It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may be on to something.......HUGE!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

That's why they called it the Boob Tube way back in the day. It was a tool for the elite to lull the sheeple into a sleep state and control what you think, like, want, etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Simple solution to the problem......DON"T WATCH COMMERCIALS

second line

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Op nice thread.

You will find out the same parties you mentioned run this country and most of the world. The rest of us are slaves. They do nothing but make the rules we live by. They sell propaganda all day on their MSM channels. They own the food companies that sell us garbage. The own the water rights and all land in the US. We rent from these same bloodlines. They also own the healthcare system.

Welcome to the BS Three Ring Circus.

Peace to you

In Europe you have genuine family restaurants founded up to 100 years ago by ordinary people like you and me, They exceed the number of fast food places.

It's the people's choice to go to fast food places. Nobody is forcing them.
The moment you go to a genuine restaurant you will immediately see the difference in quality from customer service to the food the bring you on the plate. They even offer you wine specialties also made by genuine people like you and me.

And it feels good. And has a nice atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The CEO of PNC is on the board of trustees for RAND CORP.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes, this a point we've been driving at. Illuminati much? one group to rule them all

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
this, OP, is why i threw my tv away years ago.

you haven't stumbled upon the holy grail...just another beep in the alarm clock...

WAKE UP

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
the illumed ones control everything check out illuminati numerology then look for these numbers in everyday life.

it will drive you mad at first but then you start to see potential benefits as so many dont realise.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Foreknowledge or privileged information...that is what you need to make easy millions/ billions. It is illegal but now that we know how corrupt and above the law senior bankemployees are it must be wide spread among these "proffesionals".

If there would be serious investigations on the matter, world wide, new prisons must be built.....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You dont have to look any thing up to know that all company's that advertize on TV are apart of the "elite". The company's logo all ways says it all. They all ways have some kind of occult logo you just need to know what they are. Their are stars, suns, Saturn, rings, pyramids, all seeing eyes ect... Some commercial's tell you who the company runs with.
www.youtube.com...

You right about TV shows as well, look at the symbolism on the net works and look at who owns those networks.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thanks OP for putting this together. We are slaves no matter what people call it. Yes it is a huge conspiracy. People who think it is not have not opened their eyest to the way the world is run. The world is controlled by certain bloodlines that has been in control for as long as your history tells us. I do not feel all the bloodlines who rule the country are entirely evil. They may look evil but we do not know the true facts. We must have a balance. Enjoy life and try to educate everyone on the Three ring circus. If we know what is going down then it is less likely to cause fear. Fear keeps us slaves.

Peace to all.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You might find the following site useful, and at the very least interesting. It will show you all "recorded" connections between companies and individuals. www.corporationwiki.com...

An old trick used to conceal one's tracks is to work via a child's or other family member's identity. Look up the offspring, family (including deceased) and even ex-spouses of some of your targeted people. You'll be amazed at the web you discover.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

The top shareholders of the State Street Corperation are basically BlackRock and the Vangaurd Group (it's like a crazy loop!). I can't seem to dig any deeper than that.
Perhaps you can find out who owns them.

edit on 10-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Blackrock's board of directors (owners) are...

Kenneth B Dunn

Robert S Kapito

Robert E Diamond

Dennis D Dammerman

William S Demchak

Thomas H O’Brien

Sir Deryck Maughan

The Vanguard group is a privately owned company as far as I can see and here is the owner...

John J Brennan

Here is another useful site for connecting the dots if it is your cup of tea...

They Rule

we need to be careful when assuming the board of directors "owns" a compnay.

BlackRock's BOD are not major stockholders.

The major holders "own" companies.

The "officers" are hired.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
The point that I'm trying to make is that every single thing you see on TV is orchestrated for you to see and you are shown what you are "allowed" to know by the images put forth on any given station. shut off the TV and get online.

Type into Google "what is marketing"

Additionally -- If I was paying someone to monitor an alarm system and someone came through the door with out the proper code -- I would damn well expect them to call me.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This may be of interest to you. While it may not have every corporation listed, it lists the most powerful in the US and interlocks them with others as well as the board members who sit on many different company boards.

