It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Attractive ATS Member?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

At least I'm not someone who resorts to calling people names.
I'd feel so ugly if I did something like that!

Food for thought, Nixie:

Humans have a natural although negative reaction to things that are not known but if we keep an open mind for creative thinking and keep an eye out for the unexpected, we are sure to find something special in everyone. Be ready for surprises and expect anything to everything.

Keep your focus on the inside because the outside doesn't show you everything that counts.

www.grimmemennesker.dk...

Nixie, are you having a negative reaction because you don't know what I look like and I won't entertain this thread with my pic?

I have a feeling that if you chatted with me at a party, you'd find me to be "acceptable" company and someone you wouldn't mind being seen talking to. Although -- you'll never know if it's me you're talking to or not.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

You said it better than I did, I think! I was "attracted" to people way before I saw their photo, and after seeing their photo, NOTHING changed that one way or another. For that to happen, I would have to be pretty sorry as a human being....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm too young to find anyone on here even remotely attractive, but if I had to say a name, it would be Vandettas. That guy is amazing. He's in to the same stuff I'm in to, its really great.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

So Gabby, I have to ask then, why do YOU come here? Seriously? You seem to be a nice person, but I keep noticing that every time someone opens a thread about this type of subject, you are there ready to criticize. If you don't like this type of thing, and the "smart" people wouldn't visit....why not go to where you think the "smart" people are? Just save yourself the aggravation right? Go to the threads where you won't be subjected to this "silly" sort of thing. Simple as that.....ok I am not going to derail the thread anymore....I just thought of someone else who I am "attracted" to.....Zworld from the Fukishima thread.....one smart cookie!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

*laughs* Please don't flatter yourself.

And if I were calling you names, you would know it.

If being called a wet blanket is offensive to you, then you have more problems then I thought.

You can post pics, not post pics, you can post pics of every member of your family, your cat, dog, turtle. I really could care less.

Besides, I take every pic with a grain of salt, that people might not be showing their own pic. It is the internet after all. So it doesn't make a difference to me.
The members I have seen, know who they are and I can take their pictures validly.

Your logic on apperances is faulty.
There is nothing that interesting about you, on a site that is filled with intense feelings, emotions, ideas and concerns, you come onto the one thread where people are having a light hearted time and spew psychology 101 concepts on how we shouldn't be doing it.Just like a thousand people before you. Unoriginal and uninvited.

Your the person at the party that I would make excuses to get away from,that the cocktail wienies are giving me indigestion, so I can leave the conversation.

I have already given you the heads up that if you want people to pay attention to what you are saying, go to ats and make a thread, then you can get credit for responses and get your point across. But you would rather stay on the backpages of a thread and banter back and forth with two people. So maybe your obscure not because of your looks, but because of your abilities.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Showers and hot tubs and clear pools of water are refreshing. Not posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sorry ladies, I am taken. lol

But StealhtyKat gets my vote for sure.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Well....I'm not interested in anything you have to say because you don't have an avatar!
Joking, of course.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I liked this thread better when everyone was awestruck over Thestargateisreal's shoes...
I have a pair of 9 inch black patent buckled bitch boots like that if anyone want's em. Just need new laces US 9 UK 7.
Cripple me poor toes nowerdays.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Nixie always does that. Just ignore it, he'll stop.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I think I did too.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

So Gabby, I have to ask then, why do YOU come here? Seriously? You seem to be a nice person, but I keep noticing that every time someone opens a thread about this type of subject, you are there ready to criticize. If you don't like this type of thing, and the "smart" people wouldn't visit....why not go to where you think the "smart" people are? Just save yourself the aggravation right? Go to the threads where you won't be subjected to this "silly" sort of thing. Simple as that.....ok I am not going to derail the thread anymore....I just thought of someone else who I am "attracted" to.....Zworld from the Fukishima thread.....one smart cookie!

Actually ..if you look carefully I have not been here just to criticize ..and to say I make a point of it on a threads like these is a gross exaggeration ..

I really liked what afterthought had to say, and when he/she was being criticized for it, that's when I stepped in.

I do come here for the few pearls of wisdom, and insight that I occasionally find, but the rest of the time, its merely for entertainment , out of boredom...and I know I'm not the only one guilty of that.

As far as going to the threads where that silly sort of stuff doesn't happen, show me one good thread with very valid info on some top notch secret stuff hasn't been taken down, or mocked and ridiculed, within posts on that thread.

I have only been here for a short time, and yes, there are some members here I admire, some I respect, but that being said, I really don't know what they are "really" about, in the real world...and having a picture or visual of them isn't going to clarify that.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You are so right...."shakes off the negative vibes" Now THESE are some BIG SHOES! Crank it UP!

]
edit on 10/11/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/11/2011 by StealthyKat because: video embed trouble

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Showers and hot tubs and clear pools of water are refreshing. Not posts.

In your world maybe..not mine..

There have been a few posts I have read , that have literally refreshed me in a spiritual and emotional way..

edit on 11-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

On the internet most people behave as their true selves. Anonymity removes the social consequences. Most people that are standoffish online are probably not capable of being confrontational in real life, but that's how they truly wish to be. Those that are kind online, may or may not be kind in life, depending on how their daily life allows them to display kindness. I'm a lot more stern in life than online.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I am a big fan of Demonia and their aggressive shoes. Years of stomping around clubs in chunky heels has left me with bad feet but some great memories.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

They look okay, and feel terrible. I wish that they would do a better job of making the shoes, although some of their boots are well made.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I hear ya. My boots held up well enough through the years and even made it through an unfortunate incident on a set of stairs where my heel got caught. Fortunately drunks feel little pain.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

On the internet most people behave as their true selves. Anonymity removes the social consequences.

maybe,and maybe not... I think sites like these get a schoolyard mentality clique at times, and though you would disagree with someone you have befriended online, you won't say it...very much as in real life.

Most people that are standoffish online are probably not capable of being confrontational in real life, but that's how they truly wish to be. Those that are kind online, may or may not be kind in life, depending on how their daily life allows them to display kindness. I'm a lot more stern in life than online.

I agree with this, but I wouldn't say most..

On a personal level I can be just as confrontational in real life, as I am on the net, when I see something, or hear something I disagree with. I also sometimes choose to not say anything..just like I do on the net, for a variety of reasons.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

If you don't want to do it, don't. That's your right. I totally understand what you're saying. Personally, I enjoy knowing the face behind the avatar. I respect everyone on here, whether I know what they look like or not. But it's just human nature to be curious. It's more about"attraction in general", not "OMG I have a crush on so and so".....meaning, when you come to ATS, and you see certain names, and you are instantly curious to see what that person posted on a subject. Someone whose opinion you respect.....or someone who always always comes up with original thoughts. It's also important to take a break and lighten the mood sometimes.....it allows us to see each other as "normal people"....what I mean is, there were a couple of people on ATS who I thought were real jerks.....they were always kind of arrogant in their posts....but one day I saw these 2 people on a thread like this, joking and "playing".....and I realized I had them ALL WRONG......they were NOT being jerks, they were just passionate about their feelings. So, anyway, I think threads like this are important for those of us who come here every day. It reminds us that these are not just avatars we are responding to.....they are real people. I think it makes us think more about how we respond to one another (eg. rudeness)

BAM!!! right there! This is the main reason why i think stealthyKat is a gorgeous woman.....Her attitude. How could you not fall for her. The fact that her pic testifies to how physically smokin hot she is only adds to the foundation of the allure.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join