surface of the national debt.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I don't believe the plot was false.

I also won't accept this guy's statements since he's a FORMER CIA guy, ie out of the loop and only guessing that it's false with zero facts about the actual plot that was stopped.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
From what I've read so far in other international papers, this stinks more of Hizbollah than Iran even though the two are connected. It's been afew years now since it was suggested Hizbollah operatives had been dealing with Mexican drug cartels with exporting of illegal drugs and black market weaponry to and from the Middle East and the USA and military training of Mexican militants for profit.

As for Iran to be physically involved in Mexico is highly unusual and quite bizarre however that goes without saying Iran has close ties with Hizbollah not to mention Syria and some Shi-ite groups working within Iraq.

I'm on the fence on this one, keeping in mind Operation Fast and Furious for which the White House has a whole lot of explaining to do that involves the murder of innocent American citizens on the border. Also keep in mind of a Argentinian Customs drug and illegal weapons bust found aboard a US military aircraft last year.

This whole thing stinks to high hell in my books.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I don't believe the plot was false.

I also won't accept this guy's statements since he's a FORMER CIA guy, ie out of the loop and only guessing that it's false with zero facts about the actual plot that was stopped.

"Zero facts"??? Are you serious?? Robert Baer is expert in Iranian special ops, with 30 years of experience. The movie "Syriana" is about his life. Do you really think he doesn't know what he's talking about??

Do you also believe in Santa and Tooth Fairy??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Well I'll say it again,even though you already know intuitively ,The Agency provides the intelligence on many levels/angles on a daily basis.
The Policymakers have their own way of putting the puzzle together.

Great Post! S&F

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I can see your point but I have to admit that i don't trust the government these days and before the news report finished I was wondering pretty much the same thing this cia guy is saying and I'm not selling a book but then again maybe I been listening to Alex Jones to much

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

it seems as if the syndicate (for lack of a better word) is itching to gain as much public support for the destruction of Iran...when will the sheep wake up and realize they're being swayed by propaganda?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
there is no way to leave tbe cia.even if you die,your body can be used for psyops.
remember panetta saying last week,loose lips sink ships.didnt iran say they would put ships off the eastcoast,maybe iran needs new ships.
most gov lies have at least a twofold agenda,sometimes a threefold.next we will find iranians protesting on wallstreet.the jews are running out of people to exploit,so iran is next.in reality we are exploiting the saudis.thanx for the billions.gotta keep the war machine jobs.they might get shipped to india or mexico.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yea, America is evil, Iran is good... blah blah blah....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaphoo1971
I can see your point but I have to admit that i don't trust the government these days and before the news report finished I was wondering pretty much the same thing this cia guy is saying and I'm not selling a book but then again maybe I been listening to Alex Jones to much

So do you trust the Iranian Government? Basically one Government is lying and one is not.... you choose

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

They both lie!
You can't trust either one. You can only find out what both say the start looking at facts to see whats true.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Also another thing not being mentioned is the fact that there is a shortage of oil and we have been invading or over throwing nations that have known oil reserves. Iran is a OPEC member. I wouldn't be surprised if Venezuela is next.

You do realise that the Middle East only provides about 11% of oil consumed by the United States per annum?

Most of the oil consumed by the US comes from itself, Mexico and Canada, with Venezuela and the ME providing the smallest percentage.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
There's definitely going to be a false flag attack soon Iran is the clear target of the western aggression.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It's complete and utter rubbish , this is just more propaganda from the Facist US , propaganda machine .
It is my strong belief that the US is actually a facist empire.

Look at the facts, America unifies the country through military patriotism , their empire expansion
is backed up by the populace believing that military might brings the country together.
They use propaganda to fuel the flames and keep the well oiled machine running.

Mega corporations help to keep the machine going by providing substantial funds to election campaigns to keep the status quo.

They are also willing to allow the CIA to do human experiments using tax payers money !
then we have to look at how many of the Nazi scientists help found american science , despite them having commited crimes against humanity during WW2

If it wasnt glaringly obvious , but I believe that the US is the fourth reich in disguise.
The only difference is that the US empire has yet to commit genocide , all Im saying is give it time.
They are happy to kill overseas to expand and create a massive empire of control and subversion , hate and evil.

We all know the general populace of america loves the military , Hoo raaa semper fi , and all that jazz!

take a look at the definition of facism , and you will find that America fits the bill !

edit on 13-10-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If you'll remember, the person who was arrested for this plot said his cousin put him up to it and was no longer a Qods Force member, but a former one. However, his cousin did tell him that it was members within the Qods Force that wanted this done. They probably selected the cousin to help carry this out since he was no longer an official member of the force.

If you listen to an audio interview from this FORMER CIA operative, who no longer has access to current CIA information, you'll hear him say that this could have been planned out by a rogue agency or member within the organization.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Oh, that's rich!

Current CIA operative = liar
Former CIA operative = trustworthy

The disconnect in logic never ceases to amuse me

Same here.
Just goes to show that they are that biased, they pick and choose what's the truth and what isn't.

The tin foil hat brigade has always been like that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
From what I've read so far in other international papers, this stinks more of Hizbollah than Iran even though the two are connected. It's been afew years now since it was suggested Hizbollah operatives had been dealing with Mexican drug cartels with exporting of illegal drugs and black market weaponry to and from the Middle East and the USA and military training of Mexican militants for profit.

As for Iran to be physically involved in Mexico is highly unusual and quite bizarre however that goes without saying Iran has close ties with Hizbollah not to mention Syria and some Shi-ite groups working within Iraq.

I'm on the fence on this one, keeping in mind Operation Fast and Furious for which the White House has a whole lot of explaining to do that involves the murder of innocent American citizens on the border. Also keep in mind of a Argentinian Customs drug and illegal weapons bust found aboard a US military aircraft last year.

This whole thing stinks to high hell in my books.

I believe you are correct. There is an Iranian/Hezbollah, plus an Iranian/Al Qaida connection in this one. I believe the cousin of the accused (who put him up to it) is a former Qods Force member turned Al Qaida. The accused said his cousin no longer wears the uniform. This would suggest that his cousin is a former member.

Sad isn't it? That people don't trust their own government more than Iran? I guess they had it coming to them.

However, after everything I've read, I'm pretty sure Iran is behind this one. I've been studying and researching Iran for two years now. Ahmadinejad is in a sad state right now. No one in his own government is supporting him any more and they even talked of moving the next Presidential election up by a year to get rid of him.

Do some research on how Khamenei and Ahmadinejad both think that their Muslim Messiah (the Mahdi) is going to return in their lifetimes. Ahmadinejad claims that for his Messiah to come that Israel needs to be destroyed and he has made several claims saying that he's been called to "rush in" the return of the Messiah. You throw in the fact that Khamenei no longer supports Ahmadinejad or his cronies and is trying to dissolve any power that any of them may have in future elections. This will surely result in disaster from a madman that cannot breathe without some kind of power. This man's ego is so big that he'd destroy himself and his whole country before he'd go down in history as an outcast from his own government.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join