It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may be on to something.......HUGE!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
I love how some people on here think they've stumbled onto some huge secret that nobody else knows about. All of this is public knowledge.

The ultra rich own most the world. You haven't discovered anything, huge or otherwise. That's Capitalism, without regulation the successful buy out competition and create a monopoly of control

Exactly, all of the wrestling fans who have a brain know that Vince McMahon Jr only made his company (WWE) the biggest monopoly in the industry by buying out the competition and expanding his territory from the New York area until there were only the small companies left that obviously weren't as big or money making as his.

He then bought WCW from AOL in 2001 when Ted Turner sold it off in Time Warner's merger with them and then AOL decided that despite pulling in the biggest ratings each and every week for that network, they "didn't want wrestling on our schedules" and so WWE's biggest competition throughout the 90s was bought along with their video library, trademarks and copyrights.

That's how business works, buy something that will gain your company a profit.

I'm not sure what the Bilderbergs are doing wrong since that's the business plan of expansion to keep things afloat and turn over a profit.

Lord Sugar failed when the Amstrad didn't take off so he bought into other areas instead and now his son owns their flight company Amsair. Is he also wrong and evil for expanding from a small stall in the middle of London into a billion pound empire that employ countless thousands?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That video ties right in with the pattern of how these people protect each other and watch out for each other..

These bilderberg attendees, from the major players to the smaller guys are all sworn to secrecy which is well known.. It makes sense that they would all conspire with each other to keep it going smoothly so they can all enjoy the support of each other... Which leads right to this part about all these attendees owning or being linked to every single large company, it totally fits this pattern, they all cooperate and support, and reward each other.

This is a real life, incredible and REAL conspiracy of huge proportions, and it is as plain as day to see..

I cannot think of any punishment that is too severe for these people, and would love to be around when they all go down in flames.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I dont know why people freak out about nucular bombs when most of them have the worlds most powerful weapon in their living rooms.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

huge proportions, and it is as plain as day to see..

I cannot think of any punishment that is too severe for these people, and would love to be around when they all go down in flames.

Seconded and like the adverts they make for tv , they are an insult to the intelligent , every single one . Never watch tv it is nearly pure trash . It is made by evil evil people .

Who will punish them ? This is the universe , and there are ALWAYS bigger sharks in the sea . I can hear the absolute master of all saying , "Thou shalt NOT !"

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The following is a list of its top 15 buys in the last quarter, as released in BlackRock's most recent 13F filing with the SEC.

Stock

Symbol

Shares Held - 12/31/2010

Shares Held - 03/31/2011

Pfizer Inc.

PFE

The Goldman Sachs Group Inc.

GS

American International Group Inc.

AIG

Texas Instruments Inc.

TXN

Philip Morris International Inc.

PM

Alcoa Inc.

AA

Walter Energy Inc.

WLT

Eaton Corporation

ETN

Medtronic Inc.

MDT

FirstEnergy Corp.

FE

Microsoft Corporation

MSFT

Citigroup Inc.

C

Tesoro Corporation

TSO

Ameriprise Financial Inc.

AMP

Dell Inc.

DELL

The chart does not come out so well in the transfer. It is probably easier to read it at the site:
seekingalpha.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

www.secinfo.com...$/SEC/Filings.asp?AN=0001032210-99-001327&Find=watchtower&Page=1&List=Docs&Show=Each Do a search for WatchTower in the search box.
edit on 10-10-2011 by supermanning because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Capitalism is NOT the problem, The ultra rich combined with the federal reserve did away with the Glass Steagall Act and made what we have today which is far from capitalism, it is more like a crony corporatist fascism. Signing on the trillions of fake derivatives is not capitalism. We need Glass Steagall Act brought back.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Wow,now if you can find the people is behind him?I'm sorry I don't mean to be mean about this but is it me or does most big money people look anal like Larry?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Did she just say BoA owns Blackrock?47%owned
Bernanke was a bit surprised that she said Blackrock had contracts with Fannie Mae/Freddie..what,like she shouldn't have known that?

edit on 10-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

maybe you should have been an investigative journalist
this is really interesting...good job

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

LOL I've thought about it. I don't want any credit tho. I just wanna expose these scum to the enth degree. I talk about it to everyone I know. My facebook wall is full of similar material such as this.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
these people protect each other and watch out for each other..

