It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD On Wall Street Bragging "My Little Nightstick's Going To Get A Workout Tonight" (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

thanks that is the one. i gotta learn how to do that properly.

yes he is a prick but from his words i dont think hed use the nightstick unless provoked. What he thinks justifies its use would not coincide with what we would view as justification for its use tho.

whats your view on the treatment of the protesters by the police up to this point?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by sean

But they who carried out the violence towards the protesters will not face justice. They are being paid by the Elite on wall street to do their dirty work for them.

I do have a question however, If it turns out the NYPD cannot cope with this, what will happen if the mayor of New York orders Troops on the the streets off New York, I am not saying he would but if he did. How would protestors react to this?

You see I live in NYC, not just the state of NY but in one of the five boroughs, I am VERY worried about that.

I know (better than most of you imho) how New Yorkers act and when its chaos it is Chaos in NYC

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

It's hard to say what would happen. Violence tends to bring more violence.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This is nothing surprising, I remember hearing about comments left on police message boards before the G20 in London about police couldn't wait to crack a few hippies over the head. It becomes a mentality of us against them.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

No worries, Anonymous will expose this persons personal information, just like before with the other cop

Yeah but it's sick that a man who swore to protect, is hoping to beat up people that are sick of being lied to and want changes even doing it peacfully!
edit on 7-10-2011 by Required01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

No worries, Anonymous will expose this persons personal information, just like before with the other cop

Yeah but it's sick that a man who swore to protect, is hoping to beat up people that are sick of being lied to and want changes even doing it peacfully!
edit on 7-10-2011 by Required01 because: (no reason given)

I hope so

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Im taking my digital camera, 3 memory cards and im going down to wall street to document myself!

Lets call it the ATS Special!

I just hope i don't get arrested

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
That's seriously the biggest pig I've ever seen. Proves that just anyone these days can become a cop. High-school dropout? Sure! Join the force!

lol I bet he does have a little nightstick *wink wink* if you get what I mean lol

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean

Violence actually get things done. Quickly.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

Originally posted by sean

Violence actually get things done. Quickly.

So sad but so true.

People know this, they just don't like to speak about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join