It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Occupy Wall Street - NYPD Gone Wild - Attacking Protesters With Motor Bikes" video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The "elite".....puppetmasters....could care less if we off each other. They're still gonna keep on, keeping on. Look at how many WARS have been started, by 'them'...and look where "they" sit, and how "they" live! LAVISHLY! At the expense of all those that gave their lives......over a LIE called: "Freedom"!

People FAIL to realize....we're ALL on the same team.....even the cops! The only thing is the cops are BRAINWASHED to think, they're playing on the right team. But, at the end of the day...they have to FACE the same problems....the rest of the 'sheeple' have to face...a hopeless tomorrow, for our children!

Now, if you want to make a real difference....you're gonna have to convince the men in uniform....to switch sides! MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND..........WE'RE ALL IN TROUBLE; And, they AREN'T exempt! Give them a list of people that have committed WAR CRIMES...and tell them to arrest those responsible, for such heinous crimes, against humanity! In other words, file your complaints with the police, and DEMAND they do their JOB....or they're FIRED!

Question: Isn't there ENOUGH evidence to PROVE 9-11 was an orchestrated event, and NOT how the 'official' story says it happened? Why can't charges be brought up....for the ENTIRE Bush Regime; from Rumsfeld to Rice, Cheney to Powell? Heck, even Giuliani should be charged! What makes these people exempt from the law???

Yeah, i know.....i pulled 9-11 into this...but really....isn't this the point where all this mess began? Sure, it started waaaaay before then....but, EVERYONE can relate, to this event! Maybe, we need to go BACK, before we can move forward! "Righteousness exalts a nation"! Time to do the "right" thing!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Where is the NYPD going wild part??

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Having viewed the video as it stands, there are a few things that can be stated:

The first thing that is noticed, is that the protestors are starting to get more and more violent, the police on the motorcycles are honking their horns, the protestors are in the street, and blocking traffic, that in itself is unacceptable and ultimately could be both dangerous for themselves and others. They did lay hands on the police, to include blocking them from moving.

Why hide your face, if you have nothing to hide and are peacefully demonstrating, this too is something to consider, as that is very clearly shown in the video, and ultimately suspect, raising doubts as to the peaceful nature of the protest that is so claimed by the protestors and others.

People in the US will always back a peaceful protest, however, the side that throws the first punch, or commit’s the first act of violence, that is the side that has lost in the eyes of the public. From what is viewed on the video, the group in NYC is just shy of being a mob, the tensions are strong on both sides. Hopefully someone, or a leader will emerge to calm things down, to try to keep it peaceful, before it escalates.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

The Police started the violence. You can only expect civility to last but for so long.

I believe though that some of those folks could have been planted provocateurs. Right now you need to continue to expose the violence against you, which is what everyone seemed to be doing out there with their cameras. Getting into a full blown fight with the police right now isn't wise.

This isn't the 60s. People will see who the police and their masters really are, and within minutes of it happening.

edit on 8-10-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
obviously an attempt by the pigs to incite the crowd. tptb have been caught thru out history time time again infiltrating peacful demonstrations and creating/increasing the chance of violence.

jp morgan donates 4.6 million to nypd so they dont run out of pepper spray?

motorcycles require helmets and to my eye they all have vests on, was there one fat/small/female cop?

why are they using their horns trying to drown out an angry crowd that is trying to be heard?

they are using iranian police tactics paid for with money borrowed from china to protect and serve a bank?

i believe they have miscalculated imo there are enuff americans, angry enuff that violence against/or by the protesters will lead massive civil unrest. there are many angry quiet americans on the sidelines.

the 1950s are over, the days of the common man rote believing the government story are over. the internet plus video/smart phones will work against them as witnessed in the middle east tptb have become complacent and they will get caught and shown for who they trully are.

forty years ago if footage were shown of a crowd beating the police to death, america would be enraged then check the facts.

forty years ago no civilian could upload video to the world in live time, what % could now?

p.s. respect for all heroes protesting! take faith in the fact that they are using these tactics, theyre plotting because theyre nervous. jp donates 4.6 mill because theyre nervous.

rock on!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Police was clearly provoked; This is a pacificist movement; this shouldn't happen

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
At some point NYC/NYPD will be running out of money on this.

