It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black blob approx. 10x20 cm moving away from child with nightmare when it wakes up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BUSTGIN

No witching hour involved here. However you did not mention if you noted the time. Also have you or anyone in your family been practicing anything new in Meditation practices? Most likely that answer will be no but I wanted to ask before and did not. Also has anyone been sleeping for longer than usual hours including daytime?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BUSTGIN
reply to post by antar

Do you not feel doing it again would be toying with the entity? I would suggest the same if a child was out of the equation. Its a risk playing its game as it alone knows the rules. I say get rid of it first and foremost. Otherwise I would want to see it.

No mistakes here...

doing it again

AND

I would want to see it

Just saying...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

you need to talk to woodwytch. This women can really help with things like this.
My partner was having hellish nightmares and waking up and seeing what she described as a spiky spider like thing often near our window that would crawl out (I never did see it and am kinda glad for that) this went on for several weeks. I ended up doing a clearing around our house and even casting a ring of fire around the bed before we slept.
But talk to woody as she knows her stuff
good luck

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Forgot to mention woodwytch is on ATS!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
That was a dark energy entity .. perhaps a demon
disturbing your little baby with nightmare and soon it will do more
you need to find the reason why this dark entity is interested in your child

you should install camera in the baby bedroom and put some loud speakers in your room
to hear the noise coming from the baby room

hope when the baby grow up .. he will not be possessed
it need to stop now or it will never stop
its urgent that you need to get rid of this dark entity

edit on 10/12/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

Maybe you you can find something in our story that will help I don't know if they just determined it was time to leave or our faith & God drove them away but either way I'm thankful they are gone .
I have saw a blob also but much larger it was most likely a couple of feet but no defined shape just jagged it was during a time period that black spheres the size of basket balls was floating through my home seen by my wife & I both & human sized back shadow figures would be seen beside our bed watching my wife . I saw it as I started to bed after her it was just standing beside her looking down at her . Another night I woke to see three short black figures watching me . No Sleep paralysis involved & wide awake in all but one , & I'm sure I saw the three looking at me when I woke . I never let fear get to me but they would startle me when they just popped up in front of me . I never changed any routines , kept faith & prayed for all evil to be removed from our home it lasted for about 6 months to a year with no ill effects . I don't know if something was just looking into us or what but there was no feeling of them trying to take anyone or thing over or harm anything either The worst I can say is a few objects would be moved from where they where left & returned a week or so later , these where mostly old coins things that had meanings I think so that I would notice & look for them , they would return back to the exact place they where left & defiantly where gone from . Also I would wake up at night by someone calling my name a few nightmares but more great dreams . This was also associated with a year or more of many sightings of ufos over our area seen by others also . I'm not saying they where all Alien in nature either .
John

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

I'm not really sure what more I can add to this thread, Athun, other than to tell you I have prayed for your family. I feel like I'm sort of what your future might look like. After I got things back to normal after that rough year right after the baby was born, last year everything returned but this time plagued my six year old daughter. She is the one who sensed everything like I did that year she was born. And beyond this I am reluctant to detail further, as I post often elsewhere, I don't like talking about my child in detail here because sometimes ATS topics can turn hostile and just plain weird with the trolling. I will say she is clearly plagued with a negative entity's influence but not possessed. She lives a very normal enough life except she makes some unnerving observations related to paranormal subjects. And let's leave it at that.

It is interesting to me to note that the manifestations for my daughter began precisely at the same time of year they did for me. My daughter is not baptized. Oddly enough the things bugging us get more active every time we try to plan out getting the necessary people together to do the baptism classes and get everything arranged.

As for cats, they seem to be almost as good as salt for repelling a lot of things. I get almost no night terror kind of incidents when my cats sleep with me. Two of my cats were very protective and gentle with the baby from the time we brought her home from the hospital. They didn't ever try to sleep with her but did sleep next to her crib. There was always a cat with her, they seemed to take turns and give each other breaks watching her. My other cats, on the other hand, were stereotypical and wanted no part of any squalling infants!

In my case, I'm really not sure it was or is any one entity. I think one really bad one came into the house on a bed my dad forced me to take from his house. It had been his bed and then mine. It was one of a set of twin beds. I told the story of this bed somewhere else on ATS. My dad suffered night terrors in it as a boy and then my entire childhood I was plagued with strange stuff and then when I moved out and my mom tried to sleep in it, she got attacked viciously, kind of strangled by a roaring unseen force in sleep paralysis incidents. That was often my experience in that bed, plus others that my mom also experienced before she gave up on the idea of sleeping there. You would think my parents would not force me to take such a bed my mom herself didn't want to sleep in, but they thought it was my old room that was the problem, not the bed. However now that the bed is gone, my mom sleeps fine in my old room. I was frankly shocked she tried again but I'm glad she did and has good results. So now we know there was something likely connected to that bed. I only wish we'd gotten rid of that bed ages ago so maybe my childhood could have been happier.

