It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 'Reincarnation' exists, then.....?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by MamaJ

That there is a god of any sort whatsoever that creates souls, has plans for them, or interacts in any way with them.

Reincarnation doesn't require it for a satisfactory and provable explanation of observed events: simple physics does nicely.

The god did this and that stuff are relics from ages where knowledge of physics and other science disciplines was lacking, limited, or unthought of as yet.

I can appreciate where you are coming from. We all have our own perspectives and each of us will indeed look at something that is the same thing, differently.

It is my opinion that everything ( reincarnation included) does require a singularity that indeed creates.

Physics is one of my favorite subjects because it explains to me another aspect and or angle of God.

As you experience life you may one day see a requirement for God. Ya never know.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is another theory in reincarnation that says that all living things have a soul and spirit. Who says that you have to come back as a human being? What good would past memories of being an astrophysicist be if you wound up in the body of a praying mantis? Just an observation.

Who says that intelligence and species has anything to do with the process of reincarnation? Perhaps a soul and/or spirit must assume the body of all forms of life to become 'perfected'.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
There is another theory in reincarnation that says that all living things have a soul and spirit. Who says that you have to come back as a human being? What good would past memories of being an astrophysicist be if you wound up in the body of a praying mantis? Just an observation.

Who says that intelligence and species has anything to do with the process of reincarnation? Perhaps a soul and/or spirit must assume the body of all forms of life to become 'perfected'.

What if WE assume the body of all lifeforms, to become perfected as ONE Collective of Souls?

But then, Perfection requires a continuous Perfecting to remain Perfect, so what's the possibility that as a Collective of Souls, WE are already Perfect, because WE are continuously Perfecting that Perfection and have been for an Eternity?

Ribbit

Ps: Stagnation isn't Perfectable.

A Rolling Stone gathers no Moss!

edit on 18-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I suppose that is a possibility. As if every life is a higher watermark.
Very nice.
In a scenario like this, then reincarnation is a goal seeking process, and has a direction.
This implies that there is perfected granularity in the human species, and we are really not all equal in spiritual ability.
I like that as well.
Nice synopsis.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I suppose that is a possibility. As if every life is a higher watermark.
Very nice.
In a scenario like this, then reincarnation is a goal seeking process, and has a direction.
This implies that there is perfected granularity in the human species, and we are really not all equal in spiritual ability.
I like that as well.
Nice synopsis.

In spiritual/soul ability, WE are ONE, so WE are Equals.

1 = 1
1 = Everything
Everything = 1
Everything IS One

I want you to imagine something else, what if this Matrix is exactly how it is for a reason? So WE, as Souls, can learn about Chaos, which does kNot exist in the Universe, but WE created it to learn from it. With that, look at what the Oracle told Neo:

www.youtube.com...

"We're all here to dew what We're all here to dew."

Why? Because our "Person" always does the same thing Everytime.

Law of Predestined

"If everything is as it always has been, then everything will be as it always has."

Law of Free Will

"The Law of Predestined applies to Free Will, if everything is as it always has been."

If you will contemplate all of that and finally realize everything is as it is for a reason, thus, this world is screwed up intentionally, then you can understand the Perfection in Imperfection Paradox and that there's no reason to hate anyone.

Unconditional Love is easy!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by MamaJ

That there is a god of any sort whatsoever that creates souls, has plans for them, or interacts in any way with them.

Reincarnation doesn't require it for a satisfactory and provable explanation of observed events: simple physics does nicely.

The god did this and that stuff are relics from ages where knowledge of physics and other science disciplines was lacking, limited, or unthought of as yet.

I can appreciate where you are coming from. We all have our own perspectives and each of us will indeed look at something that is the same thing, differently.

It is my opinion that everything ( reincarnation included) does require a singularity that indeed creates.

Physics is one of my favorite subjects because it explains to me another aspect and or angle of God.

As you experience life you may one day see a requirement for God. Ya never know.

I'd like you to think about a piece from Matrix Revolutions:

Neo: I just have never...
Rama-Kandra: ...heard a program speak of love?
Neo: It's a... human emotion.
Rama-Kandra: No, it is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies. I see that you are in love. Can you tell me what you would give to hold on to that connection?
Neo: Anything.
Rama-Kandra: Then perhaps the reason you're here is not so different from the reason I'm here.

Dew you understand the Connection the werd Love implies, the Connection to Source?

