It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB are getting sick of Ron Paul winning all the "Who won the debate" polls, so what do they do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They don't offer any this time around. What a dam joke!!!!! I have googled and googled for the last hour and the only poll I find is on ronpaul.com. Unless I am missing something, there isn't any other polls. Bloomberg should have offered a poll but instead they have a story about Herman Cain won with his 666, I mean 999 plan. I wanna go ape shat on the MSM. I'm SICK OF IT!!!!! IF ANY OF YOU STILL WATCH THE MSM, STOP WATCHING THE SHEPHERDS OF THE SHEEPLE!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

Yeah, It makes me sick

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm afraid if he wins he'll follow the path of the presidents before him who said the same things. Lincoln, Kennedy, Garfield and McKinley all preached sound money that the constitution talked about.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Latest Polls?

Link goes to Real Clear Politics site.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

I'm afraid if he wins he'll follow the path of the presidents before him who said the same things. Lincoln, Kennedy, Garfield and McKinley all preached sound money that the constitution talked about.

Not positive on this but weren't three of them assassinated? Or was it all four? Nice observation!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm SICK OF IT!!!!! IF ANY OF YOU STILL WATCH THE MSM, STOP WATCHING THE SHEPHERDS OF THE SHEEPLE!!!!

What do you expect from a pig but an oink! Well they had to do something, there are trillions of imaginary dollars at stake here.

I'm sick of it too, and angry as well, but remember man, if you lose your sense of humor; all is lost.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
They won't cover the protests, either.

The good news: They have no credibility among anyone under 30. Nobody aware gets their news from the MSM, its a joke. They are dying and will be dead in a decade or two. Too bad we have to wait that long...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by ludshed

Not positive on this but weren't three of them assassinated? Or was it all four? Nice observation!

All of them. Several years ago I spent a few weeks reading about all of them and that was the only thing they all had in common was a hatred of the central bank/fed and league of nations/UN.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

real clouded politics don't count. I'm talking about who won the debate poll. that's a poll as to who TPTB say is winning but we all know ron paul is beating them all by a landslide so that site has no pull.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I wish they would make a law where the new "insurgents" were the sheeple. LOL Let's see how fast people would wake up then.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

edit on 11-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

link   
Are we sure Ron Paul isnt under their thumb just like everybody else? Whats his history?

link   

Originally posted by supermanning
I wish they would make a law where the new "insurgents" were the sheeple. LOL Let's see how fast people would wake up then.

If they haven't already, give it time. But they'll do what they always do, give it a different name like everything else. It's not a war it's "a kinetic military action". Gotta love euphemisms.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sometimes when I am down, and feeling all alone. When I close my eyes and the demons come. When it rains so hard no mortal man would step outside, I turn to the MSM. Sure does beat the comedy channel.
If I want to cry I go to Fox, If I want to Laugh I go to MSNBC or Reuters, If I want to throw up I go to ABC or CBS, and if I just want to sit back and be stunned I go to Drudge or some other server.
So generally it depends on my mood for receiving a lie where I actually go.
I don't look for the truth because I know it will never be found.
Americans pay for newspapers printed with lies; Daily. does anyone have any idea how many trees a day has a lie printed on it?
If anyone out there thinks that Ron Paul can even come close to getting a fair shake in any media, they are mistaken. This is not a free society and has not been for a very long time.
We need to take the majority of what we see and hear on the TV, the Radio, and the Net with a very small grain of salt. The MSM what a mess. I hear a lot of talk about trolls and derailleurs here on ATS, but the biggest trolls and derailleurs of them all are the MSM and it doesn't matter if they consider themselves conservative or Liberal.
They simply lie. It is what they do, and they do it so well, many people believe them
DH

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Why don't you google ron paul and see for yourself? I have and I am a firm believer in Dr. Paul. In fact anyone that talks good about him knows what he's about and will never support anyone else but him until he dies, or someone else comes along with the same voting record and 30 year experience and foresight.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Latest Polls?

Link goes to Real Clear Politics site.

In the link you provided they like to lose the system of numbers when Paul is concerned " Romney 26, Cain 20, Perry 11, Bachmann 11, Paul 12, Gingrich 5, Santorum 3, Huntsman 1"

"Iowa Republican Presidential Caucus PPP (D) Romney 22, Cain 30, Perry 9, Bachmann 8, Paul 10, Gingrich 8, Santorum 5, Huntsman 1 "

edit on 11-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I don't have Bloomberg TV, but I'm assuming their a fairly small news network, right? Maybe they didn't have enough viewers to think having a poll was necessary or something. I really doubt post-debate polls are over and done with from this point on, it's just one debate hosted on a network that half of the viewers didn't even know about until they looked it up online today.

Who knows, maybe TPTB did it intentionally because they're fearful that Ron Paul winning an online poll will have to be announced on air, which will inform a few million people and get them thinking "This guy must really be presidential material, I'll check him out online". Then they'll tell some people about him, and the whole country will want him as president.

But it's also possible that they'll just continue to smear him in the media and discredit the online polls by saying Ron Paul supporters are "spamming" the polls, and even go as far as removing him from the poll and making a loser into a winner. Taking away post-debate polls altogether? It's not impossible, but unlikely in my eyes.
edit on 11-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

All assassinated US pres's were or became anti fed at some point. I think Jackson was very anti fed too and he had at least one attempt on his life.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

TPTB are not concerned with Dr Paul. They probably quit doing internet polls because the Paulies spam them.

All assassinated US pres's were or became anti fed at some point. I think Jackson was very anti fed too and he had at least one attempt on his life.

Are you aware that the Fed was created on December 23 1913? So how could all assassinated presidents have been anti-fed.. Come on man. Deny Ignorance!

edit on Wed October 12th, 2011 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

yes we are aware when it was founded- but do you know how it was founded?...duh..
talk about ignorance

top topics

<<   2 >>

join