They had two weeks of Super-Duper-Retarded high-alert because of some "information" that two or three terrorists wanted to bomb NYC on the 9/11/11 anniversary.

Funny that they turned the city upside down and found nothing and scared everyone for no reason. Does anyone really think the NYPD can prevent any terrorism from occuring in NY? I seriously doubt it.

Remember the Pol-ice are unionized, with a force of about 34,500 Pol-ice. How much money did that two week fiasco cost?? What a waste!!!

Now they are wasting lots of valuable resources on the Occupy Wall Street effort, 24x7 days a week. How much is that costing??? More money pissed out the window!

How long can NYPD continue with their antics before it runs out of money?? The cost for the protesters is personal time. Most are unemployed anyway, so the protest is no sweat off their backs.

If the momentum portrayed by the OWSer's continues, and increases in volume (numbers of protesters) then there will be increasing "stress-cracks" in NYPD. That could result in more violence and eventually rioting, with tons of over-time as well. Eventually someone will get really hurt or killed and then the law suits will start flying. More money wasted!

I fully support the OWSer's.

I do see that a continued presence will drain the NYPD resources very quickly. As such, the only ones who will be making more money will be the Pol-ice collecting over-time.

Soon, the protesters may have to march against the Pol-ice who are laughing all the way to the Wall Street Bank!

Pol-ice gone wild, or Pol-ice getting rich?

Oh, now I remember. That's right! JPMoron Chase contributed to the "extra protection" that NYPD provides, so I guess there is lots of over time money now. How convenient. Pigs Gone Rich!

-E2

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Cops don't help. My car was broken into right in front of my house (window smashed in) and cd player stolen. I called the cops. Cop arrives 2 hours later and tells me there's a lot of these break-ins going around in the area, cut my losses because no one is expected to be caught any time soon. Lol "impossible to get any leads." WTF!!!

Also a year later my home was broken into. I arrived and the forced door was ajar so I again called 911. Took them 2 hours to respond again! Dude arrived, looked around and says "anything missing?" The back window was open so I guess the thief fled when I arrived and didn't take much that I could see. "Ok then" says the cop and just leaves. Didn't even fill a report or anything.

A week later I'm driving to work and behind some bushes pulls out a squad car. I was going 55 in a 45 zone.
Yeah, sitting on their asses at a goddamn speed trap. Catch the real criminals, you pathetic pigs.

When was the last time the police did something that truly benefitted you? Do you feel served and protected when they're around? Be honest here. Cops are not worthy out the pedestal the media puts them on.
Heroes my ass.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortypop
reply to post by morder1

Police was clearly provoked; This is a pacificist movement; this shouldn't happen

They were trying to run their bikes into people.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
we have to all urge ATS to cover this with ATS LIVE and on an ongoing basis. this is historical, just as the 70's peace movement was historical. this is an important event that the MSM mocks Herman Cain thinks it is an event put on by the democrats, Romney is equally derisive of the movement only Ron Paul has recognized its legitimacy, the only politician that knows why this is happening and understands the message, mostly.

we need honest coverage, just as the members here have been faithful in bringing us the truth as the OP has, kudos, please ATS make this movement a priority.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You admit to following and actively "trolling" OWS posts yet you expect to be taken seriously after this. What is your agenda? How can you be such a hypocrite and frame others as "misguided, ignorant youth" and waste our time in this manner. Every response made to your obnoxious, childish posts is a waste of intellectual energy that could be used for more productive endeavors. Again, what is your agenda here at ats?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It usually only turns violent after the police show up. Provoking isn't against the law, police are supposed to remain professional, somehow driving down the street on motorcycles intentionally trying to run over people is exactly the opposite. This is still America, though we are but a shadow of our former selves. But we should never back down from the right to gather and speak our minds. I think police are oblivious to the fact that the people outnumber them ridiculously, and if we ever gathered our real numbers all their tactics would be meaningless. It's simply not worth the measly pay they make to try and combat the entire citizenry.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Metal Head because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have to admit. There was a part of me that was amused. Cops on Vespas!? Whodathunk?
Takes a lot of cahoonas to ride one of those into a possibly violent situation.