I know you dew but you are overlooking sumthing.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I'd like you to think about a piece from Matrix Revolutions: Neo: I just have never... Rama-Kandra: ...heard a program speak of love? Neo: It's a... human emotion. Rama-Kandra: No, it is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies. I see that you are in love. Can you tell me what you would give to hold on to that connection? Neo: Anything. Rama-Kandra: Then perhaps the reason you're here is not so different from the reason I'm here. Dew you understand the Connection the werd Love implies, the Connection to Source? I know you dew but you are overlooking sumthing.

Why do you want me to think of this movie?

Sure, Love is a word, however it is also an emotion one sense's on an intense level. They are indeed connected and frankly the movie (never seen it) did not show me that.....just something I feel to be true.

Also, to go further, I happen to think of the Word being Jesus. I am definitely not over looking that fact as it stands within my own perception of not only the Word, but also the feeling it brings.

I am that, that I am....and what I am is a creation with my own individual soul, personality, and emotions. Back home I feel what you feel and sense that in which you are.....your person is clear to me and the feeling is love and its base is from the Word of God. The Word was manifested into Jesus. Does this make sense to you? I hope so because it is hard to describe in words.

We are all (living things) connected and I see you believe everything is the ONE and we are all ONE, however I have been down that road and have pondered that idea but I do not "feel" it to be true. I don't think it really matters one way or another. We are loved never the less.

There are some who believe we are God, however I am not one of them. If this is your belief...that is cool with me as it does not hurt me in any way. We all find our way and yours is as good as mine.

In regards to the other poster who says we may indeed come back as an animal. I too have pondered that thought, however I do not think I have ever been an animal. As a creation who was created to lead over the animals and to til up soil and produce others like me...in my image.... this is who I am.....from the greatest of I am whereas being made in His image.

That is not to say I may indeed be an animal in another life, I just do not think so. Because I think this way....does not mean I am right though.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I believe in Jesus, and I would say, how can one not.. given the position he has attained over the last 2k years of what we know about our past history. I do not know his true nature, as no one really does until we leave this planet, however the words he left, and the deeds attested to him are truly rooted in the sustainment of our species.

With what is going on presently in our world, the PTB do not entertain those principles, and we are left with the same scenarios that have erased civilizations over other civiliizatons.... and now we know from scientific investigations that this has gone on longer than we ever contemplated. The latest being a revelation that puts intelligent human habitation and cities back 20k years. How many of those civilizations had an entity like Jesus. , well we will probably never know, but I think that happened as well. The earth is way too changeable for us to rely on physical evidence for anything.
edit on 19-10-2011 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
My culture believes in reincarnation but they say you remember your previous life in only the first year you're born.

Well there are looooads of stories of people remembering bits and bobs in flashes and has actually helped to solve unknown parts in history.

Maybe the transfer of a soul may block it or something?

Odd, when I was very young I always felt very grateful for the wonderful, truly ideal life I felt was mine. As I "felt" whatever the hell that means, that in at least one if not the last past life I didn't die in my bed, so to speak. Odd as well years later when I visited (by accident actually he was a pharmacist) he claimed to be a spiritualist, and stated he claimed he felt I had little but gave my life up for someone the last time, and in the end it didn't really matter at the time" "but you got" I think he said "points" "for the effort".Very strange, and no, I don't know what it meant then (I was about 22yrs old) or now (I'm now 51yrs old‚) But I always thought reincarnation was logical on its face, how exactly are we supposed to learn everything in one very brief, incarnate pass?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'd like you to think about a piece from Matrix Revolutions: Neo: I just have never... Rama-Kandra: ...heard a program speak of love? Neo: It's a... human emotion. Rama-Kandra: No, it is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies. I see that you are in love. Can you tell me what you would give to hold on to that connection? Neo: Anything. Rama-Kandra: Then perhaps the reason you're here is not so different from the reason I'm here. Dew you understand the Connection the werd Love implies, the Connection to Source? I know you dew but you are overlooking sumthing.

Why do you want me to think of this movie?

Sure, Love is a word, however it is also an emotion one sense's on an intense level. They are indeed connected and frankly the movie (never seen it) did not show me that.....just something I feel to be true.

Also, to go further, I happen to think of the Word being Jesus. I am definitely not over looking that fact as it stands within my own perception of not only the Word, but also the feeling it brings.

I am that, that I am....and what I am is a creation with my own individual soul, personality, and emotions. Back home I feel what you feel and sense that in which you are.....your person is clear to me and the feeling is love and its base is from the Word of God. The Word was manifested into Jesus. Does this make sense to you? I hope so because it is hard to describe in words.

We are all (living things) connected and I see you believe everything is the ONE and we are all ONE, however I have been down that road and have pondered that idea but I do not "feel" it to be true. I don't think it really matters one way or another. We are loved never the less.

