It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black blob approx. 10x20 cm moving away from child with nightmare when it wakes up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Some other links:

www.psychic-experiences.com...

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

www.yourghoststories.com...

www.medhelp.org...

-- Answers ranging from demons, eye cell, ghosts or sleep disorders.

Either way just stay positive

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ofcourse I'm positive, I'm not the worrying type.

The nightlights are diagonally accross the room, I had my back towards it, my face towards my son. Doubt it was a spot on my eye.

Don't think it's a bug of some sort, in the Netherlands we don't have big critters and the window was closed because the nights are much colder.

Btw, thanks for the supporting posts.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
again, just another thinking out loud.

being dark with night lights, could it have been possible you looked at a light, possibly a mobile phone screen or similar, in a dark room with a sudden bright light in the eyes does sometimes cause a blob or shadow to appear, like looking at ta bright object and then closing your eyes, you still see the image.

again, just a thought

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I doubt it, because no light was in my direction.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by athun

My wife says you should burn a small amount of sage in all four corners of the house. I don't know anything about this, but if it happened to me, I'd give it a shot.

Sage among others aids in the cleansing of spiritual energies. Id burn some in your house before you go to bed each night, or for a few nights. Most people in todays age have one or more of these spiritual entities that pull energy from auras. Sage is quite preliminary, but based on the collective consciousness of the masses, i would be surprised if your 13 month would like to start meditating. still, it wouldnt be the first time.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
To the OP , i was really stunned when i first read your post.

I have seen things in my room randomly that look like blobs to Jelly Fish fluttering in my room.

The Blobs are usually dark around the edges with an off set lighter color in the center and they are generally moving away from me when i wake up.

The Jelly fish ( with tentacle looking things at the bottom of the blob ) float in the air and sorta fluctuate height like its swimming in the air. Some times they will pulsate colors like red , white , blue , purple , a hint of green , and yellow.

These things i see are not usually associated with dreams ... its usually associtated with me waking up randomly and seeing these things above my bed close to the ceiling moving away. Its accompanied by my heart beating hard and slow , and as i focus rub my eyes , and start thinking " What the hell is that" my heart begins to beat faster and i have to turn on the light to clear the colors and whats weird ... ill turn it back off and can see the same forms still moving away some times...

I dont know what they are , i am Southern Baptist Christrian though not as strict , i believe all denominations have their issuies.

I dont know if its a Demon or not , but as i have gotten older i do not see them as often as i did as when i was young.

Its not accompanied with panic ... however , fear will creep in if i look at the blob long enough and as soon as i turn the light on normally the fear goes away , and i ask for protection as i sleep and im good to go.

These Blobs are rare and random and have not ever caused me panic or fear to sleep in my room , and as i far as i know there is very little or hardly any questionable paranormal activity in my home.

You can ask me any questions you want on it as it seems , i am having the same experience.

I dont know if its my eyes playing tricks on me or if its something else to be honest with you.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have been seeing these black orbs for many years now. I think it is caused by the sudden opening of the eyes, but I could be wrong. I admit that everytime I see them, I have just fallen asleep and suddenly wake up as if something was bothering me. As the OP said, the orbs quickly move away and disappear. Also, their edges have spikes, sort of like electrical orbs.

I have been prone to being psychically attacked during sleep and my energy being drained so these orbs could indeed have a less mundane explanation...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
maybe it was just floaters on your eye...

i dont know why everyone jumps to a supernatural explanation as the first answer.

it could have been anything to do with u having been asleep. less likely is ghosts, monsters, devils or elves.

cmon people!

And you jump to a natural explanation. Two sides of the coin. I'm sure if he had calcium buildup in the back of his eye, he'd have seen the floaters by now. Not to mention you dont see them in the dark.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
maybe it was just floaters on your eye...

i dont know why everyone jumps to a supernatural explanation as the first answer.

it could have been anything to do with u having been asleep. less likely is ghosts, monsters, devils or elves.

cmon people!

Very true!

