It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAH!!!!! Former CIA operative totally doubts that Iran is behind "terrorist plot" reported by FBI.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
WOW, now this is getting weirder!! If you already have light or heavy suspicions that the alleged plot of Iranian Quds Force, to set a bomb attack in Washington and kill Saudi ambassadors, is a total false flag, just take a look at what a former CIA operative said about it:

Questions from former CIA operative Baer about the alleged Iranian plot

I just spoke with former CIA operative Bob Baer who expressed his skepticism about the allegation that Iran was behind the plot to kill the Saudi Ambassador to the U.S. Robert Baer is a former Middle East CIA field officer and TIME.com's intelligence columnist. He is also the author of See No Evil, The Devil We Know and The Company We Keep. Here's what he had to say:

"There are very few groups operationally better than Iran’s Quds Force. They know what they are doing. The only proxies they use are ones they’ve vetted. They don’t get their own citizens get involved. They send other people to do it for them from Hezbollah to Bosnian Muslims. It would be completely uncharacteristic for Iran to be caught red handed."

"So why were they all of a sudden so sloppy? Why would they take this risk now? Who cares about Saudi Ambassador to the U.S. Ali Jaber, anyway? He’s not a royal. He’s probably not the main interlocutor between the United States and Saudi Arabia. Why not go for Saudi Prince Bandar in London? Many other targets would serve Iranian interests better."

"Everybody is looking for evidence that there is going to be a confrontation with Iran. Everybody is jumping on this as a sign of conflict to come. But there are many questions here that need to be answered."

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com...

It seems that this wild card pulled by the illuminati-freemason-zionist-kabbalistic apparatus behind the US government, is starting to get backfired...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Interesting. When I first heard of this “plot,” I had a hard time believing Iran was behind it. Their ability to infiltrate is known for their cunning and brilliance and using some “Mexican drug lord cartel go-between” made no sense to me. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If there are “others” – and it looks as if that could be the case – whose nefarious methods to instigate all out rage the world over against Iran actually is finally exposed, then this will be worth it. I truly hope that this is the scenario.

Good find!

There’s more from ABC (yes, I know MSM, but it’s still more from Bob Baer).

The former intelligence analyst, Robert Baer, joins The World Today and warns the Obama adminstration to step back from blaming Iran for the foiled assasination plot against the Saudi ambassador in Washington. The former CIA case agent says the attack doesn't appear to have been planned by Iran, and that the US may have got its assessment dangerously wrong. He says the US must open a direct diplomatic channel with the Iranian regime .. or risk igniting an uncontrollable war.

www.abc.net.au...

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well let's see, who uses mexican drug cartels? Iran? No. ATF? Yes. That's the first clue this is government propaganda. No wait, the first clue is anything that has to do with Iran.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I had exactly the same type of thoughts as this ex-CIA agent, it simply makes no sense what so ever. What exactly would they have gotten out of this if successful and why would they be so sloppy? It just doesn't add up especially when you take into account the fact that we (and the Israelis) have be looking for an excuse to go into conflict with Iran.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Anything the US media reports about Iran should be labeled suspect.
Their war agenda is unending and we've been hearing the same tired baloney about Iran for 30 years now.
The target and methods make no sense at all. If Iran really wanted to kill the guy it would have been done.
Most Iranians are very modern and act more secular than Islamic fanatics.
Above all, they want peace, the same as the people in America.
Don't let them sell you any more wars or reasons for starting them.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Also another thing not being mentioned is the fact that there is a shortage of oil and we have been invading or over throwing nations that have known oil reserves. Iran is a OPEC member. I wouldn't be surprised if Venezuela is next.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yes, this is another media fueled attempt to garner more support of another adversary and to draw people's attention away from the Occupy Wall St. protests.

The US is broke and things are about to collapse and looking at this recent media blitz it is obviously becoming desperate.

The real reason, and for the same reason the Illuminati/Banksters went against both Saddam AND Quaddafi is because they were planning on cutting the Banksters out of the OIL profits buy not trading their OIL thru the London commodities exchange as well as accepting Euros instead of the "Reserve Currency" US Dollars.

Iran has long been a pain in the side of the Banksters ever since kicking out the BP/EXXON supported puppet president of IRAN and taking their nation's Oil and natural gas wealth back. The Banksters in retaliation stole all of Iran's deposits in western banks called "sanctions" !

Iran has seen what has happened to the entire continent of Africa whom are dirt poor because the majority of natural resources such as diamonds, gold and oil of which there is an abundance of and would have made the continent very wealthy have been stolen by the Rothschilds...and the powers that be.

Iran is on the #### list with the powers that be because they actually did something about the Rothschild Banksters problem !

