It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may be on to something.......HUGE!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Here's an interesting video where Bernanke is being asked questions about BlackRock. Starts at 3:30.

edit on 10-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Fink and a few others like Soros, Buffet, etc. are some of the the genuine managers for TPTB.

Keep digging and we can get to the Rothschilds and even deeper.

Each has their own assignments and agendas.

They are masters at the loop-de-loop.

The Rothschilds have thousands of subclave corporations and psudonames.

Most heavy duty Rothschild agents are blood line relatives.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

"what is the value of assets being managed by BlackRock?" (US Govt and Fed Reserve assets?)

AND HE DOSEN'T KNOW !!!

"what is BlackRock being paid?" (they must be a contractor !)

AND HE STILL DON'T KNOW !!!

(we have committees !)

Nice how they start tying in some of the loop companies too !

AND, then Bernanke says he has no knowlege of BlackRock contracts with Fannie and Freddie !!!

Makes you wonder what's been going on since June 2009?

This info is still well hidden.

the whole thing is Hillaryius.

edit on Oct-10-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Oct-10-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

AND, then Bernanke says he has no knowlege of BlackRock contracts with Fannie and Freddie !!!

I know right. It was funny to watch, I seriously can't believe that guy.

Makes you wonder what's been going on since June 2009?

This info is still well hidden.
Indeed. I did a search for BlackRock (on ATS) and there were hardly any results at all. I found that video in another thread but YouTube have removed it (go figure) so I had to go find it again.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Very very interesting on this black rock and this Fink guy. How bout we all focus on him and see if we can't trace him somehow to british royalty. Everything I seem to research goes to the british royal family, and bilderberg. Even bilderberg has roots in the british royals. This Fink guy sounds like he is who all the movers and shakers go to and the fact that Black Rock is in control of that much money needs to looked into. He sounds like the man that could and probably has, single handedly taken down most of the worlds economic systems. What yall think? Are you up to helping me dig up some dirt on him? I really don't care what you find, just post it in this topic and lets collaborate on exposing where the real problems are and who needs to be brought to justice. Google is an extremely useful tool however they track your IP so my advice to anyone wishing to follow money trails to hidden power, USE STARTPAGE.COM. They don't store IP addresses and their results are powered by google.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

...my advice to anyone wishing to follow money trails to hidden power, USE STARTPAGE.COM. They don't store IP addresses and their results are powered by google.

You are searching publicly available information, I don't think anyone cares.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
CRIMINALS ! ! ! ! !

Conflict of interests

TREASON ! ! ! ! ! ! !

WAKE UP

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
CRIMINALS ! ! ! ! !

Conflict of interests

TREASON ! ! ! ! ! ! !

WAKE UP

and the best part:

most are appointed or contracted.

not elected.

I am taking this advice for myself.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

In a world where you can be arrested for taking pictures of your daughter in a shopping mall as terrorism.....trust me they care what research you do.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The following link to a recent ATS thread is more than relevant here.

A disturbing Image...For you to comment on

They invented the rules, and we are the pawns on their board. They are disgusting. Period.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Have you also noticed the symbolism involved in these commercials? Can't remember what it's advertising, but there is one where several different people in a somewhat contorted arrangement make up a person's head as he is coming out his door in the morning to go to work. Then each of them comes out of the arrangement that makes up his head to get in separate vehicles??? A little strange, though I think these ads are a way of telling people what is truly going on. On other threads about the current "structure of control" it has been mentioned by several ATSers that the controlling group, whatever name it goes by, likes to put what they are doing right in front of us and laugh at our realizations, and helplessness, frequently, as we realize what is happening.
Also, to take this one step further, I suggest you search on Google for something called Silent Sound Spectrum technology, especially an article you will find there on wordpress, describing it, how it applies to the digital television signal, and how everything you describe is also linked with the military industrial complex. Be aware, though, whatever times we are living in, none of this is anything new and has been in place for a very long time.
Thanks for your information.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
reply to post by boncho

In a world where you can be arrested for taking pictures of your daughter in a shopping mall as terrorism.....trust me they care what research you do.

Googling corporate ownership and executive appointees is not "research".

You may as well just buy an account with Dun & Bradstreet. Voila.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

PNC Financial services owns Blackrock and James E. Rohr is the CEO. found him on wikipedia. This man is also on the board of trustees for the RAND corporation and has ties to Rick Santorum!!!!!!! www.democraticunderground.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
OMG!!!!! THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY ARE THE LARGEST SHAREHOLDERS OF RAND CORPORATION!!!!!! I am a disfellowshipped JW and my whole family is JW. WTF??????? I can't believe my eyes!!!!

www.randytv.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

The top shareholders of the State Street Corperation are basically BlackRock and the Vangaurd Group (it's like a crazy loop!). I can't seem to dig any deeper than that.
Perhaps you can find out who owns them.

Blackrock's board of directors (owners) are...

Kenneth B Dunn

Robert S Kapito

Robert E Diamond

Dennis D Dammerman

William S Demchak

Thomas H O’Brien

Sir Deryck Maughan

The Vanguard group is a privately owned company as far as I can see and here is the owner...

John J Brennan

Here is another useful site for connecting the dots if it is your cup of tea...

They Rule

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Blackrock's board of directors (owners) are...
I don't think a director neccesarily needs to have shares in the business, but they probably do. However, apart from PNC Financial Services (which is the real owner), I think Larry is pretty much seen as the owner. Unless he went elsewhere after selling the majority of shares to PNC. He was the founder in any case.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Google owner of black rock you get PNC, google owner of PNC you get RAND corp. Google owner of RAND corp and you get Watchtower bible and tract society and they own 50% of the shares in RAND.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

How exactly did you connect PNC to RAND corp?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Your premise is slightly flawed in my opinion. The bigger the company, the more money it makes, the more it has to spend on advertising. Likewise, the more money a corporation makes, the more smaller companies it can acquire, the more products it can produce, growing the corporation and it's monetary worth at the same time.

National TV advertising is extremely costly but has risen at a consistent rate. If there was some point when the cost of advertising was controlled and determined by a sole individual or sole organization, such as the government, you could argue it was intentionally done to restrict advertising to only a core group. However, this is NOT the case.

If you tune into local networks, you will see the mom and pop shop down the street. However, this is not some big scheme to prevent this local company to advertise on national TV, it is merely too costly since it doesn't target their actual customers. Why would you advertise in California if you own a local hardware store in New Jersey? You wouldn't.

You have to have a basic understanding of marketing to see why this isn't some grand conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning

In fact every single company that had an add on tv had roots in companies that have CEO's inside bilderberg. I need your help on this one, I believe every single thing on TV from the shows and sports to commercials are owned if follow the money up the chain to members of bilderberg and they are using EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TV as a medium to tell you what to believe and how to feel. DO ME A FAVOR, LOOK UP WHO OWNS THE COMPANIES OF THE COMPANIES PUTTING COMMERCIALS ON TV AND SEE IF THE OWNERS AREN'T PART OF THE BILDERBERG. For instance, if you see a progressive auto insurance commercial, type in google "who owns progressive, then if it gives you the name of that company, type in who owns that company, and so on and so forth until you reach the single individual at the top who owns all of it indirectly and see if he or she isn't in bilderberg????
Please try this and see.....

I don't even have to look.....it's true and always has been true. That TV is an idiot box of brainwashing. Consume! Consume! Buy now!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join