It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Proof Of God??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Not to sound rude or anything (Hell, i'm not a troll-feeder), but I believe the OP's been banned....

Second line to add, has anybody noticed the OP's (ProphecyPhD) name Sub-title? I quote: "The Village Idiot"....

Seems slightly appropriate, though i'd prefer to call The Village Troll...

No offence or disrespect intended... Everybody's got the right to their own ideas and opinions... If you want to believe that space is merely dense water, so be it... same thing for moon-nazis, little green men and Obama's birth certificate.

Ignorance is bliss...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Butting in, but space has nothing to do with weightlessness. The weightless free fall you see in videos is just an artifact of falling around a gravitational field.

The closest you can get to space on earth is inside a vacuum chamber.
Get inside a vacuum chamber, suck out all the air, and then you are closer to space.

P. S. there is no god unless you take into account ancient aliens creating humanity; pretending to be gods, and even then, there is no god.

I'm done. I won't visit this forum topic again.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It is the veil.
As above so below.

PLPL

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Metal Head

Um no. The bible doesn't say the Earth is flat.

Job 26:7- "He spreads out the northern skies over empty space and suspends the Earth over nothing."
Job 9:9- "He is the maker of the Bear, Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south."

There you go northern and southern hemispheres, a globe. And the Earth floating over nothing.
If you're going to bash something, do it with the right info. Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

You're grasping at straws. There is no water separation. You're calling space, water...which it is not. If you want to use bible passages so loosely to prove there is a God, you could create anything out of any piece is scripture to fit your need to prove God exists. Unfortunately, this is not it.

Sorry.

.. Why apologies Superman
... I would agree with U that straws are also a way to fill yourself with the proof there is no separation from the Orginal source... But of course... it always up to your free will to SUPER SUCK

A [person said] to him, "Tell my brothers to divide my father's possess-ions with me."

He says to the person, " Mister, who made me a divider?"

He turned in rotation and says to his disciples, "I'm not a divider, am I?I am"

Mr X-ULTRA/GPS3to1... Is always thinking outside the globe(0vel)... As not to get LTE squared in a Orc circular karma

edit on 10-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: CME glitch... Forgot Gaia is not round... Like Columbus Realized... America was made in China first

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
reply to post by Metal Head

Um no. The bible doesn't say the Earth is flat.

Job 26:7- "He spreads out the northern skies over empty space and suspends the Earth over nothing."
Job 9:9- "He is the maker of the Bear, Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south."

There you go northern and southern hemispheres, a globe. And the Earth floating over nothing.
If you're going to bash something, do it with the right info. Just sayin'

I don’t know where you are getting hemispheres from in this text

if you have an ordinary (paper) map, the top of the map is north and the bottom is south - nothing to do with hemispheres

and it doesn't say floating it says 'suspends' as in hanging from something

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Some versions say "hangs" others "suspends". Hanging over nothing seems like a good description of something floating. *shrugs*

In the spanish version it says "the sphere of the Earth" instead of just Earth.
Either way it doesn't says it's flat.

On topic: No, that's not proof of God OP

edit on 10-10-2011 by Dembow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm sure that my SUV created that haze. I'm sure some man made global warming loon will use this as evidence for us to all drive electric golf carts. Anyway, this is not proof of God. There is no proof of God, because if there were then faith would be pointless and obsolete, and isn't faith the whole point of God and religion?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

When the definition of god is in question, how can there be proof of any existence?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join