There are some who believe we are God, however I am not one of them. If this is your belief...that is cool with me as it does not hurt me in any way. We all find our way and yours is as good as mine.

In regards to the other poster who says we may indeed come back as an animal. I too have pondered that thought, however I do not think I have ever been an animal. As a creation who was created to lead over the animals and to til up soil and produce others like me...in my image.... this is who I am.....from the greatest of I am whereas being made in His image.

That is not to say I may indeed be an animal in another life, I just do not think so. Because I think this way....does not mean I am right though.

You are kNot I am! Read these two posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As to Love being an Emotion, kNOw it's kNot! Love just IS! (see post above)

As to Jesus, for you to believe He ever walked this Earth, means the Matrix has you!
But that's kNot to mean "His" werds in the bible are wrong, although there are misinterpretations/mistranslations:

John 14:6 - Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

"How I am is eYe." - Old Toad Proverb

The teachings of Jesus in the bible clearly show He was kNot about Me, but rather, all about WE! Here's the correct translation:

“How I am is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through how I am (my actions)."

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You are kNot I am! Read these two posts: www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... As to Love being an Emotion, kNOw it's kNot! Love just IS! (see post above) As to Jesus, for you to believe He ever walked this Earth, means the Matrix has you! But that's kNot to mean "His" werds in the bible are wrong, although there are misinterpretations/mistranslations: John 14:6 - Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. "How I am is eYe." - Old Toad Proverb The teachings of Jesus in the bible clearly show He was kNot about Me, but rather, all about WE! Here's the correct translation: “How I am is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through how I am (my actions)."

HAHA! I like your confidence, however I disagree with your theory. I even like your theory....it just doesn't ring true to me on my journey of truth. It doesn't fit in with what I have come to know thus far. It seems as though it is hard for you to accept someone thinks differently, but do not let a difference hinder your feelings for another, nor push a belief on someone as to form a cult .....like religion. We all have to find our way as ...guess.. what....we ....are different. This is a fact one cannot deny.

Again, here are my thoughts on the subject:

Because I believe Jesus walked the earth (many times) does not mean the "matrix has me".

His Word's in the Bible are more than words, my friend. I have studied and researched the man and I think I know Him quite well. The Word is Life. God is Love. I am that, that I am.

I happen to agree that Jesus was all about We, but do not mistake that to mean it is WE in the afterlife and not you and me. God made you different than I. You are not God, and neither am I. We are a part of God.

No one entity will get through to the Light without literally going through Jesus, himself first. This is a symbolic and literal message. Believe that no religion will get you through....only your intent of Love for others and yourself will get you to and through the Light/Love of Jesus.

Jesus reincarnated to this Earth more than once and to think otherwise you are missing some clear points that add to the wonders of this illusion of reality in this realm of space and time.

In order to make the Universe and everything in it balance WE as a collective must learn to love others while incarnated without animosity toward a difference in the other. Jesus taught this and the message was the way to Peace on Earth....that is the Goal. This Planet vibrates on a lower level and it is up to US to work together, no matter a difference, to insure Peace on Earth comes this way. We are here to love and raise its (Earth) vibration to a higher level as the Earth does indeed evolve.

Everything made by God grows and blossoms by means of the purest Love , and mind you....one would not even be able to bear said love if confronted with. As everything grows closer to Love it evolves into blossoms of the highest Love. With each incarnation I am that, that I am however, I am and will always be evolving into the purest of Love within the spectrum of light that gives life.

Back home We are connected in a much 'higher sense/vibration" whereas we communicate via thoughts, therefore the connection we posses there is faster, yet it "time" much much slower. The energies that is within this Universe and beyond is not hardly fathomable to the human mind. As we age, we become conformed to a society that sees a difference in our fellow man...war begins. This is the world we live in but this is not the world we should accept. It starts with me and you and the message we share.

I believe....you believe...we believe.....and what we believe may indeed be the Truth as no one human will have the ultimate truth. Collectively WE can.

It takes every drop of water to create a massive ocean. Each drop of water is special in their own way and so are you.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

I believe in Jesus, and I would say, how can one not.. given the position he has attained over the last 2k years of what we know about our past history. I do not know his true nature, as no one really does until we leave this planet, however the words he left, and the deeds attested to him are truly rooted in the sustainment of our species.

