It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black blob approx. 10x20 cm moving away from child with nightmare when it wakes up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by athun

I'm very sorry to hear that your wife has had such problems with her health. I am so glad that you are open minded about the potential scope of the situation and are common sensed enough to keep open to discussion and remedies that science does not yet have neatly catalogued. I do think as we move forward in the development of particle physics and astronomy together, we will as a species start to get a better grasp of the true nature and function of our universe. I believe that someday, some of the things we take as paranormal now will eventually be catalogued and explained much better. At the very least we will get better at understanding the difference between constructs of our imaginations or diseased minds and the things that have an independent but shadowy existence outside our known realm. I know when I was sensing I was not alone in the house, I became very anxious about the safety of my baby and utterly scared out of my wits. My husband is a hardcore skeptic against anything that can't stand in front of him and kick him in the shins, so I was left to struggle alone with him thinking I was some kind of looney tunes. Luckily I had my doctor to back me up. She reluctantly made the diagnosis of post partum psychosis so I could get the anti depressants I was seeking. I knew from my mother's experience that drugs for mental illness can close that door that lets in the nasties. But my doc was assured I was quite sensible and rational. I was open with her about what I was sensing and how it was really keeping me from enjoying motherhood.

The Zoloft I took was not without significant side effects. It made me lose all emotion and become kind of like one of those sociopaths who doesn't feel any empathy. But I was very determined not to lose myself to either illness or side effects and when my doc and I deemed the time was right I weaned myself off of the drug with her supervision and direction. By then I'd had the results I sought in that I had no more premonitions, no more psychic intuition of any kind, and no more ability to sense presences, no more sleep disturbances and no more feeling that my house was crowding more and more everyday with things just "beyond the veil". When I walked into a room, it was just a room and no longer felt occupied by things I could just barely sense.

Whatever you do, whatever choices you make, be as rational and sensible and measured as you possibly can. Consider all potential avenues of weakness and vulnerability that leave either of you at less than your best and get the appropriate qualified and reputable help you can get, whether it is mental help,
regular medical care, spiritual help, religious. With doctors, check references and if possible, consult some publication or list service that rates the quality of doctors. With spiritual matters, that is a harder one to rate the quality of and you just have to sometimes rely on word of mouth.

Now at the risk of possibly offending some, I must say it is probably a good thing your wife is not doing Tarot. I know people who consult the Tarot or are into astrology with absolutely no ill effects. But these people have chosen to go down an entirely different spiritual path and they are more versed in the occult than the typical Christian who also chooses to dabble in these arts. They seem to have a far better first hand knowledge of the potential dangers and threats and are long practiced at protecting themselves. It can be hazardous for a Christian to dabble in any attempts at "divination", which is probably why there are warnings and prohibitions against these practices in the Bible. The path chosen by a Christian requires the follower to put faith in Christ and the Holy Spirit for illumination and to do the "heavy lifting" against malevolent forces. Christians can intuit the future, too, and can practice healing arts. But while we may seek the same end result as an occult practitioner, our means to that end are a completely different one. It is just a different path entirely, and one that can be hazardous to deviate from, mainly because it can be difficult to reconcile contradictions in the two paths, and then if you try, you end up doing one path or the other completely half-azzed, and boom, you create vulnerabilities that malevolent forces seek to exploit in all of us regardless of our beliefs.

Again, I'm not denigrating the non Christian paths. I believe we have free will to choose our paths that resonate best with our souls. I'm just saying they are different and require serious study and dedication and commitment to function properly. Tarot can possibly hold great power and with great power comes great responsibility and great vulnerability that a lot of people versed primarily in Christian doctrine aren't properly equipped to safeguard against.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry my post was long and I want to continue a bit to clarify my position. As I was saying it is probably wise, if you and your wife are on the Christian path, to avoid anything of an occult or pagan nature for the purpose of divining the future or revealing spiritual truths, as some may seek when contacting spirits. It's not that things of those paths don't work or don't have validity. It's that they require a lot of knowledge to handle safely. Like you wouldn't want to handle nuclear materials without the proper education, you wouldn't want to mess with anything powerful, no matter how seemingly commonplace like Tarot, without all the knowledge of that field.

