It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 WAR GAMES Allowed the Attacks to Happen - Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Well that is what happens if people before me had the same questions, researched the answers and published them on a medium that is readily accessible.

Also I am not here to convince you, or to read your fecal language. Take the information presented here any way you want. If you want to dismiss any piece of information there is no reason to make posts with no content except for fecal language. If I want that I watch reality shows.

Lets get back on topic.

So please show me a quote from the US military wherein it is stated that the military imposed false images on the radar equipment of American civilian ATC operators. That is the assertion - where is the evidence that proves the assertion, not the assumption, the direct evidence.

Like I said, if the testimony of the military brass is not good enough for you, it is not good enough. Not everybody has to be satisfied with the information presented here or convinced by it. If you are not happy with the information presented here, try to get into toutch with people who can help you to further your knowledge.

Here is additional information that might be of interest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Like I said, if the testimony of the military brass is not good enough for you, it is not good enough.

The military never gave testimony that they imposed false images on the radar screens of civilian ATC operators. Why do you keep repeating this? You do realize that NORAD is not civilian ATC, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I am sure Norad has their own surveilance equipment.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What point are you trying to make? You were the one talking about civillian ATC. I am sure NORAD used their own equipment and staff for their intercept attempts.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What is so odd about getting faulty radar signals? It happens all the time, radar reflects off a lot of objects.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Obviously you know very little about radar.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
So please show me a quote from the US military wherein it is stated that the military imposed false images on the radar equipment of American civilian ATC operators. That is the assertion - where is the evidence that proves the assertion, not the assumption, the direct evidence.

Hijack and/or terrorist events have been an integral part of every major
exercise NORAD has conducted in recent years. VIGILANT GUARDIAN 01-2,
conducted 6-11 Sep 01, included three hijack events conducted on 6, 9 and
10 Sep respectively
• Each scenario had the aircraft landing safely and the situation being
resolved peacefully. Two scenarios involved terrorist groups with
explosives and biological WMD respectively while the third involved
political activists seeking political asylum in the US
• Execution of these scenarios did not involve any agencies outside of
the NORAD chain, although the FBI liaison and military intelligence
agencies were involved in scenario development. National agencies
were role-played locally
CMOC routinely conducts the Amazon Arizona series of internal exercises
that include hijack scenarios. Prior to 11 Sep, CMOC averaged five hijack
training events each month. The most recent was 10 Oct
Prior to Sep 11, NORAD exercise scenarios involving hijacked aircraft
occasionally included a terrorist threat of a single aircraft targeting people or
facilities on the ground. The scenarios were terminated by diverting the threat
aircraft to a safe landing or by having it crash in an unpopulated area.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Classification:UNCLASSIFIED I have placed some items in Task_4, Info Drop. Most of these items deal with the exercises we have conducted since 9/11-none of them should be classified. I have hardcopies of other events going back to 1998 that I will drop off. We only keep archives going back to 1998. We have conducted hijack events in every exercise that Mr. Merchent can remember (he's been here for 16 years). As a matter of fact we had conducted 3 hijack scenarios in the week leading up to 9/11. Additionally, prior to 9/11 we estimated that CMOC ran 5 hijack scenarios each month

CALLSIGN: TBD
3. A/C TYPE: 1 x Lear Jet 36 simulating a B737-800
4. MISSION SCENARIO:
Target: A Lear Jet 36 will simulate a B737-800, registration TBD. ATC reports that they have
lost communications with Fabric Air 666. A/C has deviated from its filed flight plan, is no
longer responding to ATC and it has turned off its transponder. ATC is treating the situation as
a Hijacked A/C.

. CONTROL INSTRUCTIONS:
Preface and end all communications (written and Verbal) with "EXERCISE, EXERCISE,
EXERCISE"
If both Lear Jet and Cessna targets become unavailable for any reason the exercise will be run
in Simulation from CADS. Should one target be unavailable the exercise will proceed with the
remaining target only.