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hank Williams Jr. needs to do a parody and sing, "Are you ready for some more war...America's past time."

I'm still waiting for Code Pink to call Obama a Nazi though, because Obama is Bush 2.0. War, war, war!!!! I doubt they'll ever say anything bad about their Messiah though.

Anyway, let's cross our fingers this doesn't happen, because too many good Americans have died fighting these wars when we could simply grow hemp and refine it into ethanol, drill our own oil and natural gas, and put our electrical grid on nuclear power. It's a shame we're hell bent on destroying this country, rather than building it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Do you think this may have something to do with it?

The Obama administration formally notified Congress yesterday that it is to sell $60bn of weapons to Saudi Arabia, a move designed to boost the US arms industry and help counter growing Iranian power. This deal was brokered last month, apparently

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yup, heard the "breaking news" on the drive home radio yesterday, and an immediate gut check called BS on that.

I'm not at all surprised this is already breaking up. I was talking out my gut check with my wife later, and asked "what's the possible motivation for Iran to do that?"

There is absolutely none.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Im just glad people are seeing through this and not eating up. The people around the world are actually waking up. About time...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

This guy's statements totally busted US government. A former CIA operative and expert in Iran black ops, contradicting and discrediting the White House, is a huge backfire. The question I do now is: Was this whole circus created to set up Obama and definitely collapse his government, or it was created as a divert from the scandals of his administration??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pk50efl
Do you think this may have something to do with it?

The Obama administration formally notified Congress yesterday that it is to sell $60bn of weapons to Saudi Arabia, a move designed to boost the US arms industry and help counter growing Iranian power. This deal was brokered last month, apparently

Link to original article??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Please allow me to venture off topic slightly.
As I am reading this thread and then remembering countless others something struck me.

Do people in other countries harbor the same mistrust and resentment of their governments?
Obviously the answer is yes in some countries.
But this isn't N.Korea and it isn't friggin China.
This is the USA!!!!!

I think we all get so used to railing on about our government that we forget just how sad it is not to be able to have even a morsel of trust or respect for our government.

Don't get me wrong, I am right there with you guys.
I trust my ex-wife more than I would any politician.
I just find it sad that the mistrust and resentment of our government is so common that we talk about it like we
would talk about the weather. It's there,it sucks, we all know it, we are all used to it, we are all going to have to deal with it, move on.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It's because of the actions of the government, the lies of the OS (whether you believe in demo or not, the OS is bull), the lies of WMD's and countless other examples. The USA is owned and operated by the multinational banks and transnational corporations, so any thing said by them especially when said aggressively against another country needs to be scrutinized, and questioned.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I guess you yet didn't get that all world wide governments are puppets of a gigantic occultist freemason-illuminati-zionist-kabbalistic apparatus or "global shadow government", if you wish. There's no such thing of "reliable government". North Korean and Chinese people don't respect their governments, they FEAR their governments, what's totally different. I'm not sure if this occultist apparatus has so much power and influence in Asia, as it has in the rest of the world, but I see no nation out of their game.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

Tnks by the link and for the record (I didn't know it before): That movie "Syriana" starred by George Clooney, was inspired in this guy, Robert Bauer. Judging by what was shown in the movie, this guy is totally expert in Middle East geopolitics.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Anything the US media reports about Iran should be labeled suspect.

What the US has for news isn't news. It's all propaganda. Every last bit of it.

Which is why they are suffering because nobody is buying their papers or watching their news.

...many people turning off their cable tv now in America. Will Cable make it to 2012?

Now THERE'S a story.

The Mexican Drug cartels liberated Mexican Military weapons and snuck them into America.....yet the FBI didn't do squat.

Why doesn't the FBI actually do their job for once and go after the Mexican Drug Cartels? Likely because the Drug Cartels know who the FBI is...and if shooting starts with them...the Drug Cartels win?

Are the Mexican Drug Cartels now more powerful than Iran? Yep.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
When this was released yesterday, I had the same "Spidey Senses" tingling.

As confirmation of my suspicions, I watched the press conference.

Did you see the AG during it?

He looked so uncomfortable up there, discussing what few "facts" he actually had on the whole ordeal, it was analogous to having soiled his panties and wanting to get the heck out'a there to change his drawers.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
They're getting caught out got LYING or covering something up time and time again. Not by us "conspiracy nuts" either.. Most people now say "Terrorists?? I doubt it..." there are still large pockets of people still asleep and oblivious to whats going on. But a large amount of people are waking up to the fact our governments are corrupt pieces of s*** who don't give any care towards us.

I'm from England and show a great amount of respect to you Americans, but if you don't wake up to the snidey ways soon you'll be completely fudged.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join