It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Afterlife is a Fact.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Speaking of afterlife....I thought I saw yesterday in one of your posts a link to Tesla. I am assuming you are aware of Schumann Resonance. What are your thoughts (or anyones) on this theory of the Earth's heartbeat/breathing and when time hits zero? I am only now learning about it and what it means. Any information given is appreciated.

for hypothetical sake...just observe something of life smaller then earth...having a zero moment-

what is zero really, in a eternal infinite ongoing 'being', in spirit

whats it like when you suddenly just 'got something', so much so that you felt like the vibration of your being (inner being) changed, forever...never going to be the same now, that you figured out this new 'understanding'

imagine the cells of a body going through maturity...those cells will forever be changed, creating a new body, in the same old body that once was...but new

even if we look at zero point like a death, a crossing over completely...there will still be the eternal existence, existing, in some way or form...maybe a new body or new understanding..that could of only came through, the facets of the old

but I personally do not believe that we understand any mathematical formulas that could show us when earth has such a 'zero point'...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Speaking of afterlife....I thought I saw yesterday in one of your posts a link to Tesla. I am assuming you are aware of Schumann Resonance. What are your thoughts (or anyones) on this theory of the Earth's heartbeat/breathing and when time hits zero? I am only now learning about it and what it means. Any information given is appreciated.

for hypothetical sake...just observe something of life smaller then earth...having a zero moment-

what is zero really, in a eternal infinite ongoing 'being', in spirit

whats it like when you suddenly just 'got something', so much so that you felt like the vibration of your being (inner being) changed, forever...never going to be the same now, that you figured out this new 'understanding'

imagine the cells of a body going through maturity...those cells will forever be changed, creating a new body, in the same old body that once was...but new

even if we look at zero point like a death, a crossing over completely...there will still be the eternal existence, existing, in some way or form...maybe a new body or new understanding..that could of only came through, the facets of the old

but I personally do not believe that we understand any mathematical formulas that could show us when earth has such a 'zero point'...

I took his comment to mean when time runs out on this experiment many call Life, kNot the actual stoppage of Universal Time.
Time is a constant, always moving forward in increments of finite and what We dew here, does kNot affect the Time Continuum of the Universe, only our Time Continuum of this Matrix.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I dont believe that you are nothing before you are conceived, conception only gives you DNA it does not give you life. Life is only energy and you are chosen to inhabit a new body by a higher power.

I believe that if you do good deeds in the afterlife like helping someone or being a guide of some sort then you get the gift of life.

When we die we just go back home and the whole process starts again.

That is just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm more inclined to believe that we are a piece of God. I say a piece because that's how you can explain a change in the population of individual biological life forms. It's just your ego that thinks it exists separately from others.

Humanity thinks it has more of a right to exist then any other animal, when in fact that is not the case. We aren't human because we've done something good to deserve it. There's no we outside of the ego and the ego is not us. If you look around, the ego is the same in everyone and that is why we are not special.

If you want to take on an identity, just my opinion, then just realize that we are the same entity that exists in all life forms that come about as the result of oxygen interacting with other materials and even beyond that.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMatrixusesYou
I'm more inclined to believe that we are a piece of God. I say a piece because that's how you can explain a change in the population of individual biological life forms. It's just your ego that thinks it exists separately from others.

Humanity thinks it has more of a right to exist then any other animal, when in fact that is not the case. We aren't human because we've done something good to deserve it. There's no we outside of the ego and the ego is not us. If you look around, the ego is the same in everyone and that is why we are not special.

If you want to take on an identity, just my opinion, then just realize that we are the same entity that exists in all life forms that come about as the result of oxygen interacting with other materials and even beyond that.

Bingo! No truer words will you find on ats.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence

. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble, it's a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantement, it is as perrenial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

"Child of the Universe" is from Desidirata

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This is why I think there is an afterlife...

Nothing -> Something -> Nothing (forever)... To me, there seems to be a logical fallacy when saying there is nothing after death. After all, I just happened to come into existence from nothing, only to return to nothing forever? What shouldn't I be able to return to something else? Just because I "died"?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Myself im not sure of what could possibly exist as an afterlife. Obviously it wont be the same as this one because right now we live in a system of feedback where action and reaction work in conjunction to create new actions and so forth.