Getting late, more to come.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Inject #5 1608Z
To: TSA / NORAD / NORTHCOM / FAA
VIA: DEN
For the exercise this is New York ARTCC:
We have just had a report that Egypt Air 72 has crashed in lower Manhattan

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Care to discuss radar with someone who has maintained military radars for 25 years? Radars can indeed have false targets....depending on what kind of radar it is and the software that is programmed into it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Please, don't bother. This is a gigantic fail. Nobody imposed false radar images on civilian ATC radar. Like I said, gigantic fail.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Inject #5 1608Z
To: TSA / NORAD / NORTHCOM / FAA
VIA: DEN
For the exercise this is New York ARTCC:
We have just had a report that Egypt Air 72 has crashed in lower Manhattan

I do so love it when the Truthers grab something they can't even decipher and in no way, shape or form even understand and throw it up here as some sort of proof of something or other.

"Exercise, exercise. exercise" and "simulated" mean just that - it is an exercise and is simulated. "Simulated" events in a military exercise have been going on since the first military (or even non-military) exercises were conducted thousands of years ago. It is *why* you have exercises.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Please, don't bother. This is a gigantic fail. Nobody imposed false radar images on civilian ATC radar. Like I said, gigantic fail.

Yes they did. You dont know anything. Research a little bit more before spouting ignorance.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is just one exercise that took place using real airplanes in the real world days before and during 911.

Event: HIJACK ACFT ENTERS ANR AGO. HI JACK ACFT DOES A TOUCH AND GO AT TED STEVENS AIRPORT

Controllers Remarks
OBJECTIVE:
DETERMINE WHAT ACTIONS ANK MArilJi MAT* WILL
TAKE WITH FIGHTERS/COORD WTTH SIM FAA

THE ANR IPS WILL PASS THE FOLLOWING ON SIM
GUARD/AICC AS THE PILOT AT THE SIM SUP DIRECTION:
"THE PLANE HAS BEEN CAPTURED DY SEVERAL
TERRORISTS CALLING THEMSELVES THE MUM AND SOME
OF THE PASSENGERS HAVE BEEN KILLED. TERRORIST
INDICATE THEY HAVE BLACK. DEATH ON BOARD THE
AIRCRAFT. IF ANY EFFORT IS MADE TO DELAY OR
DISRUPT THIS FLIGHT FROM REACHING ITS DESTINATION
MANY LIVES WILL BE LOST.
SIM SUP WILL HAVE THE HIJACK AIRCRAFT ENTER FINAL
APPROACH INTO ANCHORAGE THEN SUDDENLY
CONTINUE ON WITH DEVIATED FLIGHT PLAN.
NEED TO ADD MSELS DECLARING A26 RADAR DOWN DUE
TO MAINT PROBLEM.
PASS THE FOLLOWING AS ANCHORAGE CENTER TO JOB
CONTROL:
"WE HAVE JUST LOST A26 WE ARE TROUBLE SHOOTING
NOW.
NOTE; WILL HAVE TO ADD MSEL BECAUSE OF SIM
LIMFACS THAT PREVENT THE DISPLAY OF SIM DATA FROM
THE ABOVE RADARS.

Right down to the FAA FLIGHT MANIFEST

MANIFEST FROM FAA
THE AIRCRAFT IS A HEAVY BOEING 747-400, LARGE
BLUE LETTERS ON TAIL ( NAL ), WHITE WITH BLUE
STRIPE ALONG FUSELAGE, TAIL NUMBER J24357L
3 10 PERSONS ON BOARD PLUS 8 FLIGHT CREW:TOTAL
3 18 SOULS
55 PERSONS ARE JUNTA JUBA
55 PERSONS ARE SCROFFA NATIONALS
56 PERSONS ARE ESSEX
'"-PERSONS ARE AESOP
11 ARSONS ARE U.S
UPLOADED WITH CURRENT CONFIGURATIONS AND
ADHERE TO ALL OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS. IF
HIJACKED AIRCRAFT MAINTAINS CURRENT FLIGHT
ROUTE IT IS BELIEVED THAT IT WILL ENTER NORAD
AREA OF OPERATIONS AT APPROX. 1700Z AT OR AROUND
58.40N 179W. NORAD UNITS WILL LIAISON WITH
APPROPRIATE ARTCC. FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE
MADE AVAILABLE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
17 OF THESE ARE U.S. MILITARY
09 ARE USAF 6 ENLISTED 3 OFFICER
05 ARE U.S. ARMY 4 ENLISTED 1 OFFICER
03 ARE U.S. MARINES 3 ENLISTED 0 OFFICER

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Here is the back story.