Horses are so much better at crowd control.

I'm starting to think that the OWSNY organizers are slowly loosing control. I'm seeing familier tactics there. Can anybody say...Unions?

The OccupyCleveland rallies look nothing like the NY ones.

Though I am sure that there will be arrests here tonight as Mayor Jackson has said no one will be allowed to sleep overnight in the city and there are people who say they will, no matter what he says.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

Wow I just finished watching this, apparently just happened within the past hour or 2... decent sized clash with police, with the people remaining peaceful at the end, with a couple people arrested it looked like...

I also noticed when the bikes got stopped, a few people in the front had black scarves or something on, ill have to rewatch this part again to see what was really happening there... maybe Black Bloc? that came to mind when I saw it...

In the beginning it looks like cowboys on horses handling the sheople...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow this is crazy.

The police have kept showing un-warranted brutality and slick moves against peaceful protesters. They are so dangerous they need to be arrested non-violently by the citizens and told that this is un-acceptable and tried for it.

The police are purposely doing this to piss the protesters off to the point of violence so that they could justify even more police brutality and maybe even miltary and some kind of marshall law or national emergency. These people need to be stopped. The military soldiers at home need to get in the uniforms and go stand beside the protesters. Show them whos boss.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I guess the NYPD is taking its cues from the Iranian police force. Didn't the Iranian police drive around on motorcycles and beat their protestors into submission?

Yep, as the protests continue, our government is showing its true colors. It will get worse, and than will see if the U.S. is any different than other governments who violently abuse protestors.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You have the right to peaceably assemble but once someone starts laying their hands on you and assaulting you the need to be peaceful needs to stop.

Standing out there shouting is really doing nothing to stop the way things run I am afraid.

I fear anything short of violence will not get any results. Personally when the police try to arrest someone and start pushing people around they need to be stopped.

Rush them, remove their weapons, empty the weapons of ammo and take the magazines and place the empty weapon back in the holster. Then place their own zip cuffs on them and send them walking

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Those who do not step down from power, must be removed from power by any and all means necessary. These single digit elites aren't afraid of Washington; they own the patent to America's legislation. They aren't afraid of the police; they've bought their support. With our armed forces and peace officers under the command of the enemy, the justice must lie in our capable hands. The time has come to remind these people who really controls this planet. Strength in numbers, ladies and gentlemen, power in determination.
edit on 8-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry but there are a couple things that need t be said about this.

First, sorry but riding Motor Scooters? Gay, just gay.

Second, protestors are provoking the Police. What is to be expected?
The result will be a heavy handed, and wrong cop going against a protestor. Who will win that scuffle?
Kind of like stating that you are smarter then the lion, then put your hand in the Lion's mouth and wonder why it got bitten off.

Third. Scooters? Really? What's next, Segways? Gay.

Fourth, as the the incidents go back and forth, and build the National Guard is surely gearing up to be called.

Fifth, I know antagonism when I see it. And I see it on both sides.

Just some observations.

Also, there is a right to peaceably assemble. But, the line is crossed when it impedes the general public, i.e. amassing in the street.
That does not mean that the police then can strike you to move.

But, go protest the night away.

edit on 8-10-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Deadman's Advocate
Since everyone is now aware of this movement, I hope the "OccupyWallStreet" protestors get extremely violent. It will be the greatest gift to the Democrat party. Obama will be proud.

edit on 10/8/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join