All I know is that the house felt really bad when that bed was delivered here. I did the house blessing and went on Zoloft and sent that bed to the dump in rapid succession so I don't know what to credit for the improvement. One of my cats gave me the perfect excuse to haul that bed away. The cat destroyed the bed by peeing all over it constantly. I'm sure the cat knew something was amiss.

Before that, though, I think there was already something around, weak in presence and not malevolent, but a presence nonetheless. A couple of people who helped us move in said they felt like there was someone watching them in the upstairs hall. There isn't a whole lot of history to this house. We know the only other previous owners and they are a normal family who raised their kids in it just fine.

And as I said before, my mom and I have a pagan background. Who knows how many weak points were created in my life and how much negativity sneaked in?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sorry, I totally forgot something. Awhile back here on ATS there was a thread on how to protect oneself from negatitive entities, especially sleep disturbing ones. Someone suggested showering with sea salt. Just put a few crystals on top of the head and rinse. I took that suggestion for myself and for my daughter and I think it does seem to help. When I was getting plagued with sleep paralysis incidents several nights in a row involving waking to the presence of shadowy things that made me feel like they were trying to tug me forcibly into having an out of body experience, I tried the sea salt shower suggestion and got back my peaceful nights sleep. I don't know if it was just a placebo effect or really has some basis for working, but it helped and that made me happy. I wish I had known about ATS back when I was going through all that post partum scary stuff. It also seems to help my daughter experience fewer scary "not alone" feelings when I add some sea salt to her bath and rinse her head with a bit. I only tell her it's good for the skin. I don't want to feed a child's imagination when weird stuff is already going on.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

you should install camera in the baby bedroom and put some loud speakers in your room

Oh my, that is a bit scary. You know, this could turn out to be a positive thing too, as it sometimes is for my family. These kinds of trials can make a person grow stronger in their faith, more united in their love and devotion as a family, and can make them respect how bad evil is but how blessed good is and appreciate what it means to fill one's heart and mind with positive influences, like love, charity, respect for life. It doesn't have to end in a possessed baby and adults driven out of their minds with fear. Already this thread has brought forth a desire to help from strangers and positive thoughts and prayers directed to this family none of us knows in person. Be positive, be strong, affirm faith in good. Okay NOW I will finally shut up.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Holy water, open windows and doors start from the center of th house dont forget cobords and closets any space its nasty self can hide and remember to do it with kindness not any form of anger or hate or you will sterilize the water while throwing or spraying it. No ring of fire would help other than to help it live there unchecked. It was born in fire and would bask in it. Salt helps keep it at bay as its language is based in mathematics an would be compelled to arange it so it would be divisible by 3. Get rid of it not play with it like a witch would. Only reason I would want to see it is so I would know it sees my eyes and knows its times up. I am dead serious, Holy water and it will leave and not return because it simply couldnt. Anything else is just a game of its rules. Break the rules by using the water yourself because your heart is good believer or not. Hire a priest and who knows whats in his heart, this way the rules are made by you. Ive seen the little tar goons many times and they have no mercy. They were never human and only crave power in fear. Get done with it and be rid of it. Cats wont leave your wife because of their attachment to her, choosing their favorite to protect. The cats are doing their job. There is no other way to do this, its a low level demon wanting more. Happens everyday to many many people.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Short explanation of demonic language~ 1+1=3 as in the meeting of 1 and 1 makes a result thus an other part all together or a 3rd outcome. Example you and your wife joined creating the boy or the result, so 3 is the word total and or result in english..... Now 6~ There are 7 days in a week or as written God made the world in 7 days so on the 6th day the world was unfinished or incomplete, giving 6 its meaning. In english 6 would be said incomplete. Now take 6 and make it 3 times and you form a sentence in a language not fully understood here for many years. 666 is a sentence saying ~ Result totally incomplete. There are many examples of this language in ancient scriptures around the world. Numbers are mankinds first forgotten language and the languages of the occult and demons alike. It is also spoken in the Bible, you think people lived that long? No, its a sentence describing an individuals life.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by BUSTGIN

No witching hour involved here. However you did not mention if you noted the time. Also have you or anyone in your family been practicing anything new in Meditation practices? Most likely that answer will be no but I wanted to ask before and did not. Also has anyone been sleeping for longer than usual hours including daytime?

Once I was interested in meditating, but I didn't do it because the sources I used were unclear in selfprotection. I only read it. I do frequent simple breathing excercises when I'm stressed from work. because I once noticed my breathing was wrong.

