It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed!!!! Red Alert !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
George Bush's son ushered in the new wave of depopulation, which has been been a masonic ritual since USA's founding with the slaughter of 95% of native americans.

Barry Soteoro aka Obama is just a puppeteer for what is being implimented this time around: 99% of the world!

by death.

the remaining 1% will fight amongst themselves until the 'fittest' remain on earth - the Elite.

Don't these stupid elites know that once they get rid of the rest of us that they will then be the grunts. The only elite will be those too young and too small to pick up a shovel. Thats the life of the elites once we are gone. Have fun Y'all...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Research is fine but should not be done on You-Tube or ATS. Try a thing called the library with other things inside them called books. Or if you want modern research then make sure your search terms end in edu or org and not .com. The internet is too full of bad information because anyone can create a website and post what ever the hell they want to. Just because its on a computer screen does not make it true or valid.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
This is not new for me, I knew this for a long time, but I know many of you might not know how far a Nephilim can go.

stopped reading after that. I didn't even bother watching the vid.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Egypt is in Africa. Top right hand corner.

www.datarecoverytools.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

2 Billion max for this planet you say.

Road apples!

Do you realize that you could build a box 1 mile by 1 mile.. and 30 feet tall.. and it has enough space contained in it to hold every living human on Earth with room left over?

Now try and tell me max 2 billion... and that we have anything to do with changing the climate. We are a pimple on a gnat's butt in relation to the Earth.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

One need not go even that deep into our history of fascist leadership and their ties to the Nazis.

One only needs to simply look at the sheer amounts spent on the overall defense budgets in contrast to that of healthcare .... and it's clearly obvious where our leadership's priorities are.

Apparently if you get sick in this country it doesn't really matter to those in power and you are on your own and can die for all that they care.

While visiting my Grandparents in Germany one summer as a kid, I became very ILL and it was all covered by their national healthcare system completely free of charge to my parents and grand parents.
No red tape as to who had coverage or not. Simply that a kid needed healthcare and they healed me simply out of compassion for the life of another human being.

That is indicative of a civilized society and not the rat race of warmongers that we have here in the USA.

And to add insult to injury, not only do we not have a functioning healthcare system for all US taxpayers as do most western civilized nations do.

But those elected officials in congress and POTUS ALL have the very best AND lifetime healthcare even after their term has ended.

But hey, we DO have the most "NUKES" !

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Helious, Your comments are the equivalent of a 450 foot Grand Slam homerun. Very well put.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Since their current and past methods of depopulation haven't worked quite as well as they had hoped, I do believe they are planning something much more large-scale. Since there's SO MUCH media currently about aliens and alien invasions, there is a good chance that they could create a false flag "alien invasion" with biological warfare or and number of other things.

That also would cause the surviving masses to look to the government for "protection". Just what the elite want.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When you are old and you get sick what happened before hospitals filled you with drugs and plugged you into machines?

You died.

What is wrong with a policy that when you get old and sick that you are allowed to die.

Who says anyone has the right or the obligation to keep you alive?

Who says you have the right to say, "Make me live longer!"?

Death is as natural as birth and is guaranteed to us all.

edit on 9-10-2011 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
They plan on killing around 6 billion people. Here is the Illuminati satanists georgia guidestones. Pay attention what is inscribed: Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

What if it is something like an infection? Why should an elderly person die of a treatable infection. My grandma was worth a lot more than any greedy politican! She could have lived but they chose to refuse treatment so she died. My grandparents are from a generation where you trusted DRs they had no clue that the Dr lied to them.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Greetings,

QUOTE> We are a pimple on a gnat's butt in relation to the Earth.

Yes and it is infected and spreading its disease.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Naomi Wolf "End of America"...www.youtube.com...
She shows how they are going through the same steps as Hitler. It is like they have a check list and they are going through the steps. She is now on their terrorist watch list.
edit on 9-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Just a couple of thoughts on this video.