MESSAGE FROM TERRORISTS: FLIGHT 357 WILL RAIN
TERROR FROM THE SKY ONTO THE UNITED STATES
UNLESS THESE DEMANDS ARE MET."

HIJACKERS DETAIL:
6 OF THE PASSENGERS MANIFESTED HAVE BEEN
FOUND TO HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH THE MUM

ALL OF WHICH ARE UNIVERSITY GRADUATES
WITH DEGREES:
SANJO HUN .ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
HUNG THO CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
DUC TOE LEE NUCLEAR MEDICINE
HAN LO LUNG ..., AEROSPACE SCIENCE
JING NUNG FORMER CHINESE ARMY MAJOR
QUAN LO DOE SUSPECTED MUM HYKRO
TWO PERSONS BELIEVED TO BE MARINES
ATTEMPTED TO SUBDUE TWO OF THE GUNMEN AND
WERE KILLED BY THE HIJACKERS NAMES ARE AT
US TIME UNKNOWN

Sound familiar?

Listen to audio from one of the live fly hijack exercise.

Here is another exercise recording.

you did great

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Troll....

Anyways... There were multiple live fly hijacking exercises taking place on 9/11. The examples I gave above are exercises that took place a day or 2 before 911. They involved real aircraft with real people on the and sometimes they were replaced with Lear jets posing as 737's or 747's (surrogates). The exercises were detailed enough to have manufactured flight manifests with fictional passengers and backgrounds.

On 911, exercises like the one mentioned in my previous posts were occurring on the morning on Septmeber 11th, 2001.

READ THIS LINK www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

On 911, exercises like the one mentioned in my previous posts were occurring on the morning on Septmeber 11th, 2001

Still waiting for evidence that military exercises on the morning of 9/11 imposed false images on the radar screens of civilian ATC. And waiting. And waiting.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

On 911, exercises like the one mentioned in my previous posts were occurring on the morning on Septmeber 11th, 2001

Still waiting for evidence that military exercises on the morning of 9/11 imposed false images on the radar screens of civilian ATC. And waiting. And waiting.

You were shown that pages ago. You play stupid and ignorant like the best of them.

Remember "Phantoms"? I will U2u the answers since you are having a hard time here. Save the nice readers the pain of your willful ignorance.

Hint... Its classified.
There were likely false blips on screen even after 9:16. The Kean Commission's report introduced "phantom flight-11" as being reported by the FAA at 9:25 on 9/11. The FAA reported flight 11 was heading to Washington D.C. at that time when in fact it had already struck the World Trade Center. The Kean Commission's report stated they were "unable to locate the source of the mistaken FAA information." "Phantom flight-11" was a false blip, but since the war games are classified, specific information on "false blips" and other details can't be reported".

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

You were shown that pages ago. You play stupid and ignorant like the best of them.

Remember "Phantoms"? I will U2u the answers since you are having a hard time here. Save the nice readers the pain of your willful ignorance.

Hint... Its classified.
There were likely false blips on screen even after 9:16. The Kean Commission's report introduced "phantom flight-11" as being reported by the FAA at 9:25 on 9/11. The FAA reported flight 11 was heading to Washington D.C. at that time when in fact it had already struck the World Trade Center. The Kean Commission's report stated they were "unable to locate the source of the mistaken FAA information." "Phantom flight-11" was a false blip, but since the war games are classified, specific information on "false blips" and other details can't be reported".

So, in a nutshell, you have absolutely no evidence that military exercises on the morning of 9/11 imposed false images on the radar screens of civilian ATC. The word "blips" does not appear anywhere in the 9/11 Commission Report.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join