It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB are getting sick of Ron Paul winning all the "Who won the debate" polls, so what do they do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
I'm afraid if he wins he'll follow the path of the presidents before him who said the same things. Lincoln, Kennedy, Garfield and McKinley all preached sound money that the constitution talked about.

I would like to think that you are wrong about this....but I think perhaps...that you are not.

Ron Paul is an excellent debater and he has his facts straight.......I think he scares TPTB...and that they are trying to figure out...how to make Ron Paul...not so popular....because Ron Paul is growing in his popularity daily...and many, many of us (we the people) know that Ron Paul tells the truth and really wants to save the United States.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Reply to post by damwel

Before they actually succeeded in 1913 there had been multiple attempts at forming a lasting central bank. Stonewall Jackson's favorite hobby was trying to kill the banks.

Before slamming another poster for ignorance you should do your own homework first.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
They don't offer any this time around. What a dam joke!!!!! I have googled and googled for the last hour and the only poll I find is on ronpaul.com. Unless I am missing something, there isn't any other polls. Bloomberg should have offered a poll but instead they have a story about Herman Cain won with his 666, I mean 999 plan. I wanna go ape shat on the MSM. I'm SICK OF IT!!!!! IF ANY OF YOU STILL WATCH THE MSM, STOP WATCHING THE SHEPHERDS OF THE SHEEPLE!!!!

Sorry my brother, you must be young.

The Republicans do not have an open and fair nomination process.

They "Anoint" their candidate. Always have, always will.

Ron Paul never had a chance. Herman Cain has as much of a chance as I do.

Wish it wasn't true....But it is always who is next in line.

I'm sure they told Gov. Christie where the line forms.

If he someday wants his turn...He better quickly get in line.

He did...

Just like the "College" would never allow an Independent.

It's all rigged against the people.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

I watch the MSM just to get an idea of what they WANT me to think...that way I know what to REALLY think...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
TPTB have their media propaganda machines throw in Romney, then onto Bachman, now Cain for the candidate of choice for all Americans. God forbid we however give the 99% what they want and allow Paul to join in on the "Dog & Pony Show?"

You know Paul's only reason for this media black-out is these bankers are worried that they just might lose their social standing with their totalitarian (cough) Federal Reserve banking system in place.

As what exactly is this cotton-funny money worth? Backed by nothing?

Go Paul........................

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Are we sure Ron Paul isnt under their thumb just like everybody else? Whats his history?

Positive he's not!!! Look at his voting history. I've been looking to find something wrong with RP, but it's a failing endeavor since 07...

Seriously, I can't find anything wrong with his politics...

He backs his words up with action, again, take a peek at his voting history as Congressman Ron Paul...

I think RP will pleasantly surprise you...
edit on 12-10-2011 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm a Ron Paul supporter.

With that said, please explain who The Powers That Be (TBTB) are. I've seen that thrown around so many times as a device to sidestep actually getting to the root cause of the issue. It usually goes something like this:

Person 1: "I'm so sick of TBTB doing (fill in the blank) to us"
Person 2: "Who's are TBTB?"
Person 1: "You know, the, the ones in charge."
Person 2: "But who specifically are you referring to?"
Person 1: "You know, the elite, the people that control the world."
Person 2: "But who are they?"
Person 1: "They're the powers that be"
Person 2: - head explodes

Is it possible that when someone says or blames TBTB they actually have not taken the time to look into the issue at hand, at how it might be resolved, and instead are satisfied to blame an unidentifiable group of wealthier and more powerful phantom individuals? It is often difficult to answer and come up with solutions to difficult issues, and easy to blame someone like TBTB, whoever that may represent.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hahaha, the Ron Paul fanatics were addicted to them polls like a drug, this thread is nothing but a junkies withdrawal seizure.

Herman Cain has put Ron Paul fanaticism to bed for good.

Occupy that thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Did you bother to read this thread? I don't think so. If you did and still post an ignorant response like that, I hope for the day I see you swing right next to the corrupt politicians, banksters and MSM.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

I have googled and googled for the last hour and the only poll I find is on ronpaul.com.

And this is why Ron Paul wins all internet polls.

His supporters are passionate, I'll give them that...but that doesn't win elections.

Most voters don't take the time to go and search for a "who won the debate" poll...but Ron Paul supporters will. This is why I have been saying over and over that these interent polls are a joke.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Did you bother to read this thread? I don't think so. If you did and still post an ignorant response like that, I hope for the day I see you swing right next to the corrupt politicians, banksters and MSM.

He read it and he has his opinion. Just because his opinion, in this case, is shared by most people does not make it ignorant. Your response to it however is. Honestly Ron Pauls supporters do him far more damage then help. It is an almost cult like following. You all can worship him all you want but, the rest of want nothing to do with guy.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

He read it and he has his opinion. Just because his opinion, in this case, is shared by most people does not make it ignorant. Your response to it however is. Honestly Ron Pauls supporters do him far more damage then help. It is an almost cult like following. You all can worship him all you want but, the rest of want nothing to do with guy.

It must be nice to be young, middle classed raised and not have to inject any substance into a conversation. Let's read a thread, comment, and not share any knowledge, insight or opinion. Bravo. And if all the comments of your past at ATS are any tribute to your character, well, let the others say what they will. I personally think you would rather Cain and his crones have their way with the american people; stupid, taxed to poverty and or imprisoned.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

There was pressure to create a central bank even during jackson's time. Lincoln's assntn was coincident with his changing views in this regard. Of course it wasn't called the Fed back then.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I believe it goes deeper then just the media blacklisting. I feel that there is corruption within the Republican Party at the very deepest levels. I feel that even the Straw Polls are being tampered with. I feel the current tactic is instead of just blacklisting Paul, there is an actual effort to give the wrong results (Fraud).

Say Paul gets 1000 votes, Perry Gets 300 Votes, Romney Gets 250 Votes, Cain Gets 200 Votes It would be reported as the following:

Cain- 1000
Perry- 300
Romney- 250
Paul- 200

There is no way Cain is leading Paul in Polls (Despite MSM's reporting so). If you compare contributions to their campaign, Paul received 8.5 million for the 3rd Quarter (from normal people), Cain received 2.5 Million (from people and corporations).

Those in power are using Cain as a pawn in the electoral process. Once it comes down to crunch time, he will be thrown to the proverbial dogs. They are hoping his "explosive coverage" will allow time for Paul's popularity to die down.

I feel this tactic is being used because the blacklist (not even mentioning Paul's name) was starting to backfire. Once that occurred Cain won Florida's Straw Poll.

What I do not understand is Paul's reluctance to just leave the Republican Party and just run as an Independent. The Republican Party he stands for no longer exists. This is one thing about Paul that always concerned me. The Republican Party he is a part of was hijacked years ago... He's a lone wolf, in a pack of hyena.

Honestly, with the way things are going with the Occupy movement. If he came out, and just blunted told Americans the system is fixed, both Parties have been bought and paid for, he would earn even more respect from that crowd, Democrats (other then Blue Democrats), Tea Party members, and everyone else who feels disenfranchised...

I only hope, that he runs as a third party if the Nomination goes to Perry or Romney. I'm not a praying man, but am starting to think about it....

edit on 17-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join