In fact according to the website theyrule.net, the connecting factor between PNC Financial and Fannie is Enrico Dallavecchia. Evidently he “was” the chief risk officer for Fanny from 2006-2008.

Enrico Dallavecchia is the Chief Risk Officer of PNC Financial Services. His responsibilities include credit, market and operational risk and compliance.

From February 2009 to March 2010 Dallavecchia was an advisor to hedge funds, family offices and asset owners on risk management issues. From June 2006 to August 2008 Dallavecchia was Fannie Mae's EVP and chief risk officer (CRO), where he had overall responsibility for credit, market, counterparty, and operational risk oversight for all business units within Fannie Mae.

www.riskusa.com...

So, enjoy and check out the website theyrule and you also might enjoy littlesis too.

theyrule.net...

littlesis.org...

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

OMG!!!!! THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY ARE THE LARGEST SHAREHOLDERS OF RAND CORPORATION!!!!!! I am a disfellowshipped JW and my whole family is JW. WTF??????? I can't believe my eyes!!!!

www.randytv.com...

www.answerbag.com...

According to this they don't and it was a mistake. Can you show documented evidence that is a little closer to the present than 2002? Or has the mistake been fixed?
edit on 10-10-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

In fact every single company that had an add on tv had roots in companies that have CEO's inside bilderberg. I need your help on this one, I believe every single thing on TV from the shows and sports to commercials are owned if follow the money up the chain to members of bilderberg and they are using EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TV as a medium to tell you what to believe and how to feel. DO ME A FAVOR, LOOK UP WHO OWNS THE COMPANIES OF THE COMPANIES PUTTING COMMERCIALS ON TV AND SEE IF THE OWNERS AREN'T PART OF THE BILDERBERG. For instance, if you see a progressive auto insurance commercial, type in google "who owns progressive, then if it gives you the name of that company, type in who owns that company, and so on and so forth until you reach the single individual at the top who owns all of it indirectly and see if he or she isn't in bilderberg????
Please try this and see.....

A few rich elite run the world, welcome to the best keep secret of all time

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Very very interesting on this black rock and this Fink guy. How bout we all focus on him and see if we can't trace him somehow to british royalty. Everything I seem to research goes to the british royal family, and bilderberg. Even bilderberg has roots in the british royals. This Fink guy sounds like he is who all the movers and shakers go to and the fact that Black Rock is in control of that much money needs to looked into. He sounds like the man that could and probably has, single handedly taken down most of the worlds economic systems. What yall think? Are you up to helping me dig up some dirt on him? I really don't care what you find, just post it in this topic and lets collaborate on exposing where the real problems are and who needs to be brought to justice. Google is an extremely useful tool however they track your IP so my advice to anyone wishing to follow money trails to hidden power, USE STARTPAGE.COM. They don't store IP addresses and their results are powered by google.

Of course you can trace him to the British royal family if that's your intention and agenda.

I could say "see if you can't trace him to France, Cyprus and Tonga" and you'd be able to find some connection. We're talking about some of the most well connected and powerful men in the world, they have connections everywhere.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

In a world where you can be arrested for taking pictures of your daughter in a shopping mall as terrorism.....trust me they care what research you do.

No they don't. And if they did they would track you regardless of whether you used a website that tracks IP's or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I love how some people on here think they've stumbled onto some huge secret that nobody else knows about. All of this is public knowledge.

The ultra rich own most the world. You haven't discovered anything, huge or otherwise. That's Capitalism, without regulation the successful buy out competition and create a monopoly of control

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
The reason I never got involved with them, is because how can I as a Christian teach others to have faith in God, and turn around and tell them they need a security system (or insurance for that matter) Seems Hypocritical...
edit on 10/9/2011 by visualmiscreant because: (no reason given)

Wait, so is this like the Christians who leave it to God to heal their cancer and refuse medical assistance and then die?

So you leave the front door of your home unlocked and possibly wide open and leave it to God to stop burglars stealing your belongings and intruding on your personal property?

I've read it all now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join