It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters at the RNC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226You are the reason America is in trouble.

You grant me a lot of power, but coming from you, I'll cosider it a compliment.

p1

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Id give my left nut for an ariel picture from that blimp flying over head of these protests !

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by cstyle226You are the reason America is in trouble.

You grant me a lot of power, but coming from you, I'll cosider it a compliment.

Nice sarcastic remark, but you represent the people who follow this President. And anyone who follows this President is misguided, but you being here shows you have access to other knowledge. The fact that you continue to support Bush and mock the protestors shows you don't care about what this great country is really supposed to be about.

p1

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Also, I have a question, are people chanting fox-news-sucks because the camera's are fox? or are they chanting it everywhere?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They are chanting Fox News sucks because there are MASSIVE Fox News billboards all over the place.

At times, the chants become "**** Fox News!"

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
hrmm.. it sure would be nice to see if they're covering the "Fox News Sucks" protests on Fox News itself, except I'll never know... cause it's all ads.

-koji K.

p1

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So it begins! That big green dragon was just set on fire

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
The fact that you continue to support Bush and mock the protestors shows you don't care about what this great country is really supposed to be about.

The fact that you could make such a statement shows that you don't know what makes this country great. You might note that I have actually made a sacrifice in the cause of freedom, which is what makes this country great. What have you sacrificed in the cause of freedom?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
At times, the chants become "**** Fox News!"

The left hates truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
OH CRAP!!!! TYHEY STARTED A FIRE!!!! WATCH C-SPAN!!!!

Grady,

I respect and honor your service, but that has nothing to do with the draft dodgers in the White House. They must go.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Since when do Democrats care about draft-dodgers. Are you too young to remember Clinton?

[edit on 04/8/29 by GradyPhilpott]

p1

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Listen, this thread is about the protests. Please dont turn this into another political flame war thread.

Keep it on topic guys

p1

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

73 more pictures

[edit on 29-8-2004 by p1]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by p1
What's democracy look like?

Democracy is rather pretty. (/stupid comment)

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What democracy looks like:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Since when do Democrats care about draft-dodgers. Are you too young to remember Clinton?

[edit on 04/8/29 by GradyPhilpott]

I'm Independent. My thoughts are my own.

Let's not ruin the thread. If you want to vote for Bush, do it. But don't call everyone who doesn't like Bush a democrat, and don't think that because someone doesn't like Bush, they aren't as good an American as you are.

Information is power. Get some.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Freedom of assembly is a right granted to us by the constitution. Voting however is not. The only thing protected when it comes to voting is that we cannot be discriminated upon. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Grady, do you look down upon these protestors?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Voting is a constitional right. Democracy is the right to vote. Democracy is having a voice in your government. The right to assemble peaceably is also a constitiional right, but it is not definitive of Democracy in the way that voting is, although voting usually involves peaceful assembly.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks for all the pics they are amazing, I am proud of been an American and see that we the people still have the right to express our views and opinions in this country.

Please do not stop keeping this wonderful picks coming, I am in the south and not much goes around here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join