It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God hates all you gays (misconception)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Jordan River

I am not religious, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that homo-sexuality is wrong from a religious standpoint. I have nothing against homo-sexuality, but it's irritating to keep seeing homo-sexuals claiming to be men of god. NEWSFLASH... god hates gays. It's in the bible. Their own scriptures say so.

Why do these threads keep popping up anyways? The gay agenda is in full force on ATS.

Because, I know it's hard for you to follow since you can't see reality if it's biting you on the ass, but- sit down for this, it's a doozy- NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES THE SAME THING!

Not everyone believes the Bible is the word of God, in fact many of us have realized that if God wanted to write a book... HE COULD WRITE IT HIMSELF! He doesn't need some hump wearing a dirty robe and rope n leather sandals to write it for him.

The Bible is the word of MAN and as such, those specific gay people, in touch with their spirituality and with the god THEY believe in, call themselves men of god.

Who are you, or ANYONE, to say that they are wrong?

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
So let me get this straight........

You first believe in invisible beings watching your every move on this one single planet out of trillions of galaxies. yeahhhhh..sure...

Then you believe it is Okay to explore the human sewage pipe and you actually think that sounds like fun...Playing with the human sewage system, that's just disgusting.....

What is wrong with you people?

Liberals have mental disorders.

You're the one with the mental disorder if you think you can label people. People are individuals. Stop supplying ignorance and deny it for a change.
edit on 10/7/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I go by God's law, not man's. God comes first and foremost in my life and if one of man's laws conflicts with my Lord's then i will defer to the Lord's laws by default. God says that homosexuality is a sin, therefore it is. It goes against the natural order he set into place by requiring male and female to procreate. If you have a problem with God's law i suggest you take it up with him, although i suspect he will not give a damn what you think. I didn't make them i just obey them. Jesus will forgive homosexuals, but they must stop and sin no more.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Poor misguided child...

I'd pray for you if i was one of those type, fortunatly im not...

Mans laws tell you to hate your fellow man, be suspicious of your fellow man... The mans laws that are written in the bible... such as thou shall not suffer a witch to live. Which ended in witch hunts, and the killing of thousands of innocent people.

On the other hand as i've said, the man you call God taught his people to love and respect your fellow man.

So you are not of his flock...

I know you call Jesus God, but sadly you do not know your own God.

And he does not know you... because you turn your back your fellow man... which he would not do

No he would not be pleased....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Poor misguided child...

I'd pray for you if i was one of those type, fortunatly im not...

Mans laws tell you to hate your fellow man, be suspicious of your fellow man... The mans laws that are written in the bible... such as thou shall not suffer a witch to live. Which ended in witch hunts, and the killing of thousands of innocent people.

On the other hand as i've said, the man you call God taught his people to love and respect your fellow man.

So you are not of his flock...

I know you call Jesus God, but sadly you do not know your own God.

And he does not know you... because you turn your back your fellow man... which he would not do

No he would not be pleased....

Apparently you don't know my God. Jesus is the Living Word. The Word of God is the bible. By Jesus being the living Word he is the bible made flesh and he is also God in the flesh, the prophecied Immanuel.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God"

The Word came first and the Word is God.

In what way do i not love and resepect my fellow man? I have never killed anyone, never stolen, i have never denied anyone help when they asked. In fact i organized a food bank and started it with my own money out of my own pocket for the Lord, i volunteered and gave gladly. If my "fellow" man choses to disobey God then that is his choice and his decision as was given by the free will covenant, it is not a matter of me turning my back on anyone. The Lord does not wish us to brow beat people into submission if they don't want to obey him then so be it, they will reap what they have sown.

Jesus also said he didn't come to bring peace, he came bearing a sword.

Youre trying the atypical tactic Satan employs by trying to turn things around on me and it's not going to work. You have no right to call me not of his flock, Jesus said "judge not lest you be judged". I'm sorry atheist, but you failed. You delve into a book you know nothing about and try to use it like a bludgeon on the followers of Christ. Like i said, it's God's laws not mine, if you don't like it then take it up with him, but' i'm pretty sure he will not give a damn if you like them or not. Take it or leave it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

Who are you, or ANYONE, to say that they are wrong?

Hypocrite much?

Who are you to decide what is right or wrong? You should try following your own advice.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I see this as a design issue. God designed us to reproduce, and to do so through the agency of a man and woman. Further, to do it best, He prescribed a marriage relationship between that man and woman. Homosexuality defeats that design, and is thus displeasing to God. His judgment for it is death, but remember that the purpose of the death penalty in the Law given to Moses was to remove evil from the midst of society. Punishment was a side issue, almost irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Apparently you don't know my God.

Sadly... i know your God better then you do... and he is not my God. Don't you think that is saying something?

In what way do i not love and resepect my fellow man?

You preach hate, its pretty simple... You believe the bible and everything in it is Gods word, which created that hate within you... That book you worship taught you to judge anyone who doesn't agree with you...

Im sorry you can't see that...

I have never killed anyone, never stolen, i have never denied anyone help when they asked. In fact i organized a food bank and started it with my own money out of my own pocket for the Lord, i volunteered and gave gladly.

Good for you... that is quite honourable.

If my "fellow" man choses to disobey God then that is his choice and his decision as was given by the free will covenant, it is not a matter of me turning my back on anyone.

If your fellow man choses to disobey your understanding of the bible.... who are you to judge them?

The Lord does not wish us to brow beat people into submission if they don't want to obey him then so be it, they will reap what they have sown.

That... is not what you preach. And anyone can see that by looking at your posts. You judge everyone that doesn't agree with you... as i will soon show you...

Jesus also said he didn't come to bring peace, he came bearing a sword.

And you misuse that sword... That sword is peace, and love... you do not preach such things.

Youre trying the atypical tactic Satan employs by trying to turn things around on me and it's not going to work. You have no right to call me not of his flock,

Incorrect... im stateing that you do not know who you worship... If you did you would not post the things you do... And i have every right to call you "not of his flock" simply because you don't understand what he taught... You are not of his flock. His flock understands him...

Jesus said "judge not lest you be judged". I'm sorry atheist, but you failed

See what i mean... you use his words... then judge me because of your lack of understanding of his words.

I am not even close to an athiest. Though you may judge me however you want. Your words mean nothing.

You delve into a book you know nothing about and try to use it like a bludgeon on the followers of Christ.

Funny, i've shut your silly arguements down on several threads now... I've proven over and over that i know the book backwords. Yet you have not proven that you understand your own God...

I use his words exactly how you say... like a bludgeon on the so called "followers of Christ" because i know those that follow Jesus... I can seperate one from the other with ease because i understand his words, unlike you... The truth cuts like a sword, and sadly it cuts you deep. Which i have shown many times on these forums.

it's God's laws not mine, if you don't like it then take it up with him, but' i'm pretty sure he will not give a damn if you like them or not. Take it or leave it

I would love to take it up with your God... And i would shut him down just as i do you... Your God is not who you believe it is... and the one you think it is... Jesus... would say "I do not know you" because you are not of his flock. He taught his flock to love, you prefer to judge now... and learn the truth later.

so be it...

take care

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join