It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt timetravel shocker: camcorder found in Egyptian tomb

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Egypt timetravel shocker: camcorder found in Egyptian tomb

m.examiner.com

On Wednesday, October 5, 2011, a new video surfaced online that reportedly shows amazing images of a video camcorder that was found within a burial tomb in Egypt. The camcorder was allegedly sealed within a 2,000 year old canopic jar. Canopic jars were commonly used in Egypt during the mummification process and contained the organs of the deceased. Could this discovery at Giza be proof of the existence of time travel?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I only report it folks. You be the judge...

Timetravel threads are always interesting. Anyone believe this or do we call hoax? The source seems valid....???? Could this be a joke? Do I have enough characters yet to submit? Sorry mods... Is this the right forum to post in? Please move as needed. Not sure what else I can say about this.

m.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It would be nice to see the images they refer too. I am a firm believer in time travel so I will indeed keep a eye on this one.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I saw that episode! Tell them to look for a ZPM, there's another around there somewhere.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Examiner?

I do think that camcorder is from the past. It's probably been there 2 or 3 years.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here is the video.

And a better link.
www.examiner.com...

edit on 5-10-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I saw that episode! Tell them to look for a ZPM, there's another around there somewhere.

Crap! You're quick.

I was wasting time for a clip so I could say I found it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It doesn't look like a camcorder to me. The only other source I can find is examiner.com

Oops to slow, video is above.
edit on 10/5/11 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Not much hard info in that article (can't watch the video). Where was it found in Egypt? When was it found. X-rays from an unknown person? Most probably faked. Regardless, I'd like to know if they obtained any video footage stored on the camcorder.

edit on 5-10-2011 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added a little

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Looked at the vid on youtube. rubberdiver13 posted it. He/she has 87 video posts. Saw some fake ufo stuff. Didn't dig deep. Just putting this one in the Hoax bin as proof of a time traveler.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thats not a camcorder its just some hieroglyphics on the side of the jar.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
why would they not just open it? watch the footage...i bet itd take another 2000 years to let the battery charge

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Thats not a camcorder its just some hieroglyphics on the side of the jar.

Yep - another vote for hoax.

2nd

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Anonymous blurry photographs of photographs of Xrays sent by email..?

To a random guy on youtube?

Which he then makes into a 480p video of photographs of photographs of Xrays?

Seriously...?

edit on 5-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Um sounds like an episode of Stargate SG1

The Air Force has come into possession of a video camera that was preserved in a canopic jar and found during an archaeological dig at Giza. On the video tape are SG-1 and O'Neill from the trip back in time. Daniel extensively describes their mission, them, and the stargate. He leaves detailed instructions for how to "fix" the timeline if things have been changed by them somehow.

Source

Also this is the examiner....aren't they the same ones who claim things like Bat Boy?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

This was the first thing that came to my mind upon reading the Subject line on my RSS feeder...
stargate.wikia.com...
stargate.wikia.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Haaaa awesome!

I knew I wasn't crazy either

I was like I have heard of this before...lol

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Right out of StarGate SG-1 episode Moebius.

A couple excerpts.

"Moebius" is about the discovery of a Zero Point Module (ZPM) by SG-1, the only problem is that it was taken by Ra after the Earth revolt more than five thousand years ago. The team decides to travel back in time to get the ZPM and leave without changing history (based on the fact that Ra and company were most likely unaware of the ZPM's purpose), but they are unable to travel back to present time so they record a video for the United States government to find. In the alternate timeline, the government find the tape and subsequently the Stargate in Antarctica and decide to establish the Stargate Program but not to restore the original timeline.

At Cheyenne Mountain, George Hammond informs alternate Carter and alternate Daniel that archaeologists found a video camera in a vacuum-sealed canopic jar at a dig in Giza. The video contains a recording of the original SG-1, explaining who they are and what they were doing, as well as a number of things that are true in their timeline, such as recent political events, Presidents and personal details. Their plan is that if things have changed in the future, then SG-1's alternative selves will travel back in time and fix the past.

Probably a hoax, ya think?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

ah hahahahahahahahahahahaha saw that episode to! thanks for the laugh cause thats what i immediately thought of when i saw the thread title.

maybe they will find the buried pod jumper soon. LMFAO

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I say share the video. And if Amanda Tapping is on it I'm good. I think she is the bomb!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join