It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black blob approx. 10x20 cm moving away from child with nightmare when it wakes up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hi,
Tho I'm not sure this is the proper forum for my thread, the topic is at least beyond normal.

My son is 13 months and because of teething it happens frequently that he awakes in the middle of the night.
I then take him with me on the couch in his room, give him half a bottle of light porridge and try to make him sleep.

The day before yesterday I fell asleep with him on the couch and woke up just before 3am, hearing he had a nightmare. I softly gave him a hug and nudged him to wake up. At that moment in the middle of my vision on the back of the sofa I saw a black spot of approx. 10x20 cm leaving my son and going upwards on the back of the couch.
After an initial shock I tried to simulate the shadow, but whatever I did the shadows from me were much lighter, not the real black of the spot. The room is very dark because of 2 sets of curtains. Only iightsources are a little nightlight and the light of the babyphone.

This event has stayed on my mind since then. What was it? Anyone here with a similar experience?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I have no clue what it was, but 3am is considered the witching hour...so it would stand to reason that ghosts and whatnot would be most active at that time.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

creepy, x-files comes to mind.....

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
rememeber is you physically Say the name of Jesus with your mouth... Darkness has to flee 7 different directions and fast ..

If I saw something like that I would DEFINITELY Call out to Jesus

I mean even if you are not a believer I am sure you would prefer His presence than whatever u saw

( said a prayer for u and your lil one)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

Listen to me, get your house blessed from the middle to the outer reaches with the doors and windows open. Loose all fear you my have of that thing and never let go of that strength. Remember, this is your reality not that things. This is your spot so make your whole hearted claim too it. Here you are the physical being and never forget that.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

You actually have something I haven't encountered. I've heard of black or white blobs, never encountered one or investigated one. Why are you so sure your child was having a nightmare? Just curious.

Anyway, I spoke to someone I occasionally collaborate with on issues that are a little too "fringe" for my taste. He seemed very confident that he knew what this was and has encountered something similar before. According to him it is a conscious astral particle. They are shaped like blob, jellyfish or octopus. Apparently they feed on psychic energy, spiritual energy, whatever you choose to call it. They seek to break down a psychic barrier and attach to the source of your energy flow directly. It causes unintentional side effects ranging from twitching, numbness to nightmares, anxiety, panic attacks, mood disorders, etc...

I generally put a lot of stock in what he says but astral particles that obtained consciousness is a bit over the top for me. I could be in disbelief because it's something I've never encountered, but amidst everything I've seen an investigated I'm hard pressed to believe I haven't heard of something like that. Perhaps it's arrogant to think that but I'll relay the information anyway. Take it with a grain of salt because it's 2nd hand information. Hope it helps.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ofcourse I don't know for sure my little boy had a nightmare, but he was moaning like he was scared of something pushing away with arms and legs, which woke me up, because I sleep deep.
Before I brought him to bed yesterday, I called out in the name of Jesus that all bad things should leave this house. When he was sleeping, I did a little prayer, so did my wife. Let's hope it helps.

I am not raised up with religion, same like my parents. My wife is roman catholic, our little man is baptised and we're registered at the local Parish.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

My wife says you should burn a small amount of sage in all four corners of the house. I don't know anything about this, but if it happened to me, I'd give it a shot.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I have three young children two of which have suffered from nightmares. On several occasions when either myself or my husband were going upstairs to check on them when we heard them crying, we would see something coming out of their rooms. It freaked my husband out big time. I did a bit of research and found that if you put a large handful of rice or rock salt, something with grains, just outside their room and another inside their room the nightmares stopped. Aparently spirits cant walk past grains of something without having to stop and count them, kind of like ghost OCD. Anyway all I know is that if I take the rice out of the room the nightmares start again and my two yr old certainly dosnt know what its for n

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BUSTGIN

My wife suggested that, I asked her to contact the pastor.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have seen these solid black blobs, they used to dart around the house and often dive bomb me. Not a pleasant experience, I felt that they were trying to instil fear (didn't work though!). I would see them night and day and like you tried to figure out a rational reason for seeing them. I haven't yet - I even got my eyes checked out.

I still occasionally see them.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

Not sure what this is but how scary that must have been for you. I'm of the strong belief that everything is made up of some form of energy, sometimes good and sometimes bad. It would stand to reason (sounds funny to say it that way) that negative energy would be attracted to positive and a baby's energy is as pure as you can possibly get. I would follow the advice of others who have posted suggestions for protections and such. They seem to know what they're talking about and you want to be done with this before your son is old enough to be tramatized by the memory of it into later years.

Best of luck to you and I hope you rid yourself and son of this thing real soon!

Timidgal

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Whosthatgirl

I will sure give it a try. Even after 2 days, I feel totally strange.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
remember to be fearless.

'by the power of the Creator i command you' etc

& yea perhaps blessing. if not, at least let rooms bask in sunshine by day then light candle(s) and think/spread happy, positive bright thoughts

thats what i would do. keep a cam nearby!

bless the child!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This seems to happen to me quite often now in low lit rooms. I have been seeing blobs for awhile. Until recently, it never dawned on me what it was. You mentioned the night light and light from the monitor. These lights, even if you do not look at them directly, can burn into your retina quickly in a dark room. When you look away you will see the negative color of the light for a few moments. You mentioned the blob was moving upward as well. Every instance this has happened to me, the anomaly, moved upward in my field of vision then quickly faded away after about 10-20 seconds.

I am not saying this "is" what you experienced, but it may have been a factor as to why you could not recreate the shadow.

Did the blob leave residue? If not, this explanation could most likely be the cause.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by athun
Ofcourse I don't know for sure my little boy had a nightmare, but he was moaning like he was scared of something pushing away with arms and legs, which woke me up, because I sleep deep.

Maybe he was pushing away and moaning because he could see/feel the black blob?

Not that I actually believe this but just saying you know, perhaps it was the blob and not a nightmare.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

You may have less to worry about than you think. Not saying this is what is happening, just thinking out loud.

You fell asleep with him on the couch. You are his father, his spiritual protection in this world. Spirits will usually show themselves when they go. You saw it leave, not enter your son. That is a good sign. Sleeping in close proximity with him probably helped drive it out or maybe it was trying to get in and you blocked it so it left. Either way, that happened just like it was supposed to. Be gone.

Sometimes we witness spirit activity and scratch our heads because something bigger is in charge and we don't understand the mechanics of it. I wouldn't worry but keep him close for the next few days, you are good medicine for him spiritually and will "naturally" guard against it coming back. If he shows signs of distress again at night like that, then become aware and pray over him until he calms down. If there is a spiritual battle going on you will feel it and be awed to be a part of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
maybe it was just floaters on your eye...

i dont know why everyone jumps to a supernatural explanation as the first answer.

it could have been anything to do with u having been asleep. less likely is ghosts, monsters, devils or elves.

cmon people!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You sure it wasn't a bug of some kind? The room was dark correct?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
put him in a different room to sleep.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join