With what is going on presently in our world, the PTB do not entertain those principles, and we are left with the same scenarios that have erased civilizations over other civiliizatons.... and now we know from scientific investigations that this has gone on longer than we ever contemplated. The latest being a revelation that puts intelligent human habitation and cities back 20k years. How many of those civilizations had an entity like Jesus. , well we will probably never know, but I think that happened as well. The earth is way too changeable for us to rely on physical evidence for anything.
edit on 19-10-2011 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

We all find our own way, but one man did say he is the way and that one man has been seen through other dimensions of space that confirms his identity and ways of love through the light. He has not only been observed by many over the years but he also comes to people on their individual voyage back home.

To me...from where I stand and the research I have done in search for the truth, there is plenty of evidence that suggest we are not alone in the Universe...at all. Experiences and found artifacts is proof. God, being a creator....creates. The life forms he has created has laws that govern and one of the laws for human kind is loving your neighbor as yourself. Another law is cause and effect. With each action there is a reaction. With each cause, there is an effect. These are observed laws. Why deny that which you know to be true.

I totally agree with everything you said above...the Earth has changed very much over the millions of years and we only have a fraction of truth....and why not only have a fraction for the day has not come for humans to be set free on Earth with the ultimate truth. Until we can come together as One by loving our brother and his differences as our self we do not deserve the ultimate truth. The ultimate Truth is the ways of Jesus which will indeed set us all free in the human form. His ways, if mimicked, will lead man kind and Earth to peace. Following him is different than following his WAYS. He in my opinion, in no way, wanted to form a cult...he wants people to live as he lived and the example he set forth was one to take into consideration IF you are a soul who wants life and peace to mingle and bond with Love.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think people are just remembering bits of dreams they had forgotten, not some past life.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You are kNot I am! Read these two posts: www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... As to Love being an Emotion, kNOw it's kNot! Love just IS! (see post above) As to Jesus, for you to believe He ever walked this Earth, means the Matrix has you! But that's kNot to mean "His" werds in the bible are wrong, although there are misinterpretations/mistranslations: John 14:6 - Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. "How I am is eYe." - Old Toad Proverb The teachings of Jesus in the bible clearly show He was kNot about Me, but rather, all about WE! Here's the correct translation: “How I am is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through how I am (my actions)."

HAHA! I like your confidence, however I disagree with your theory. I even like your theory....it just doesn't ring true to me on my journey of truth. It doesn't fit in with what I have come to know thus far. It seems as though it is hard for you to accept someone thinks differently, but do not let a difference hinder your feelings for another, nor push a belief on someone as to form a cult .....like religion. We all have to find our way as ...guess.. what....we ....are different. This is a fact one cannot deny.

Again, here are my thoughts on the subject:

Because I believe Jesus walked the earth (many times) does not mean the "matrix has me".

His Word's in the Bible are more than words, my friend. I have studied and researched the man and I think I know Him quite well. The Word is Life. God is Love. I am that, that I am.

I happen to agree that Jesus was all about We, but do not mistake that to mean it is WE in the afterlife and not you and me. God made you different than I. You are not God, and neither am I. We are a part of God.

No one entity will get through to the Light without literally going through Jesus, himself first. This is a symbolic and literal message. Believe that no religion will get you through....only your intent of Love for others and yourself will get you to and through the Light/Love of Jesus.

Jesus reincarnated to this Earth more than once and to think otherwise you are missing some clear points that add to the wonders of this illusion of reality in this realm of space and time.

In order to make the Universe and everything in it balance WE as a collective must learn to love others while incarnated without animosity toward a difference in the other. Jesus taught this and the message was the way to Peace on Earth....that is the Goal. This Planet vibrates on a lower level and it is up to US to work together, no matter a difference, to insure Peace on Earth comes this way. We are here to love and raise its (Earth) vibration to a higher level as the Earth does indeed evolve.

Everything made by God grows and blossoms by means of the purest Love , and mind you....one would not even be able to bear said love if confronted with. As everything grows closer to Love it evolves into blossoms of the highest Love. With each incarnation I am that, that I am however, I am and will always be evolving into the purest of Love within the spectrum of light that gives life.

Back home We are connected in a much 'higher sense/vibration" whereas we communicate via thoughts, therefore the connection we posses there is faster, yet it "time" much much slower. The energies that is within this Universe and beyond is not hardly fathomable to the human mind. As we age, we become conformed to a society that sees a difference in our fellow man...war begins. This is the world we live in but this is not the world we should accept. It starts with me and you and the message we share.

I believe....you believe...we believe.....and what we believe may indeed be the Truth as no one human will have the ultimate truth. Collectively WE can.

It takes every drop of water to create a massive ocean. Each drop of water is special in their own way and so are you.

