It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Afterlife is a Fact.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Its simple.

Before you were born, you were dead, and now you are alive. So when you die again, it makes perfect logic sense that you will have another opprotunity for life.

Now, that doesn't mean that there is a heaven or hell, it simply means there is definitely life after death as before this life, you were dead, or not alive (same thing), and now you're alive. Life after death.
edit on 6-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

To put it another way using different words:
There is non-existence before and after life. The fact that non-existence preceded life implies the FACT that life can arise from non-existence. Since this is the case, then the period of non-existence after this life has the opportunity for another life arising. It's simple and it's obvious.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I don't understand how your OP proves afterlife is a fact but I do know what does prove an afterlife of some form. We release energy from our bodies when we die, this cannot be destroyed but instead infuses with the surroundings somehow.

If we are buried we nourish the surrounding environment in some way.

Regardless of all that personally I believe we do have a soul of some kind and I believe we experience a lot more than this one lifetime.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So, you're saying we're currently living the life after death because we weren't alive before we were conceived, and the opposite of life is death. I understand what you're saying. Silly in one way, but cool in another. I'll give you a star and flag, since it's a bit of circular logic of sorts.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Its simple.

Before you were born, you were dead, and now you are alive. So when you die again, it makes perfect logic sense that you will have another opprotunity for life.

So every blade of grass. Every midge. Every lichen. Has an afterlife?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Its simple.

you were dead, and now you are alive.

Here is where the logic breaks down.

Prove to others that they were dead or existed before birth/conception.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Kind of makes sense why some DEMONS would want to possess or control the human CREATOR DESIGNED (ETERNAL) ESSENCE/ENERGY. Imagine batteries that never die. Further it would take an understanding of what or how could this essence be harnessed and for what use can it be applied by those who know the secrets to understand why SOME would like to controll human LIGHT..

Lower dense humans or energies are recaptured into new soul material TRY AGAIN to graduate PLEASE?!?! YOU KNOW where bound but it just depends on your capture location and who shall rule over the
Higher vibrating graduates on rising frequency morph into better suited environments for their positive energies becomming aware of how to do due to them managing their energies better here and learning to love others present in higher fields. HEAVEN bound

interesting thread as always

NAMASTE

edit on 10/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hellou

I Agree with you yes!

The doctrine of reincarnation has been to the middle of last century a matter of religion or belief, and today it represents one of the scientific hypotheses, which attempt to explain the experiences of children who remember past lives, their unusual tendencies, talents, ways of behavior, personality disorders, physical defects and diseases that can not be explained through psychology, medicine, genetics or due to environmental influences. Dr. Ian Stevenson, a psychiatrist from Virginia, has collected over 3,000 testimonies of children who claim to remember past lives. 35% of children also has memories of one or more physical symptoms associated with the way they died. Dr. Stevenson put a number of hypotheses, the paranormal, which could explain this phenomenon, but for more complex cases turned out to be the only sensible interpretation of reincarnation.

endless cycle of life!

best regards from dejan

link   

Yes, death as no meaning from the perspective of life. No one can BE dead, that doesn't make any sense.

"But they're all DEAD!", the scribes and pharisees protested, to which Jesus replied, "you are sadly mistaken, because for God, all people are alive!"

edit on 6-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

link   

Its simple.

Now, that doesn't mean that there is a heaven or hell, it simply means there is definitely life after death as before this life, you were dead, or not alive (same thing), and now you're alive. Life after death.

I don't suppose you could message me your dealers number could you?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I agree that there is a after life but I also believe there is a heaven and hell. What would be the purpose of the after life if your soul goes into the land of nowhere? makes no sense to me.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Its simple.

Very interesting smithjustinb.

Would you care to expound on your theory?

You statement raises many questions.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
we all have a soul, which is our higher self, God, we are much more than we ever imagined in us lies a living nature, only love can bring us together

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The matter that you are made on lives on yes, but our conciousness/soul/what makes you you dies with you. You was not concious before birth, and you are not when you are dead, only when alive, conciousness needs a body to work, something to interact with, when you are dead, your body dies with you, and with it your conciousness.

Fact, as you would say.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
to assist your OP

rev6:9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

rev6:10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

rev6:11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

after evac/exit/ascension NONE WANT TO BE HERE WHEN THIS HAS TO HAPPEN ONLY THE EVOL WHO HAVE SOLD OUT THEIR SPECIES AND INTERNAL UNIVERSAL FAMILYV V V V
rev6:12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Its in the open if they look

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 10/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Fight4YourSoul

What would be the point of life if you're soul went to nowhere? What if you were really in nowhere all along, you just... forgot? What if nothing was really everything... What if when you were born, there was everything, and then you died there was nothing... Would it still be the same thing. If death is nothing and life is everything, whats the difference!? They are just polar opposites... OF THE SAME THING! We are all one, we are all individual, we all laugh, we all cry, we all smile, we all frown. What if life means dealing with the hard points, and enjoying the happy parts. If life is creation, and death is destriction, in life are we all love (creation, has to be an act of love) and death are we all destruction (an act of fear... Does it bring new perspective to fearing death?). Or do we simply exist and don't exist at the same time? for all eternity...
edit on 6-10-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
fact
   [fakt] Show IPA
noun
something that actually exists; reality; truth:
something known to exist or to have happened:
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:
something said to be true or supposed to have happened:
Law . Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
you dont have a soul beacuse you are the soul, you just have a body to experience what sould life be

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

I don't understand how your OP proves afterlife is a fact but I do know what does prove an afterlife of some form. We release energy from our bodies when we die, this cannot be destroyed but instead infuses with the surroundings somehow.

If we are buried we nourish the surrounding environment in some way.

Regardless of all that personally I believe we do have a soul of some kind and I believe we experience a lot more than this one lifetime.

I feel that, only that type of energy would experience a different type of life, whether its the afterworld, afterlife, middleworld ect,
IMO theres something diff. somewhere else.
edit on 6-10-2011 by BeaverTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Before you were born, you were dead, and now you are alive.

Before you were born (and before your conception) you were not dead, you weren't anything. You were non-existent.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join