About a week ago I was asleep and I guess having a nightmare...unusual for me...In the dream I was on my side of the bed and my husband was on his side sleeping.

A man was standing on my husbands side of the bed. He had his arms stretched toward me with palms up like in supplication. He was dark blue and lightly glowing, I could see no eyes, ears or clothing lines.

When he opened his mouth it was black inside so as he was blue and glowing I could see he was talking fast and a lot, not repeating something but going on and on, my feeling was he was desperatly trying to get some information all told..though I could hear nothing.

I was terrified and tried to call to my husband so he could see him too but just a Cah sound kept coming out over and over, I couldn't cry out couldn't get my voice to work!

At this point my husband woke up (real life) he called my name and I was still staring where the Blue Man had been and still could only say Cah Cah I was so scared and shaking..My husband said I was making sounds and he figured I was having a nightmare which I assume I was.

It was 6.11 AM. I have never even had a dream in the early morning in all my life. The room was black from blackout curtains all dark but the clock.

I can't seem to forget this dream I keep remembering the man every day. I guess it is hard because in my dream I was where I was in Real Life..and so was my husband..waking I was still looking at the same place and still could not speak and stayed terrified so it feels for sure like I was not asleep.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That sounds like sleep paralysis - use the search function, you'll find many threads here on ATS which discuss it - with SP it's not uncommon to see 'entities' and as you say you felt terrified, another common 'symptom'.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

That sounds like sleep paralysis - use the search function, you'll find many threads here on ATS which discuss it - with SP it's not uncommon to see 'entities' and as you say you felt terrified, another common 'symptom'.

Thanks...a new one for me hope it doesn't become a habit!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by athun

I just think it would be best. Remember have strength through it all. My thoughts are with you. Make sure its done right as not to trap it inside. I know what it is and it will become angry if trapped. Do not fear it, it gets stronger by feeding on that. No matter what you believe it believes in you so dont toy with it. Its not nearly as powerful as you. Remember its your reality, your time not the other way around.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Milkyway, I have had the EXACT same experience with those blobs and your description fits my experience of them to perfection! I experienced them mostly in my parents' house when I was growing up. They bugged me I guess from around my preteens until I was in my late twenties and I have not really experienced them after that. I guess they were location specific for some reason. I have been startled but not ever felt in danger with them or felt malevolence on their part. I did feel they were using something from me, energy I think, to manifest. I could see then upon awakening and they would fade out as I fully awakened. I always got the feeling my waking up was kind of crashing their party for them. One time a particulary large one made kind of a zap feeling that left an actual red mark where it had seemed attached to my abdomen. That happened only once. I think it's because I got startled at the sheer size of it and struggled to wake up fast. I don't think they are the same things the OP is talking about.

I've seen the dark shadowy little fast moving blobs and talked about them on this forum in a recent post. It
seems to be a different kind of phenomena, more related to the shadow people types of reports. The little ones don't seem to induce much feeling of malice in those of us who see them but I think they can be signs of a more malevolent presence hovering around. I have used sea salt crystals in the past to chase the big and little ones away. It is a step that needs to be repeated from time to time.

I will say that two of the times that my household was most plagued by the little dark blobs, it was at a time in life when a female in the house was going through tremendous hormonal changes. My mom got a very unusual late in life appearance of schizophrenia at the onset of menopause. My dad and I saw these little shadow blobs skittering about the house always just off center of our vision around that time. And my most vigorous dealing with shadow entities was shortly after my baby was born and I had go through a difficult delivery. I remember at that time feeling my perceptions felt very much like I was trapped in a state between being awake and asleep, even when I was fully awake. I did both a house blessing and went on Zoloft for a time after my baby was weaned, just to cover all my bases, in case my perceptions were purely the manifestations of disordered brain chemistry.
edit on 10-10-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typos