It makes sense that they would all conspire with each other to keep it going smoothly so they can all enjoy the support of each other... Which leads right to this part about all these attendees owning or being linked to every single large company, it totally fits this pattern, they all cooperate and support, and reward each other.

PROOF . . .
When tv stations give air time to oil companies, nuclear companies,
yet ban commercials like the "talking rainforest", it doesn't take a genius
to realize that the corporate-state controls media,
news media too.

Adbusters Media Foundation
en.wikipedia.org...
BANNED COMMERCIAL
www.adbusters.org...

FREEDOM IS AN ILLUSION, FACT IS
WE ARE BEING CONTROLLED

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning

Capitalism is NOT the problem, The ultra rich combined with the federal reserve did away with the Glass Steagall Act and made what we have today which is far from capitalism, it is more like a crony corporatist fascism. Signing on the trillions of fake derivatives is not capitalism. We need Glass Steagall Act brought back.

Well no. If your problem is that a few men run the world then Capitalism is the problem. That's how Capitalism works, oligarchies develop and use their power to control by proxy.

The only way for that not to happen is a ton of government regulation...

It's only not Capitalism to you because you don't like the end result

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

but if there is adequate competition, capitalism is a great thing. Unfortunately, there is NO regulations keeping said oligarchs from monopoly. Hence the system we have now. Capitalism WITHOUT competition is NOT capitalism. That is a Monopoly and a fascist state. There is NO answer other than true and regulated capitalism. Anything else WILL not and HAS not worked.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Besides, NO more talk about Capitalism. I'm more interested in uncovering people like Larry Fink, James E. Rohr, and the like. They seem to have their hands deep in everyone's pockets.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Fink and a few others like Soros, Buffet, etc. are some of the the genuine managers for TPTB.

Keep digging and we can get to the Rothschilds and even deeper.

Each has their own assignments and agendas.

They are masters at the loop-de-loop.

The Rothschilds have thousands of subclave corporations and psudonames.

Most heavy duty Rothschild agents are blood line relatives.

and what about the KOCH brothers ??? I will look at it .....

rainmaker-gbd.com...

???????????????????????
edit on 12-10-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
I love how some people on here think they've stumbled onto some huge secret that nobody else knows about. All of this is public knowledge.

The ultra rich own most the world. You haven't discovered anything, huge or otherwise. That's Capitalism, without regulation the successful buy out competition and create a monopoly of control

that is the reason Karl Marx ( ohlalalah ..... that man ???
) said a long time ago :
capitalism is auto-destructiv because it becomes monopolistic and has no more competition possible after a while. It becomes neo-capitalism and has all the power to do what it wants with prices, quality of products and services, salaries paid etc etc ...
until the people revolt against the new slavery ...... understand amigo ? peace !

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

but if there is adequate competition, capitalism is a great thing. Unfortunately, there is NO regulations keeping said oligarchs from monopoly. Hence the system we have now. Capitalism WITHOUT competition is NOT capitalism. That is a Monopoly and a fascist state. There is NO answer other than true and regulated capitalism. Anything else WILL not and HAS not worked.

you did say it just and right !
capitalism is the best system until now !
but it MUST be regulated and there must be control of the system !!!! ( price control, quality control, security control, food control, control to avoid monopolistic cancer and manipulation, normal control ok ? ).
so all the ones that call for less control are all very stupid, they want capitalism to become monopolistic and so they want the end of it !!!
edit on 12-10-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

In fact every single company that had an add on tv had roots in companies that have CEO's inside bilderberg.

That's exactly what some of us have been trying to point out, and what do we usually get in response? "Hurr you're just paranoid, the NWO doesn't exist" and other such BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join