But if you get some advice like burning sage or using sea salt or, in my case putting up some Guardian Foo dogs, lol, I think it possibly couldn't hurt. From my reading of the Apocrypha, it's apparent to me that the body of Christian knowledge has been tampered with and some important information about the entities with whom we share part of our world have been lost or omitted. I believe, for example, that Jesus Christ had much more knowledge of demons that he must have imparted to somebody, that we average Christian laymen do not have at the ready. I believe the Muslims and the Jews and the many varieties of pagan and occult believers have many different pieces of the puzzle as to the nature of demonic beings and the rules of engagement they have with us. I think it all got scattered, and possibly was part of the truth of the legend of what supposedly happened at the Tower of Babel when a united humanity all got divided.

The use of salt to scare off evil is such a pervasive part of the beliefs of so many diverse cultures that I think there is some basis to believe it works, for some crazy reason certainly not known to the likes of me!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
@sheeplflavoredagain
Yes, I'm both skeptical as open minded. Looking at my experience at university (i have a master degree of applied mathematics), long ago i came to the conclusion that science is a religion too, but then a religion of the physical/material world, with the blind usage of so called facts/assumptions without verification. This based on the frequent fundamentalist discussions between both group. Hope I didn't start a flame war by saying this.

My wife and me attended once a marriage of her brother in France. We left with a strange feeling because of the many strange symbolism used during the wedding and jewelry of the in-laws. This forced me to do some investigation and a hidden world opened for me with many false propaganda, guessing but also nice hypotheses unknown to me. Nowadays I'm still reading the many hypothesis, but I keep more a distance. My life has changed since the birth of my son, putting focus where it counts: your family.

My wife was also given an antidepressiva: venlafaxine. Nasty stuff, my wife stopped it, because she became without emotions and mean to other people.

Back the the topic, every night I have said a little prayer. I haven't seen anything yet since.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Very well said. Most dont know the power of symbolism or see how its used every day to both help and harm. They view traffic signs to help but never notice they are looking for shapes to help. As silly as that sounds its true, the human mind is wired for symbolism. If you saw pentigrams every day and got use to them would you still feel put off by them? If accepted in the mind what would the danger be? High Im afraid. I hear this story and want to help especially as it thickens, illness is very unfortunate my thoughts have lingered with them a lot the last few days in hopes of them to find their solution. Ive seen and heard too much and am usually hardened to this kind of thing but his words and that pic of the baby hit my weakness, I wish them more than I would wish for another for some reason. The thing has got to go, I wouldnt mind being wrong for once as long as it leaves them be.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

I wish you all the best, Im glad to hear it has stopped. Please keep in mind that you and yours had at least been a target. It needs to be remembered to be prevented. You have support from far far places, so far they can not be touched but only held in your heart. As you have hardships and say those things to your self even you feel you shouldnt say remember you can always turn around and stand in the light. Its there for you and was made for you as much as any.

edit on 11-10-2011 by BUSTGIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
why you feeding your baby porridge in the middle of the night? Not good for his little belly, milk ok, but not porridge at that time of night, you try digesting porridge while you sleep.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Why not try a Gerber sight for that post? Maybe Womans Weekly? There is more going on here than digestion, Mother.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Offtopic:
As a dessert after dinner and when he wakes up, the little man still gets his milk with vanilla flavored rice flour in it. Thought porridge would be a nice name for it.

