It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed!!!! Red Alert !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 9-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yes they use King Tut DNA to create him.

I believe Obama came from Betty and Barney Hill DNA mix with King Tut in 1967 first publicised abduction in U.S

edit on 9-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

you're suggesting that Obama is one of the Nephilim? Can you qualify that statement (and I ask this purely out of interest)?

After all, Biblically, the Nephilim were giants, "heroes of old", viewed by many as gods... I'm not sure how Obama fits that pattern... but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Yeah see OP, you could have had a great thread here, but you had to apply the word Nephilim to it with no regard for the actual meaning of the word.

Nephilim were giants who were the offspring of "Angels" who slept with human women.

or

Nephilim were giants who were the offspring of "Anunaki" who slept with human women.

The above are the two definitions depending on which source you favor.

You have a good video here which brings in the NAZI connection of Eugenics, and a subject which I could have helped you with. Indeed, Jim Marrs a respected member of ATS even wrote a book about it. The Rise Of The Fourth Reich, as did the writing team of Loftus and Aarons, The Secret War Against the Jews. In the last book former US Attorney and his co-author took great time and pains to explain the story of the Dulles Brothers, the Philby's, MI6 and the CIA.

The story of Allen Dulles is one of American corporate investment in NAZI Germany, the smuggling of NAZI scientists, as well as war criminals, from all fields and disciplines into the United States. How they were used as spies, given false papers and citizenship in the US and their horrific work not only allowed to continue but actually fostered here in the States. Indeed I think it was John J. McCloy (might have been McGeorge Bundy) who was detailed with the breaking up of the large monopolistic German corporations. When he got around to I.G. Farbin - which of course produced Zyclon B - one of the splinter corporations became Baxter Medical. Baxter Medical makes a lot of vaccines, and a few years ago;

"Accidental" Contamination

So it would seem that the apple doesn't seem to have fallen too far from the tree where Farbin and Baxter are concerned. Additionally Planned Parenthood's Margret Sanger has been connected to the NAZI element.

Margeret Sanger

Now I could have posted all this information on your thread. But you had to go playing fast and loose with the meaning of the word Nephilim, so I wont.

Good find and good information, but a bad spin on the subject. And anyway, where did you get that meaning for that word? I am just dying to know.

Note Second link fixed

edit on 9-10-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

where did you get that meaning for that word? I am just dying to know?

I am an abductee.

Most of you don't know these things I do and some others like me as well, but don't dare to come forward.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Geesh, I thought he was from Africa but not Egypt. lol

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

I'm I suggesting? NO! I'm telling you, I know he is a Hybrid a Nephilim.

Know, if your interested on the Nephilim topic, I urge you to research it, is more than what we ever thought it is

Uh... I don't know how to put this, but no. This has been one of my subjects of interest for many years now. Like since Von Daniken came out the first time. You are off base here, or you are putting too much faith in some dubious sources.

You know I used to be a die hard Alex Jones devotee, but not anymore as I have learned some things about him. There is no shame in getting fooled, we all do from time to time. But honestly, reptilian shapeshifters? Sorry that is a little too far out there for me. And when David Ickes makes it his war cry that only hurts its chances of validity more.

Suddenly everyone is a shapeshifter. There is video after video posted and never can you see one blessed thing.

Sorry but photos or it didn't happen!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If this is what I think it is (and probally is to a certainty of 95%) this plan predates 43 and Obama.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

YOU WHANT ME TO KEEP GOING?

Yes, keep going. Make a thread about that first and then we might listen. That would be better to hear than some YouTube video where yo can't see anything.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Sorry but that's up to you, in what you whant to believe in. I just laying it out there.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
If this is what I think it is (and probally is to a certainty of 95%) this plan predates 43 and Obama.

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
its all an illusion,we are being dumbed down and slowly poisoned,the poison will soon acumulate and the affects will be more widely understandable...its so easy to dismiss the depopulation effort....this sort of agenda is played out in plain sight,they use disinformation as an ally to make any person who is actually on to something look like a crackpot,most people are too stupid,lazy or just dont care to bother to find out the actual truth...flouride is a prime example...by the time the general populatuion realises what is happening i think it will be too late..

peace

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Sorry but that's up to you, in what you whant to believe in. I just laying it out there.

The way you lay it out defies anyone to believe it. Being cryptic does not work on ATS. If you have something to say say it, otherwise I suggest you take this to GLP, this sort of thing is more up their alley. If you want to be taken seriously on ATS speak seriously. Let us know what you have to say, or keep still, but don't pull our hoses.

So?...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Well, I have! ever since I started here on ATS, were have you been?

Just go over my other topics.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Just go over my other topics.

Will do. I am now.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Naomi Wolf "End of America"...www.youtube.com...
She shows how they are going through the same steps as Hitler. It is like they have a check list and they are going through the steps. She is now on their terrorist watch list.

thank you for the alarming video.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hopenotfeariswhatweneed
its all an illusion,we are being dumbed down and slowly poisoned,the poison will soon acumulate and the affects will be more widely understandable...its so easy to dismiss the depopulation effort....this sort of agenda is played out in plain sight,they use disinformation as an ally to make any person who is actually on to something look like a crackpot,most people are too stupid,lazy or just dont care to bother to find out the actual truth...flouride is a prime example...by the time the general populatuion realises what is happening i think it will be too late..

peace
I have believed this to be true for years but more so since I began receiving medical care from the VA.... It isn't just my personal experiences but also other patients I have known over the years... Quite a few have died over the years due to the medication, by their own hand because of inadequate or discontinued treatment... Many became zombie like in that they lost all motivation, memory, ability to perform simple daily task and (or) deterioration of communication and social skills..... I live in a place where the inability to read is common and people have built nice homes to live in and moved away because they were experiencing difficulties as I described that veterans receiving care at the VA hospitals are having including family members committing suicide... The majority of the people here are taking medication of some sort or the other and a surprising number of children have been given psychiatric diagnosis for something and are also taking prescribed medication.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Meanwhile, US population continues to increase, as it always did.

There is no depopulation policy, IMHO. There is a dumbing down policy.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
hyper if u are interested there is a book by "David Suzuki and Holly Dressel" called "naked ape to superspecies,it has alot of usefull info on the topic,it basically explains why we are on our way to a breakdown of the earths life support system...

peace

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by kwell
Naomi Wolf "End of America"...www.youtube.com...
She shows how they are going through the same steps as Hitler. It is like they have a check list and they are going through the steps. She is now on their terrorist watch list.

thank you for the alarming video.

everyone must see this video.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Well, I have! ever since I started here on ATS, were have you been?

I am sorry mi amigo. I just read your OP in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had missed this thread and had no idea. I was also raised Catholic but here in the States so the effect on me was a little different.

I think you would suffer a lot less criticism if you put a link to this other thread in your signature. It would explain a lot. Some of us have been fooled by believing other people on ATS before, myself included. If you would like some help putting the link in your signature let me know, will be glad to.

BTW when you do put the link to the thread in your signature, it will show up on every post you ever made

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join