But it is fun to speculate, I had musings regarding possible scenarios for the after life a couple of months back. I even incorporated it into a short story i posted here on ATS. Its a mix of time travel and reincarnation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically you live an infinite amount of lives until you experience every possible variation of your existence and when that is complete you move on to the next stage of contentiousness.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Wrong, wrong, wrong. You do not have a clue.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

You are the closest to the truth of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

When a human dies it is the end of physical existence for that particular personality. If we remain here we are ghosts, or what we refer to as human spirit, this is not a good thing for it means they have not crossed over successfully into the spiritual world which is where spirit exists. This dimension is physical and/or material. Spirit does not belong here but this world is infested by those who refuse to leave for their own personal reasons. Failure to cross over into the spritiual realm after death is like being in a sort of limbo. Earthbound human spirits, especially those infested with dark entities themselves, attempt to invade, attach to and influence humankind in order to continue to do what ever dark things they did in body. Death does not change the personality, which is energy of course like everything else in the universe, so you are the same in spirit. Awareness is the key to learning how to live in this dimension in a higher manner.
Your idea is nice but inaccurate.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Elderlight

Awareness is the key. Awareness, as an underlying essence of all energy, without form, is what allowed for and caused life to emerge in the first place. You are awareness for awareness is the part of you that says, "I am." There is only one awareness. That one awareness is responsible for life everywhere in the universe. That awareness is the universe. You aren't your body, you are the universe universing. When the universe universed you, it made you believe that you were a separate individual, but that is just not so. You are this that made you. This is the universe and it is alive. The universe is doing you. When you die, you don't die because the universe doesn't die. You only become aware of a different way of life. You become aware of yourself as awareness itself. You become aware of your universal selfness.

Its simple to understand and can't be refuted except by blind fools.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The only thing that can not be destroyed or changed, or lost is not a thing.
All 'things' appear and disappear.
Only something that does not exist can last forever.
The thing that is not a thing is eternal.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
The only thing that can not be destroyed or changed, or lost is not a thing.
All 'things' appear and disappear.
Only something that does not exist can last forever.
The thing that is not a thing is eternal.

Consider the possibility of extradimensional existence. A singularity is the single point that you refer to. Its size is free to shrink infinitely relative to your observation of it. You will never find its absolute size. It is infinitely non-existent, yet it exists.

Now consider that there is an opposite dimension to that of the single point. It is one that is the all in all. It is the wholly unified dimension of existence where everything is known as everything. It is infinitely existent. Like the single point, it's size is relative to your observation of it. At the moment you think you have conceived its infinite magnitude, it becomes infinitely more great. It is unconceivable, yet is what you are. This dimension is the dimension of existence itself.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Have you ever heard of the measurement problem? I have heard that physicists say that an atom is spread out all over the place until someone measures it.
I think that maybe, you are that atom.
The singularity when seeing all the 'things' is spread out all over and the singularity can look directly at it's source, which is not a 'thing'.
All the 'things' are not separate from the singularity, they appear out of and to the singularity.

I am seeing a soap bubble with colors and movement on the surface.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by smithjustinb

Have you ever heard of the measurement problem? I have heard that physicists say that an atom is spread out all over the place until someone measures it.
I think that maybe, you are that atom.
The singularity when seeing all the 'things' is spread out all over and the singularity can look directly at it's source, which is not a 'thing'.
All the 'things' are not separate from the singularity, they appear out of and to the singularity.

I am seeing a soap bubble with colors and movement on the surface.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

I just wrote this idea that I've been thinking about. It has to do with this and I think you could help it make more sense. Please check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I had an experience many years ago that short as it was, it was all the proof I needed of an afterlife, and now some forty two years later during which I've witnessed other events having to do physical death, I am even more convinced.
The church's concept of Heaven and Hell were designed as one of their ways of keeping the masses living with an unatural fear of death, and has been their most successful method of retaining power over the people.
After we 'cross over' the choice of whether or not to reincarnate is more or less our own, though most of us
choose to come back to rectify any mistakes we might have made. The lives we live on this world are learning experiences we use for the betterment of our true selves, as we strive to better ourselves spiritually. We do have the option of the amount of time spent in the spiritual realm we have just entered when we crossed over, which is alright too, as even this first level is fantastically better and more beautiful than anything we could ever have imagined during our short lives on Earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yes I too believe in life after death. In order for everything to be anything it must be experienced. But this proves life can't arise from nonexsistance otherwise there would be nothing. There is something because we can experience it. You will always be alive. , gala reply to: smithjustinbUERK27

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join