It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Attends End The Fed / Occupy Wall Street

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

I do know there are various unions that have expressed their support for OWS. I believe the Teamsters union was the first, followed by some very large Unions over the last week or so. I would not be surprised if they are paying a small fee to the members that are taking personal time to support the cause.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
id love to see a president ron paul vice president jesse ventura

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmokeydogg7
id love to see a president ron paul vice president jesse ventura

I was thinking more along the lines of Jerry Springer and Steve Colbert
Now isn't that pair.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Shame he didn't come as Captain freedom.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Can someone embed the video please, I don't have flash on my I Purse

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JaqueFresco

Here ya go:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Yeah that would really pump up the crowd. Better yet, he could come dressed up like the badass guy from Predator, and somehow intertwine the "I ain't got time to bleed" line into his speech.

"You know, the corruption within politics and the secrecy of the Fed has really been cutting away at our American ideals, but I ain't got time to bleed!"

edit on 8-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
so tell me, How many know that some of the OWS protestors are getting paid.. by unions

to be honest with you, and im pretty sure im not alone either, is simply I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE GETTING MONEY FROM UNIONS. As long as they are speaking the truth and is trying to HELP the Occupy@ movement, cheers to them for making a buck. BUT if they are paid to cause division and trouble and attempting to make the movement sink, then those ppl need to go. My challenge to you dear sir is to show me EVIDENCE of those people that are making a few bucks while protesting, is actually working to sink the movement, show me video of them inciting riots or violence or trying to convince other protestors to side with the elitist, then I might take your statement as more than utter BS and just saying its the principal of them taking money as your proof, please dont waster our time.

S+F for OP, great find
edit on 10/9/2011 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Jesse Ventura is my HERO!!

Finally an elected official that is as angered by the state of things as we are, and has the courage to speak out about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura is my HERO!

Finally an elected official who is as angered by the state of things as we are and has the courage to speak out about it. Occupy Wall Street could definitely use the support of a high profile person like Jesse!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
whew , go jesse !

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

Whether this is true or not (and I do doubt it, they certainly would not be in Britain) makes no difference what so ever! It takes nothing away from the cause to end the corrupt system which dictates your future.

Did you know that some people are paid to troll these kinds of sites? (It think you do know) I just want to say thank you to all of them who do because every ignorant post and thread which comes up on here pushes more people out onto the streets because you hold a mirror up to the ignorance so prevalent in society.

Keep up the good work!

Oh and Jesse rocks!! Love him.

Namaste
edit on 9-10-2011 by Threegirls because: for Jesse

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

What Jesse doesn’t deserve to earn a living?

Your point about corporate TV is ridiculous because there is nothing but corporate TV!
He doesn’t have millions like OPRAH to create his own TV station so he as a private citizen goes on a NETWORK to earn an honest living.

No one in this country, unless they live in the woods and lives alone, can avoid corporate America.

Your critique doesn’t make any sense. Jesse is not a monk or revolutionary living in the mountains, but a decent honest politician who while not perfect is trying to give sanity, information, honesty and hope to the American people.
edit on 9-10-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Now with Jesse Ventura there everyone will think they are all nuts. He may have been a navy seal but he deffinitly has a few screws knocked lose, if he believes the conspiracy he puts out there... a simple youtube search can debunk them. However, I think he is just an entertainer now entertaining conspiracy theories.
edit on 9-10-2011 by dex77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think that Jesse Ventura could be a great asset to OWS [Occupy Wall Street]
He got elected as Gov without company handouts, raised 300k!
He won by "using ideas" not a money based campaign!!!
Great Guy!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I really could care less either way.

These protests come way too late, the system is dead - people just don't know it yet.

Got my preps ready - do you?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I like Mr. Ventura. He is in my opinion a real independent and one hell of a statesman. I am glad to see that he stood up with the protesters! It shows the depth of his character and the kind of honest person he is.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dex77
Now with Jesse Ventura there everyone will think they are all nuts. He may have been a navy seal but he deffinitly has a few screws knocked lose, if he believes the conspiracy he puts out there... a simple youtube search can debunk them. However, I think he is just an entertainer now entertaining conspiracy theories.
edit on 9-10-2011 by dex77 because: (no reason given)

Right.

And, what have you done to make Amerika a better place for the millions who have lost it all while the banks received hundreds of billions of free money.

This movement (OWS) is a true grass roots one at this place in time. Watch quickly, they usually get overtaken by corporate mis-info agents so their message can be channelled to support either the Dummycrats or the Republithugs (both owned by TPTB). Remember when the Tea Party was a grass-roots movement? Yeah, it lasted a few weeks before being annexed by the Republithugs.

Many have come to understand the truth that the system CANNOT be reformed. It must be thrown off and replaced. It is risky to do this, but absolutely must be done or we face slavery to the corporate owners of Amerika.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
I just watched the video. He is so freakin' awesome!

To those who would disparage JV- This man is a SeAL, Viet Nam veteran, and former governor. AND, he is on OUR SIDE!!! How can any real American speak against him? It baffles me. Oh, he made his fortune in wrestling so he must just be a bad actor? Is that it? If so, turn it around, he made millions doing something that brought enjoyment to people (personally, I can't stand wrestling and I don't know that I've ever sat and watched JV in the ring). He then took that fame and fortune and has tried to improve the country that he loves ever since. What a horrible guy.

I totally agree with you here. Jessie Ventura is not a corporate shill, like most other politicians, and he is not a lawyer either. If a corporate lobby came to his office, I am sure they wouldn't make it past the front door. I do not understand why people demonize Jessie and Ron Paul, when all they want to do is help us out of this mess we are in. Keep on voting in Lawyers, and you will get just what you deserve. Draconian laws and more economic hardship. And most likely a Drone Police Force.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I like Jesse Ventura, but saying that you play the stocks and put money into wall street, but don't like the people who run it is a terribly hypocritical statement.

He's lining the pockets of the same people he so called dislikes?

I mean really if you don't like the people in control of Wall Street, take any and all of your funds you have there, and put it under your matress.

I dunno I guess he's getting old so it's a bit nitpicking but he also go ons to say no one told him or asked him to be there, then in nearly the same breath he says he came because he was informed by his son that people asked him to come on his website.

Again it's like he talks out of both sides of his mouth sometimes. He just likes to hear himself talk I think, and it is nit picking on my part yea, but he should be a bit more careful with his words imo.

Again though I like Jesse V, and anyone who talks to any reporterfor more than 3 minutes is probably gonna contradict themselves once or twice I guess. But at least he is there, although he's there cause he was asked, and of course he knew there would be some local cameras and he could plug his website a few times, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join