It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers to what Obama has done

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

No, I caught that part.
What I read into your comments is a general theme of, "Clinton's economic success was because of Republicans" (Reagan's policies of the 80s + the Republican Congress of the 90s). Would I be wrong to have presumed that was your theme?

My theme was that the system is a lot more complicated than most people consider. Everyone seems to be praising Clinton as the sole person responsible for prosperity. That is an incomplete picture.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I can agree with you on that, that it is a lot more complex than to be able to put the blame or reward on simply one man...or even really on the government at all, IMO.
edit on 23/12/11 by madhatr137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well he just signed a bill that would let him spend another 1 Trillion dollars we don't have on different agencies, that's something.......

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

How about ending taxes cuts for the rich, end corporate welfare, end subsides for corporations and big oil and watch more money flow in, to constantly restrict new sources of income and to dare sit there and complain there is no money when you yourself have fought to kill any new income means you are a hypocrite!

Frequent Reasons People Defend Unjust, Inept and/or Corrupt Systems (more than one may apply at any given moment):
Ignorant to problem
Apathetic to Problem
Scared of Problem
Found way to benefit from Problem
See membership amongst those benefitting from Problem
Fear being on outside of Problem
Causing Problem
delete

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I am not seeing money flowing in, I'm watching it just pour out.... You want to blame the 4 Trillion of debt he's racked up within 3 years on me? I don't know, you've got an expensive pair of blinders on. So you think being 14 Trillion in debt and then passing a bill to spend 1 Trillion on agencies we should be cutting is a good thing???

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Yet hes continued wars and even got us in more conflicts...

Making more money for the war machine and big oil??????

Speaking of not being able to see something because your views wont allow you to.......

Yet you bash Ron Paul.....and back Obama.........

Wow

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by madhatr137

No, I caught that part.
What I read into your comments is a general theme of, "Clinton's economic success was because of Republicans" (Reagan's policies of the 80s + the Republican Congress of the 90s). Would I be wrong to have presumed that was your theme?

My theme was that the system is a lot more complicated than most people consider. Everyone seems to be praising Clinton as the sole person responsible for prosperity. That is an incomplete picture.

Clinton's timing was coming into office at the growth of the Silicon Valley prosperity - - - and leaving as it was downsliding.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
I am not seeing money flowing in, I'm watching it just pour out.... You want to blame the 4 Trillion of debt he's racked up within 3 years on me? I don't know, you've got an expensive pair of blinders on. So you think being 14 Trillion in debt and then passing a bill to spend 1 Trillion on agencies we should be cutting is a good thing???

But - of course - we can't mention what Bush handed Obama's administration..

Did you know the war is not included in Bush's official expenditures?

But Obama has to deal with it in his administration.

Some screwed up accounting there.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Annee because: spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Libya, in and out and done with!
Iraq over!

Iran not going to happen!

So what additional conflicts?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by GovtFlu

He wants a chance to review everything to see if each is compliant with both The Constitution and American law and will not jump to conclusions neither will he rush to judgement and wants all the facts before him before acting so how is this wrong?

When we rush to judgement we got Iraq for example.

So, if an oppressed people call us for help in taking back their nation is The USA the very beacon and vessel of liberty and freedom supposed to just ignore it because it's not politically popular? What if France had said no to us during the start of the American Revolution when we were seeking help? Where would we be today? A Commonwealth of The UK!
edit on 23-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Haha.. CNN couldn't have belched out better talking point gibberish... dig it!. Americans fighting for "oppressed people".. hilarious. Iraqis called (on the phone?) asking America to summarily slaughter scores of them, occupy their land with armed illegal alien teenagers, and install a puppet govt considered collaborators marked for death... got it.

oblabla is a sell out fraud & traitor who does what he's told.. just like his traitorous GOP counterparts. The idea assassinating people based on secret behind closed doors evidence is "compliant with both The Constitution and American law" is the essence of fallacy.

Believing in "dear leaders" is bad for ya..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Libya, in and out and done with!
Iraq over!

Iran not going to happen!

So what additional conflicts?

So you have no problems with killing people we shouldnt if its YOUR preferred political figurehead doing it hmm???

Nice to know

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I don't back figureheads, I back The USA. You were all gung ho for killing Iraqi's and Afghan's because you got bad info!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I don't back figureheads, I back The USA. You were all gung ho for killing Iraqi's and Afghan's because you got bad info!

Care to actually answer the question, and also, would love to see where i said i was gung ho for killing anyone....

Once again, you are a huge Obama supporter and he just ran a bombing campaign in a place where we shouldnt have been...

You sir are a hypocrite

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

What about the line "I DON'T BACK FIGUREHEADS, I BACK THE USA" do you not get? If Libya was Iran you'd be all for it so who is the hypocrite?
edit on 25-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

What part of answer the question dont you understand....

YOu say you dont back figureheads, but all of your posts on Obama say different....

And who said id be all over it if it was Iran, care to copy and paste where i said that

Why is it you make excuses for Obamas bombing campaign on Libya , but condemn what other presidents have done..........

edit on 25-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

What my stance on something is today will be the national stance tomorrow in most cases as I am most always correct!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

What my stance on something is today will be the national stance tomorrow in most cases as I am most always correct!

So you wont answer the question instead you deflect trying to claim that it will be the national stance....

No, seems to me that most of the nation isnt behind Mr. Obama......

Infact, seems to me people are jumping to the Republican party just to vote for Paul....

In fact it seems to me you are not correct..........

Seems to me, you dont know how to keep a steady stance on anything.........
edit on 26-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I've remained consistent this entire time on everything. and just because I am not giving you the answer you want is the sole reason why you are still attempting to challenge me on this.

I never give anyone the answer they want but will give them the most honest answer I can!

No one is jumping ship so stop right there, millions still out of work, a GOP and Tea Party dominated House is where all of the obstruction is lying at and the American people are seeing the truth for what it is. The Occupy movement has opened up people's eyes and continue to awaken people. Congress by all polls has it's lowest approval rating on record with most putting it between 10 - 15%! People aren't disillusioned as they have become empowered. GOP approval ratings are down across the board while Obama's are up across the board so who is jumping ship on who now?

The racist newsletter deal has already torpedoed Paul!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

97. Improved relations with Iran?

Are you trolling, or have you been in a coma?

Can't decide whether to feed the troll or not..........

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

It's takes a lot of unfurling to clean up the mess of the last admin.
You can't slam on the brakes. It's so much more compilcated than
anyone who dislikes Obama cares to admit. Balanced Budget amendment ?
Really? Who asked for that with Bush? This is a clean up presidency.
And Congress doesnt want him to succeed . Even when it hurts all
Americans. Policy and decisions are night and day compared to Bush.
This president will go down in history as one of the best
after the worst. If he got a congress that would let him actually
be president, we all may start doing better and feeling better.
To the Obama haters: everything you have learned about what
you think you hate about him is most likely from Glenn Beck, Alex Jones,
Michael Savage,Fox News,Rush Limbaugh and Right wing AM talk radio.
I have zero respect for any of those outlets.
He's a whole other president when you take out those fools.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join