It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Leader Tells Top Generals, “Prepare For Armageddon”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

This article basically talks about World War 3 going to occur sometime between end of October and The start of November. Russia just alerted their own military to prepare for war. U.S already has tanks and Army me around Iran and in pakistan.

India already prepared to attack Pakistan according to this source : economictimes.indiatimes.com...< br />
which is indias times news paper. Pakistan notice developments of airports and military bases having expanses to allow more military air craft to fly in and out of the airports and military bases.

They already See Indian military men along the east side of pakistan. After seeing this Pakistan alerted china and russia about this new information on friday october 7th. Russia, China, pakistan, Iran all are preparing for war.

Don't be afraid since I personally don't think this will happen soon. I do think right now they are positioning themselves for confrontation. This will take them weeks. Once they are ready to attack that be the day you will hear sometime in the main stream media.

I just want to alert everyone here on ATS that seems like World will 3 will start soon. Ya, I know some say it's already started but I am talking about the war fare itself. I am hearing chinese and russia used key words Armageddon. To hint out that this will be bio and nuclear warfare. The U.S will attack with Israel by their sides.However it's more of Israel's war and they are pushing the U.S in a way where we can't say we can't help. So we will get pushed into this massive war.

There are alot of speculation that the builder berg group is behind this war. They plan to use Bio warfare to kill millions all over the world to get to their goal population to implement a one world order.

I would like to hear what you guys think about this. I do know the main source isn't that much solid. But, the news about pakistan and India is coming from reputable sources.

So I guess take it as a grain of salt but I knew the Iranian president that made that speech at the UN was the official verbal way of declaring war. They didn't declare war but the speech he made blamed all western countries that they are the one that causes wars and want to dominate the world. He called them bullies of the world. From that speech I do know that for 2 or more years now there been lots of tension and we all do know a world war 3 will occur at some point. We do know there are global tensions and I do know that the gasoline is on the floor but all it takes is one person to light a match and throw it on the gasoline and watch the fire spread.

Would like to hear your opinions about this latest news and overall your thoughts about world war 3. Do you think world war 3 is happening now? or will happen soon or will never happen it's a huge chunk of fluff.

In my opinion I would say that world war 3 has been going on. It started when 9/11 occurred. That is my opinion. I do think that we will soon see some kind of war conflict coming soon. I don't know if it be in October or November. I know that every country like the U.S and others involved in this conflict like China, Russia that there are tensions between these countries and it's been growing for years. Eventually a war will break out.

I am thinking the war will start mid-November. When that occurs our economy will fail. The reason is that Iran and many oil/ gas companies will raise their prices due to risks of the war where storage areas may get blown up. There are also will be higher demand since the military are fighting at war they will consume most of the gas/fuel.

I just know if we do such a war the inflation in the U.S will skyrocket and we will be a 3rd world country we can't handle such a blow at this point of time. So, I hope the U.S dosen't get involved. Even if they don't get involved the wars in the middle east will just raise the prices at the pumps. So nothing of good will come out of it.

Now, would like to hear your takes on this issues. Do you think the sources are legit enough? Do you think a world war 3 will happen soon? Please leave a comment. I am interested on hearing what you guys have to say about this. It is kinda making me worried to know if this will happen how it will effect me mainly the prices of everything will go up. I wounder how high it will go before I become homeless.

Oh, forgot to add that Chinese military men are already in Pakistan. Read the source below to know more details of what this is all about. I just gave you a summed up version and watered down version of the article. If you need more details do take a look at the sources.

Source: Source link
edit on 10-10-2011 by computerwiz32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Sorcha Faal = entertaining but fake

now i guess i will read it

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
By: Sorcha Faal

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/10/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

again Sorcha Faal?
his fear mongering articles back in 2008 failed alot this one is different.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I posted it to point out the article wasn't written by me and it's not me who is making the stuff up. Just wanted to share some sources I found that ended up being posted on a website on sunday. All articles are mostly posted on this past friday.

Just saying I just summed up the articles int he main post. I don't own credit to the ideas or news of it. Just take it as is and I am not saying it's 100% fact. Just showing these sources to keep your eyes our on the internet to hear any more developments. Eventually if it's true it will make it's way on the main stream media in a few weeks from when they start to strike each other. So just posted it here to give everyone a possible heads up. That way if # does go down you can't say you couldn't believe that it happened.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What about those indian sources?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Some serious stuff going on in the world. We must stay alert and pay attention to everything because most likely the people will be the last to know. The western powers must stop all wars in order to prevent a big one, but WW3 seems inevitable. SnF.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

but then why does EU times source them for news?

www.eutimes.net...

go there and click their source link it takes it back to the article that I posted above.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It seems as though this EU times do not really have any credible sources. I just went back to the article to go through the pages they have cited and funnily enough, one of the links takes you to wikipedia and as we know the original source comes from Sucha fail.

The other I could not read because it is in Russian Language and after I seen these I could not bare to look at the rest of them. I'm sure there is some truth in this article, but I believe the Armageddon bit is just a wind up. Unless something else comes out, It is a Hoax.

I even went back to the daily mail and the same article has either been removed or just disappeared. So there is something fishy about it.

top topics

join