Let's stay ontopic as the rest does.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
huntsman spider
huntsman spider
huntsman spider

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fotsyfots

I'm not an importer of bananas
. Naturally they don't live in the Netherlands.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by athun

I didnt mean to get rude with the guest..... ok I did. Silly, Im to be the forgiving non judgmental type.
My humanety got the better of me as usual. Not to be offtopic but you know mathematics as you said. Something I am very intrested in. Abstract mathematics and its place in history is a bit of an obsession of mine. I know Im a bit kooky and all but my hearts in the right place. Would like to know how your outcome devlopes with the problem at hand as Im not so sure why I signed up on this sight. Wonder if I was ment to help or the other way around. I have to have an opinion on it all, I guess as the logical and illlogical continue to collide. Hard for me not to know I guess..... Now I gotta look up wth a huntsman spider is. great.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by athun

Was this 2:30ish in the morning?

Also whatever time it happened, sit at that same hour over your child in silence and just become aware of any sensitivity you may sense.

Do you have pets? Do they avoid the room where your child sleeps?

Also, it may be the entire flat but consider moving your child closer to you until you get this sorted out.

Also it could be your wife the entity is targeting...

We can discuss this more if you would like as I am very familiar with what you are experiencing. [
edit on 11-10-2011 by antar because: to add last comment

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Do you not feel doing it again would be toying with the entity? I would suggest the same if a child was out of the equation. Its a risk playing its game as it alone knows the rules. I say get rid of it first and foremost. Otherwise I would want to see it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
@bustgin
Your comments are actually greatly appreciated!

@antar
Is the precision of the time of occurence just interesting for the observing or is it of other significance? Just being triggered by the question in a seperate paragraph.

I could do the observing part. A challenge! Like bustgin says, i wouldn't want to be toying with "it" with my child near.

Pets: 2 cats and an hamster. The cats sleep against my wife the whole night. They show no strange related behavior. The cats are not allowed in the room of our son. This because of hairs and the chance they will sleep with him.

My son slept with me the last days. Because my wife takes care of him in the day while I work, I like to take care of him when i get home and also in the night.

With my wife being ill the last years, it did cross my mind these days that this could be aiming for her. Btw. she slept with her nightstand light on the last couple of nights, because she doesn't feel alone.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BUSTGIN

Are you thinking it was you that created this? How would standing vigilant over your child in this unusual circumstance be provoking the entity?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am now wondering your exact stance on this. Tell me do you find yourself to be the inlightened type? You have experience with such an object? Just wondering is all. Are you referring to the “witching hour” at 3:00am by asking about 2:30am? Is there any connection here at all?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Finding the choice of the word “vigilent” odd to describe an experiment with a child and anything let alone that I now believe we both know what “it” is. Your mood is “glowing” isnt it my friend? In what light might that be??? I wonder? A keeper of the flame are you? I can add 2 and 2. A new paradigm? What method have you mastered?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

Please dont think of doing that. Think back to your first instinct when you seen the blob. Even logic would tell you instinct is real, you dont need any religion for that. The hour does meen something its the hight of power for it. The math I spoke of earlier. Its a dead language infused with symbolism. 3 is a number that has power, I realise it sounds stupid but with time I could explain it. If you started watching at 2:30am you would be primed to have it ongoing at 3:00am. Very dangerous with no point other than to view it. It can be viewed anytime but to tempt it at full strength is not a good idea. Seriously think about this what purpose would this experiment even serve? Dig a little deeper and what motive would anybody have to suggests this to you? That post was very odd too much added up there. I mean I know Im odd but Im not suggesting an experiment.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

Cats can see it too, they dont like cats at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BUSTGIN

Prayer does little good when what you hide inside deflects the protection process of asking outside yourself.

Still if you have self doubts then by all means asking for a spirit guide or ascended Master to help is advisable.

This is not a difficult task but must be done none the less from what you have described as happening to your family.

Keeping watch over your loved one should not be perplexing or a negative piece of advice from someone who understands these experiences.

Let me know if you want to hear more about the process of clearing your home and sending the entity away from you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join