It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Attractive ATS Member?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Don't Click...

i1228.photobucket.com...
edit on 10-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

You tell me not to do something, and its a sure way that I will probably do it.

Really I tried not clicking, I could only stand all of about 15 seconds before I clicked though.
So is that you Manhater? That's a weird looking pet you have there. What is it? Some sort of overfeed chiwawa, or a breed of possum? By the ears and pointy nose I would go with possum.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

He's my missing dog.

"Chi-Chi" Bubberrooskies, is his name. Missing from the Orlando, Florida Area :

Yes. he's a Chihuahua. lol...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Your dog is named Chi Chi, were did you get the name from? I know there is a character in dragon ball z named that, and really its the only place i can think of were I heard that name before. And he or she even has a last name... "Bubberrooskies".
if i get that right?

Well I can say you know how to name pets. But sorry to say I have not seen your dog, and hope you get him/her back. I was close though, I knew it had to be either be some sort of Chihuahua or a possum.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

*Cheech and Chong*

Cheech Moran's acting rulez!

Bubberrooskies..I called him that one day while giving him a treat and he went wild. So, figured he liked the name.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Bubberrooskies...That's a weird name to call anybody, much less your pet. Does it mean anything?

Anyways, you got me to say it.... yes your pretty hot and stuff in your picture manhater, if that is really you
Everybody is being so photogenic these past couple of days it seems. Or it could just be that I started looking at these photo threads for these couple of days, I know which is which.

Anyways it's even got me thinking of putting up some pics, after all since I know what lots of people look like, it's nice to be able to put a face to the avatars and names they use. Nice chatting with you Manhater and everybody else, but for now I got to get some sleep, because were I am at I got to get up in like 5 hours. Way past my bed time.

Peace out for now.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

No, doesn't mean anything. To him it does.

Thank you for the compliment.
Night.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thestoploss

Ahhh What is wrong with meeeee!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

No disrespect for your preference SK...but I do not find Phage to be a voice of reason at all.

What I mean is, he is smart and always brings the scientific facts. I am always open minded, but sometimes I'll read something that scares me, and he puts my mind at ease about it. We need all types here to balance things out.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Holy Hair Bands!!! That IS Delish!!!

edit on 10/10/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Caledonia? The one where she has a green (I think) hood on? Yes, she is beautiful.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Oh sorry its very late here and that's a typo I was talking about your shoes in your pic! lol

OMG!!!!! HaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
Yall are killing me!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Hey hon....maybe he's got an idea there....you could do some sexy shoe shows

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The shows help, but its mainly to beautiful women wearing them that got my attention!

You typed "shows" again

OK Mr. Delicious....back away from the computer, it's time to get some shut eye........**puts a blanket over your shoulder, guides you to bed, and tucks you in** Now drift off to sleep and dream of the pretty girls shoe shows.....Thaaaat's it....shhhhhhhhhh

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thestoploss

You are on my list as well Stop Loss....I have spent many hours on your funny video thread! I LOVE your sense of humor!
edit on 10/10/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Wow the most successful thread i've ever made and it had nothing to do with Conspiricies, aliens, politics, 2012, nibiru, halloween, my bad spelling, ghost, demons, angels or anything else commonly on here....

I feel like cupid
only i'm not wearing a diaper

I'd post a photo but i still can't figure out how to

I'm on facebook though and my name and location and stuff should be in my ATS profile so.

Ok NOW i'm fishing

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
Here's a full body pic for anyone that cares.

Ok DAMN!!! I already said it but Thestargateisreal gets another vote from me.

And here's a link to my not so good looking, snow/sunburned face from mt hotham Australia:

www.facebook.com...

Be gentle i was not born photogenic

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

And let the ribbing begin.

Damn man you got the whole Harry connick jr thing happnen there. I'm not like, gay or anything (not that there's anything wrong with that) but your a handsome dude.
remind me not to go out pickin up the ladies with you.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by gabby2011

Ah gabby don't be sad, your not the first to fall for that old trick.

And you are on my list of people I follow so in my opinion your cooler then most. But I confess one of the reasons is because of the funny things you do, and say. I cant help it really, you do have a habit of reading to much into things, and saying interesting stuff.

Also some of you posts made me say, hmmm an interesting way of looking at things.

yes..I do have a habit of reading to much into things at times..other times..I think I see clearly .

And..quite honestly I am not sad I fell for the trick..thought it was quite funny and clever once I figured it out..which I should have done from the get go.(so yes..a little humiliated..but not sad)

It totally shocked me to see my profile..
and I have to say I was more relieved than I was sad, to find it a hoax. ( makes you feel like you have to live up to some kind of expectation)

I always enjoy your posts galdofwarthethird , and you are most definitely on my "cool" list.

I think most of us, including my good self, fell for that one.... Although given the context i knew it was a friendly joke.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Don't Click...

i1228.photobucket.com...

Again, my instincts were bang on the money. Your WAAAYYY outta my league! and i don't mean that in a self depricating sorta way, i'm being a practical, realist here.

If me and you walked up the street the police would arrest me for comitting some sort of 'rising above my station' crime and men everywhere would pool there cash to buy me a 'luckiest barstool on earth' award.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'm Abstinence. Not into girls.

psst. I still date guys

I claim to be abstinent as well but in my case it's a cover story for having really bad luck

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join