Why does she continually refer to the democracy. We are not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. I for one do not want a democracy. Democracy = majority rule. Some very bad things can come from majority rule. Good PR can get majority support for things that are not necessarily good.

What has happened since the video was made. It is four years old. Is she still speaking? Has she done anything new?

How has she reacted since Bush is out and Obama is in?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker

Naomi Wolf "End of America"...www.youtube.com...
She shows how they are going through the same steps as Hitler. It is like they have a check list and they are going through the steps. She is now on their terrorist watch list.
edit on 9-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Just a couple of thoughts on this video.

Why does she continually refer to the democracy. We are not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. I for one do not want a democracy. Democracy = majority rule. Some very bad things can come from majority rule. Good PR can get majority support for things that are not necessarily good.

What has happened since the video was made. It is four years old. Is she still speaking? Has she done anything new?

How has she reacted since Bush is out and Obama is in?

We are a constitutional republic? It looks more like a dictatorship. Last thing I heard about here is she was on the terrorist watch list...maybe she got scared and stop speaking. It doesn't change the fact that they are going by a checklist and it is almost complete.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is short and sweet. The SCUM that run this country are devils themselves. Unbelievable stuff.
Just you wait when they crawl into their bunkers, they will not even survive a day. They will all die appropriately.
Burried under millions of pounds of rubble. This time fast and sweet.
And with a vengeance.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing
When you are old and you get sick what happened before hospitals filled you with drugs and plugged you into machines?

You died.

What is wrong with a policy that when you get old and sick that you are allowed to die.

Lots of people would like to hang on. This is not the 1800s. Most things are curable, unless you're too old, or opt for the DNR.(You do have that option) See ya upstairs!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Research is fine but should not be done on You-Tube or ATS. Try a thing called the library with other things inside them called books. Or if you want modern research then make sure your search terms end in edu or org and not .com. The internet is too full of bad information because anyone can create a website and post what ever the hell they want to. Just because its on a computer screen does not make it true or valid.

I agree 100% no doubt, and thats exactly how I do it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing

You died.

Who ever said they have the right to kill innocent human beings?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

They plan on killing around 6 billion people. Here is the Illuminati satanists georgia guidestones. Pay attention what is inscribed: Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. vigilantcitizen.com...

Thats exactly right, thanks kwell.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Indeed Obama has taken these steps. Truly they were taken in minor ways even under Bush and before that Clinton. But now it has been revamped and upgraded.
Many people are not aware, but people are dying every day due to denial of care. If you fall and fracture your hip. You are allowed very few days in the hospital. then a government panel [despite your DRs judgment]
That panel refuses to pay another day of medicare [this is a government panel].... then you are sent "out" in most cases to a Nursing Home where they are not equipped in most cases to take care of fresh surgical patients. Then after a few weeks that medicare is also stopped and you go into regular nursing home care. If you make it that far. Many people don't understand that if they go on medicare today they are already under the judgment of a panel that decides what care you can have, and how long you can have it. I have seen more than one premature release of patients only to return to the hospital, and subsequently die. They don't deny your care at all. they limit that care These Medicare panels....What they do is deny to pay for the care, and you do not get the care. and guess what. First they discharge you prematurely from acute needed care only to end in complications due to lack of care available only to end up in even more severe trouble..and many do die.
This is what we do.. And now the new Health Care Bill is much worse on these panels. they will never deny care. they will deny to pay for it, and what hospital can keep you free in acute care?
this is real. It is and has been happening already and universal health care is much much worse. No death panels..they are refusal to pay panels which of course will in many cases....end in death. So I do call a spade a spade. These are death panels that have been in existence for some time now, and it is only going to get worse.
very real Grab a medicare manual and see how many days you are allowed in the hospital for a fractured hip, knee or stroke. You will be stunned as most elderly cannot recover that fast, and Nursing homes are not acute care facilities.
DH

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join