This Matrix isn't even physically 100 earth years old, so taking that into account, anything you buy into history is you buying ino this Matrix. Sorry!

You have bought into history for Jesus is part of that history so if this Matrix isn't physically more than 100 earth years old, your Jesus never stepped foot on this Planet!

Jesus . . . MY PRECIOUS!

Boy that sounds familiar!

Ribbit

Ps: Your "found artifacts" were planted for you to find. You always find them.
Also, WE the Souls wrote your bible, so you have bought into the greatest werk of fiction ever written. Why dew you think there are so many contradictions in bibles and between the different bibles, and so many religions? You think humans organized all of this, because you've bought into history but this is a CONSTRUCT, constructed to pull the veil over YOUR eyes and it has blinded you beautifully.

edit on 20-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

IMO we do remember our past lives when we are first born, but we forget just like how we can't remember being babies.
Like when your born you have knowledge of your past life but as time goes on your more concentrated on the now and all the things happening around you that those memories just slowly fade away

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If reincarnation exists then...

There is a very good reason why there are rules for living...
We may at some juncture, have actually met...
There is a locum we are incarnating from...
My wife could really be my sister from a past life...or my mother...
Have no fear of 'dying'...
We can only get better at things...(maybe even have preternatural knowledge of music, art, science)...

The real question is Why...

Akushla

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Your past selves exist simultaneously with your current self, and thus you cannot remember them because you are still living them across time and space.

It is very complex, however there is actually a mechanics to it, from birth to death you live out all your lives up until the current life, that occupies the outer casing of your accumulated self.

Its kind of like a record that becomes increacingly complex over time.

If you want to remember, you thus have to look into the present moment, and what you are doing is linked to what you were doing in more ways than you can imagine.
edit on 11-11-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Your past selves exist simultaneously with your current self, and thus you cannot remember them because you are still living them across time and space.

It is very complex, however there is actually a mechanics to it, from birth to death you live out all your lives up until the current life, that occupies the outer casing of your accumulated self.

Its kind of like a record that becomes increacingly complex over time.

If you want to remember, you thus have to look into the present moment, and what you are doing is linked to what you were doing in more ways than you can imagine.

Yew are clearly a product of Science Fiction!

Yew kNeed to get real and dew it soon because yew are about as far from the truth as possible.

Yew clearly haven't been keeping up with the REAL science and what all they've been finding, from sub-atomic particles to the Universe, the truth is coming out and your time-warped thinking is beyond warped.

I'm starting to wonder just how moronic peeps can twist the truth and somehow believe it themselve's, lil-lone get someone else to buy into it?

WE really did outdew ourselves with making most of you stupid beyond stupid. What's happened to everyone? Each and every day I get further and further away from even wanting to be associated with the likes of most of yew!

Most of yew should should be ashamed to call yourself human!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Each of us has 3 parts.

1. Mind = Brain system functions and memory. Input and Output on a physical level ( Kinda like a USB drive ).

2. Heart = Emotions. ( Kinda like a capacitor ).

3. Soul = Empathy .. ( kinda like the Hard Drive ). I almost forgot Imagination/Creative thought.

Its not really the components to understand..its the Connections that is the hard part.

As far as Reincarnation ... Most of us are thinking too linear.
The connotation of "reincarnation" is moving from one body to another then another so on and so forth ( just as we live day to day in a forward linear time frame ). Like jumping from one body to the next with our souls ( or be a bird or a flower etc ).

Yes the USB Drive ( brain ) will be completely wiped out when our physical being stops.

The Capacitor ( Emotions ) will drain.

Your Rebooted per say..

Your Soul never gets rebooted or wiped out. Why ? ... Because its not YOUR soul. Its More of a Shared energy that just IS ..

I think Most of us think that what ever happens to ourselves is our Own. Yes in the physical form it is. In the Emotional form .. again it is yours. In the Spiritual form it is not YOURS.

Ever notice that when your talking to someone eye to eye about something Very emotional..and you get that Connection with them. You say " man I feel ya "..or just grab them in your arms and hold them close while they cry and snot on your shoulder ? Bingo ! That is energy transfer. Its not Physical .. its Connecting from your heart to your soul to help them release there Emotions ( ground them ).

We are tied together on such a simple design.

If I have not really explained it well .. its because I had little sleep last night.

JG.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Only a theory, this is the metaphysics forum and philosophy forum.

For example there is the linear theory of incarnation, where you "remember" your past lives, and the simultaneous theory where you are projected into different timespheres from a central point in a higher dimension of time and space.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join