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by athun

It is what I call a goon. They very in levels of nasty. What you see as a black blob or orb looks very different to the one its there for. They look like a skinny ape with arms and legs the same length covered in tar to the “revealer” in a case like this its peculiarity a nasty kind to mess with a child so young. Its a huge gamble for the goon as it most likely wont work sapping energy from the child. That child has more energy than me or you put together 10 fold. Its already despite and when it looses its gamble and gets sent back to where it belongs it will be an outcast there. Think child abuser in prison times a billion. Its very desperate to do what its done. Wish I could have a crack at it, Ive meet its kind before. Sages are for other things, not this. You need holy water. Open all windows and doors and start from the center out leave no room to trap it in. You can do this yourself. You are every bit a part of God as a priest is just less versed, its whats in your heart that counts. Dont hate the goon thats its backup plan, try and be sympathetic to its cause but let it know you wont allow it. Let this increase your familys bond and thank it for the help strengthening that bond while helping it out the door.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

I do believe sleep paralysis is quite a normal aspect of our biology. However I think on some occasions it reflects or causes a state in our brains that allows actual "third party" paranormal entities to take advantage and manifest themselves to our perceptions. That is just my theory, of course I can't prove it. I completely respect science and hope someday we will devise the technology and the methodology to verify and identify and better deal with the things we can only discuss in embarrassed and pseudo superstitious conjecture today.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Very much agree with your view. I wish science and religions could drop the egos and view what all others offer. Especially in problems like the thread here. A child is in concern here and we can all relate to that. I try never to push my views but look at the picture of the baby, how could anyone not want to help?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To the op.

Are you sure that you did not see an earwig?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Is there anyway that it could be your eyes adjusting to the small amount of natural light in the room ?? Kind of like if you look into a light you can see things when you look away.

Just trying to think of a natural reason that might help put your mind at rest.

If you wake in the night and your sons not there just see if anything is in your vision, you may not have noticed it before, could be an issue with your eyes. People often get floaty things in their vision that can appear to be infront of them, it will give the effect of it moving away as it floats over your eye.

Thinking on the paranormal side ...

Never come accross this before or caught anything like this during investigations. Maybe purchase an IR Web Cam and set it up in your sons room, record at night and review it later. See if anything shows up.

If this is paranormal and behaves along the lines of shadow figures, you may find that IR light will render in invisable so ..... also try having a small amount of light in the room and record in colour.

Just a few ideas.

Hope you figure it out.

Steve

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
First, i remain very sceptical of what i've seen, but i know what i saw and ofcourse i'll do anything for my son.

@SheeplFlavoredAgain The last 4 years and especially since the birth of the little boy, my wife's health has gone down. There's not much she doesn't have trouble with and the quacks throw names at it of diseases with large scopes. Because her being unable to get a good night sleep, she has seen stuff before (shadowy men), which my scientific brain allways have denied. The sightings have disappeared with the use of sleepmedicine, but she doesn't feel alone in the house.
Something I don't see evidence of but i respect: my wife, her mother and sister have some natural way with the spiritual. Preminissions, tarot for others (she's not doing it since she's sick), seeing stuff etc.

@bustgin Because i'm open to all options, I can attempt the use of holy water. I'll ask the wife where to obtain it.

@honeycomb I doubt it was a bug (spider / earwig). Earwigs in the Netherlands are max 2 cm (bit smaller than an inch) long, and I only see them once per year downstairs. Only find spiders, flies and mosquitos upstairs, also not big.

@ghosthunter79 I'm actually quite scared to have a camera on my boy and actually again see something near him.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by athun

It is not easy to understand what we don't understand. It is even harder when something occurs around our children that is beyond our scope of understanding and knowledge. Our family a couple of years ago experienced just that and at its extreme. I hope in your case it is a one off and that you never see these black blobs or shadows around your son again. I can empathise with how you feel at the moment. As I said in my last post it seems that these black blobs etc does try to inflict fear.

I think by how you have been explaining in each thread that you know deep down that you saw something that could not be explained scientifically etc. It seems that you and your wife are seeking the help from the priest of her church, I believe this is the wisest step to protect your son and your family on a spiritual level.

I wish you well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join