What do you mean with the sleeping part?
My son sleeps from 7:30 pm to 7am
I sleep from 11pm to 7am
My wife's sleeping rhythm is distorted, due insomnia and painsyndrom. She does not sleep until 4am. On my working days she rises at 8am. In weekends and when I work at home, she sleeps until 2pm.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination
reply to post by athun

you need to talk to woodwytch. This women can really help with things like this.
My partner was having hellish nightmares and waking up and seeing what she described as a spiky spider like thing often near our window that would crawl out (I never did see it and am kinda glad for that) this went on for several weeks. I ended up doing a clearing around our house and even casting a ring of fire around the bed before we slept.
But talk to woody as she knows her stuff
good luck

This also relates to what Antar suggested: I will not use the aid of occult related methods/people/divination to counter this.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

The babyphone is allways on at maximum sensitivity, just to hear him from the master bedroom.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BUSTGIN

Appointment with the pastor has been made. The method you describe has my preference.

Do you have a source for that number symbolism/language? Not related to demonology, but I've noticed the symbolism of certain numbers (7, 11, 13 etc.)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

Ive learned only parts of this language, I only recognise it when I see it. The best link to it is the Bible and occult related scriptures. Unless you can read other languages numerical systems of ancient scriptures. I learned about it in a way that is hard to separate from demonology. Its not something I would suggest to you. symbolism is only half of the way the written part of the language works. To see that part just look at everyday life and realize how symbolism is helping you then a darker side of it will be more noticeable. Its a step that takes a lot to handle for some as symbolism defines our world ultimately. The language part was broken long ago when mankind all spoke the same language and attempted to build a ladder into heaven. God broke the language and mankind into separate races and different languages so we could not work together again to force our way unjustly into heaven. Weird for you Im sure to hear it like that but being mathematically tallented it maybe easier for you to think outside the box and grasp what Im saying. I was earlier trying to explain why a goon would occupy its time counting salt. Another reason why salt is that it can manipulate salt because of salts conducive properties, you see the goon looses physical form in this reality but retaines its magnetic properties. They are known to like taping coins on things as well as other metallic objects. They arnt very smart and their odd behaviors show it. What they lack in intellect they more than make up for in unpredictability and lust for more power.

edit on 13-10-2011 by BUSTGIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

Another example of the language that still survives today is the number 40. Ali-Baba and the 40 thieves or in the Biblical floods it rained 40 days and 40 nights. Think about both examples a moment. Were there 40 thieves? Was it 40 days and 40 nights? No, it means the words- many or too much or large. Many numbers had different meanings and the numbers accompanying them in a given sentence would narrow it to a specific word or two. This language also included slang as all languages do. What logically would happen between two nontalking humans stuck on an island? They would first relate to eachother in some form of number, that would be the first way to communicate between them. Numbers. Computers now today speek to eachother in numbers to relay information because its the simplest way to communicate.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

Im so glad your taking this approach. I have a faith in you that I rarely recieve in people. The reason is a bit hard to explain, but maybe if I were to say that your heart is easily broken and for some reason just as easily mended, that you both deserve more than you got one minute then see what you have as more than most. Things that would have sunken most made you somehow float, Maybe that would possibility be a small token of proof of information I get from a frend. I dont know youd have the answer to that not me. Nothin worth it is ever easy...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

I have definitely run out of anything to contribute to this thread, but I wish you and your family all the best, Athun. Please let us know how things work out for you.

Bustgin, I've really enjoyed reading your posts. You have intriguing insights. My only question about humanity being scattered as told in the story of Babel is who really did the scattering? Good or Evil? Who was the Old Testament God? Was he the same proclaimed by Jesus to be his Father? I have so many questions about my own chosen Christian path. Not about Christ's teachings but about the cohesiveness of all the stories in the Bible taken together.

I do like and respect Woodwytch's contributions to ATS. We are not on the same path, but I still learn a lot from Woody and others who have pieces of the puzzle not found in my accepted doctrine. I am just careful not to employ any suggestions that obviously conflict with my Christian path since I believe only one path can be properly followed over the course of a lifetime. But I'm glad the caring and knowledge is forthcoming from many sources.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
reply to post by athun

I do like and respect Woodwytch's contributions to ATS. We are not on the same path, but I still learn a lot from Woody and others who have pieces of the puzzle not found in my accepted doctrine. I am just careful not to employ any suggestions that obviously conflict with my Christian path since I believe only one path can be properly followed over the course of a lifetime. But I'm glad the caring and knowledge is forthcoming from many sources.

This is similar to what i wanted to say. I feel the path mentioned above is not compatible with what i consider my path. Even though I'm not raised a Christian, I do follow the same values and morality.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join